Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

Problem with New Threads

Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2006, 10:59 AM   #1
andy1282
Camp Scrub

Problem with New Threads

You guys don't know me, i barely ever make a post, although I check the website every day. It has come to my attention that many of the senior members of the website have a problem with users creating new threads. To me, you all sound like big whiny babies. I am sorry that some users ignorantly make new threads about why Brunell should be benched, but that dosent give you the right to insult the poor person who dosen't understand the correct "etiquette." Mods, if you don't like it, don't let users create new threads at all. Maybe you should just decide new threads yourself. That way we can only talk about what you want. (I hope you catch the sarcasm) So when a user wants to create an a list that may be important to a few, you can shut him up. Who in the hell really uses the search function to see if there is a three year old thread listing the worst fans in the league?!
To me, if i don't want to read a redundant thread, guess what? I WONT READ IT! You guys need to either get off your high horses, or just start restricting our speech. Some of the "problem posters" maybe twelve or younger. It's great to see some of senior user's curse them and question their sexualtiy. Very mature.
After this post, i will go back to not posting at all, and reading the threads that I find interesting. One of which, by the way, is which uniforms the team should wear. Thank you.
andy1282 is offline   Reply With Quote