Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


The EB Effect

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2023, 02:22 PM   #61
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jacksonville, Forida
Posts: 6,087
Re: The EB Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Meant to say the OL has regressed. Put Paul at LG, Larsen or Stromberg at C and Lucas at RT. Let's see if it makes a difference.
You got that right! I'd like to think think that a real HC would have told him to make OL personnel changes by now.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-25-2023, 09:50 AM   #62
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 98,998
Re: The EB Effect

I see no reason to have any optimism about EB right now. Dude just seems in over his head. He can't protect Sam, and it took way too long for him to make meaningful adjustments against the Giants. Stop dropping him back so much, the OL can't give him a decent pocket most of the time and Sam is either too slow in reading things or honestly maybe he just doesn't have the feel to play from the pocket in the NFL.

Can't wait to clean house in the offseason. This whole staff needs to go.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 01:50 PM   #63
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,064
Re: The EB Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I see no reason to have any optimism about EB right now. Dude just seems in over his head. He can't protect Sam, and it took way too long for him to make meaningful adjustments against the Giants. Stop dropping him back so much, the OL can't give him a decent pocket most of the time and Sam is either too slow in reading things or honestly maybe he just doesn't have the feel to play from the pocket in the NFL.

Can't wait to clean house in the offseason. This whole staff needs to go.
Agree

We are all seeing why EB after wining multiple SB and having the best offense since the greatest show on turf was never heavily recruited by any other teams, it was all Andy and Kermit

You don't have his resume on paper and only get hired by a DS owned WSH and not have something wrong with you
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 06:20 PM   #64
SolidSnake84
Playmaker
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,929
Re: The EB Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Agree

We are all seeing why EB after wining multiple SB and having the best offense since the greatest show on turf was never heavily recruited by any other teams, it was all Andy and Kermit

You don't have his resume on paper and only get hired by a DS owned WSH and not have something wrong with you
Was there really that many people who believed EB was the offensive mastermind / genius? I figured most people knew that it was Andy Reid who was the real brains behind the operation.

You're seeing what EB is worth now. I 100% agree
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 06:30 PM   #65
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,064
Re: The EB Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Was there really that many people who believed EB was the offensive mastermind / genius? I figured most people knew that it was Andy Reid who was the real brains behind the operation.

You're seeing what EB is worth now. I 100% agree

I think there was reason for doubt or wonder but now we obviously all know it wasn't him.

Every year bad teams need some off season spark to push ticket sales drum up excitement; some sort of buzz

EB was that for us with the combination of SH, book is still out on SH but EB I mean i don't see it.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 11:25 PM   #66
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UNITED STATES
Age: 36
Posts: 35,434
Re: The EB Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I see no reason to have any optimism about EB right now. Dude just seems in over his head. He can't protect Sam, and it took way too long for him to make meaningful adjustments against the Giants. Stop dropping him back so much, the OL can't give him a decent pocket most of the time and Sam is either too slow in reading things or honestly maybe he just doesn't have the feel to play from the pocket in the NFL.

Can't wait to clean house in the offseason. This whole staff needs to go.

Yeah I was high on EB after the first few weeks but now Iím over him too. He never runs the ball and he thinks Sam is Mahomes 2.0 or some shit. The line is awful but Howell hasnít done very well either. Terry and Jahan are both looking avg as hell too. The whole team is bad right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 11:28 PM   #67
Meks
Pro Bowl
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 38
Posts: 5,216
Re: The EB Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah I was high on EB after the first few weeks but now Iím over him too. He never runs the ball and he thinks Sam is Mahomes 2.0 or some shit. The line is awful but Howell hasnít done very well either. Terry and Jahan are both looking avg as hell too. The whole team is bad right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The running game is the absolute worst I have ever seen at this level, and we watched the Steve Spurrier years...

It's really, really bad his scheme may not even do that well in friggin college. I just don't understand at all.

Howell may have spent 1% of his time under center this year. It's honestly criminal negligence at this point. Cannot wait til the entire staff is gone (I sound like a broken record).
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.12939 seconds with 10 queries