Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Season Finale Gameday Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-08-2023, 10:24 AM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Season Finale Gameday Thread

The only thing I give a shit about today is Dan’s last game as owner. Hopefully we lose and it’ll be fitting for that POS ‘s legacy in Washington.

Time to look at the upcoming Off season folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements
Old 01-08-2023, 10:52 AM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Season Finale Gameday Thread

It was time to look at the upcoming off season when we tied the Giants and especially when we lost to the Giants. Lol.

Today im driving out to philly to check in on my mother in law who is getting her chemo treatments at U Penn, than Im gonna smoke a fat joint, and go to the academy of natural sciences museum. Ill check in to see how Howell is doing but there is no way im watching it. I can’t even fathom seeing Ron with his arms folded napping behind his shades again. Praying this sale happens and the housevis cleaned is my only off season goal. I will not watch if we run it back with this staff next year. It is pointless. It already boggles my mind that someone can have 75 percent losing records over 12 years and remain employed.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 11:03 AM   #3
Are Jay
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
It was time to look at the upcoming off season when we tied the Giants and especially when we lost to the Giants. Lol.

Today im driving out to philly to check in on my mother in law who is getting her chemo treatments at U Penn, than Im gonna smoke a fat joint, and go to the academy of natural sciences museum. Ill check in to see how Howell is doing but there is no way im watching it. I can’t even fathom seeing Ron with his arms folded napping behind his shades again. Praying this sale happens and the housevis cleaned is my only off season goal. I will not watch if we run it back with this staff next year. It is pointless. It already boggles my mind that someone can have 75 percent losing records over 12 years and remain employed.
Agreed and hopefully the mother in law treatment goes well. Well of course unless you can’t stand her. It sounds like you care though, so I hope all is well.

Bye bye Danny and everybody. Top down, bottom up time for a full blown overhaul.
Are Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 11:12 AM   #4
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Are Jay View Post
Agreed and hopefully the mother in law treatment goes well. Well of course unless you can’t stand her. It sounds like you care though, so I hope all is well.

Bye bye Danny and everybody. Top down, bottom up time for a full blown overhaul.

Haha. Thanks. Yeah we have had our moments over the last 17 years but all in all she is ok. She has been an absolute rock and always there for us when we needed someone to watch the kid or dogs. Countless times we have leaned on her. As far as mother in laws go she is top of the list.

Man when the day comes Dan is gone it will be considered a holiday every year for the rest of my life!
Old 01-08-2023, 11:34 AM   #5
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

I want to see what Howell does with McLaurin, Dotson, Samuel, Armani Rogers and Cole Turner. If the line protects him some points could be scored.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 12:09 PM   #6
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I want to see what Howell does with McLaurin, Dotson, Samuel, Armani Rogers and Cole Turner. If the line protects him some points could be scored.

Better chance of finding a briefcase full of cash today than the line protecting anyone. Gonna really have to read between the lines to see what is up with Howell.
Old 01-08-2023, 12:43 PM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I just think it will be pretty telling if Howell looks better than thing one or thing two. Will beg the question wth were Ron and Scott not seeing while quarterback play derailed our season. Im sure Ron will have a good excuse after the fact when someone asks why wasn’t this guy inserted sooner?
Old 01-08-2023, 12:43 PM   #8
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Yesterday was riding up at Roundtop and this bama was riding down with a Dak Prescott jersey. I was on the lift with an Eagles fan and we both commented on the audacity of this turd. Here he is in central PA and all the other teens are wearing Caps, Redskins, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens and Pens gear. Doesn't he know where he is? So we did the only respectable thing we could do. We flew down this run called Minuteman (isn't that your nickname Chico?) cut in front of him so he had to turn into a mogul and watch him face plant in the snow. Then my frieed told him he rides the way Dak throws.

Anyways that my contribution to the cause today. Wilson and Backstrom return to the lineup so it is the Caps game for me.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:15 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Yesterday was riding up at Roundtop and this bama was riding down with a Dak Prescott jersey. I was on the lift with an Eagles fan and we both commented on the audacity of this turd. Here he is in central PA and all the other teens are wearing Caps, Redskins, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens and Pens gear. Doesn't he know where he is? So we did the only respectable thing we could do. We flew down this run called Minuteman (isn't that your nickname Chico?) cut in front of him so he had to turn into a mogul and watch him face plant in the snow. Then my frieed told him he rides the way Dak throws.

Anyways that my contribution to the cause today. Wilson and Backstrom return to the lineup so it is the Caps game for me.
Thank you for your service.

I'm gonna be swapping back and forth but if one game turns into a blowout against the DC team I'm gonna enjoy the other.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:25 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Remember when we were the 6th seed?

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 02:29 PM   #11
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Remember when we were the 6th seed?

False hopes like always

Old 01-08-2023, 03:10 PM   #12
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Man nobody is around today. It’s sad how bad this team has consistently let all of us down. Hard to even want to watch a game again

Old 01-08-2023, 03:19 PM   #13
Are Jay
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Haha. Thanks. Yeah we have had our moments over the last 17 years but all in all she is ok. She has been an absolute rock and always there for us when we needed someone to watch the kid or dogs. Countless times we have leaned on her. As far as mother in laws go she is top of the list.

Man when the day comes Dan is gone it will be considered a holiday every year for the rest of my life!
Cool because those are few and for between.

When that happens, we’re all going to exchange presents left and right round Robin. Just send addresses with happy ass presents. Can’t wait. I’m definitely sending someone their choice of bourbon.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:22 PM   #14
Are Jay
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Man nobody is around today. It’s sad how bad this team has consistently let all of us down. Hard to even want to watch a game again

Until an entire flip is made, fuck it. Yayyy we’ll have Carr. Great. No one wants to work for Dan.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:35 PM   #15
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post

I'm looking forward to tonight's game. I am hoping the Seahawks lose so it is even more compelling.