Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-28-2020, 10:59 AM   #46
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Around the NFL week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/stat...63308386668550

Trysten? Hill with the gator roll on Chris Carson. I wish the NFL would start handing out suspensions for blatant intent-to-injure plays.
more like Krysten Hill cause that is a bitch move. Dirty play

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2020, 11:06 AM   #47
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Old 09-28-2020, 11:21 AM   #48
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Is it bad that I hope Lamar tweaks a Hammy tonight and RG3 starts Sunday lol jk
Yes, I do not want to lose to RG3. And we would still lose.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:33 AM   #49
SunnySide
Playmaker

Our d front would kill RG3. Especially if chase is a go. Ravens would still win but RG3 would not finish the game.
———-/

Cowboys — what a dilemma they have. Dak is putting up numbers but he is not near a 40/per QB. I think they have to pay him bc there is no one available that can replicate what Dak can do for them ... but he is not a top 5 and wants top 1 money.

I think they have to pay him, they have no other alternative.
Old 09-28-2020, 11:36 AM   #50
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Our d front would kill RG3. Especially if chase is a go. Ravens would still win but RG3 would not finish the game.
Chase prob won't go, groins are so iffy, hell I wouldn't risk it
Old 09-28-2020, 11:37 AM   #51
SunnySide
Playmaker

Yeah groins can linger, let’s see what the new staff can do. Groin is better than a hammy or achilies imo but yeah
Old 09-28-2020, 11:38 AM   #52
SunnySide
Playmaker

Dunbar missing games for Seattle already ... biggest knock is he inactivates himself if he isn’t 100%. You can’t pay or trust a player like that aka doctson.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:04 PM   #53
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
———-/

Cowboys — what a dilemma they have. Dak is putting up numbers but he is not near a 40/per QB. I think they have to pay him bc there is no one available that can replicate what Dak can do for them ... but he is not a top 5 and wants top 1 money.

I think they have to pay him, they have no other alternative.
Cowpukes are going to end up like the Vikings.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:14 PM   #54
SunnySide
Playmaker

Cowpukes have to be in cap hell next season. On paper they only have 21m in cap space for 2021 and that doesn’t include any Dak money yet.

Demarcus Lawrence has dropped significantly and is set to to count 25m against the cap, disappearing amari cooper is 22m, Zach Martin 17m, declining tyron Smith 14m, Collins 12m.

I saw Lawrence on the sideline for a late goal line stand yesterday.

I’ve been waiting for the cowboys to hit cap trouble but they always seem to restructure and find a way out. Hell they have 21 m open right now which should help next season but they should hit cap trouble soon. Restructuring and putting guaranteed money on the back end will catch up to you.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:26 PM   #55
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Cowboys having to pay Dak will restrict them from improving a bad defense. That defense is lost in coverage and teams can run the ball against their edges and outside.

He Gets Us
Old 09-28-2020, 01:39 PM   #56
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The Cowboys having to pay Dak will restrict them from improving a bad defense. That defense is lost in coverage and teams can run the ball against their edges and outside.
Cowboys let the best DB in the league walk in free agency (Jones) that has nothing to do with Daks contract. Secondary is a M*A*S*H unit. Both DB starters are on IR and the 3rd is a rookie. Van Der Esch and Lee on IR as well. 1 or 2 DBs that were in rotation this week were on another teams practice squad last week.

By week 7, everyone should be back healthy and ready for the second half of the season. Gregory coming back as well.

Not alarmed, even at 1-2 looking at the rest of the NFC east, Dallas still has the edge.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:48 PM   #57
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Cowboys let the best DB in the league walk in free agency (Jones) that has nothing to do with Daks contract. Secondary is a M*A*S*H unit. Both DB starters are on IR and the 3rd is a rookie. Van Der Esch and Lee on IR as well. 1 or 2 DBs that were in rotation this week were on another teams practice squad last week.

By week 7, everyone should be back healthy and ready for the second half of the season. Gregory coming back as well.

Not alarmed, even at 1-2 looking at the rest of the NFC east, Dallas still has the edge.
The other 3 teams have already quit so yeah u guys will win easy
Old 09-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #58
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

There is no way y’all lose the division.

But your defense isn’t good regardless of injury. Jaylon and that secondary are pretty bad.

He Gets Us
Old 09-28-2020, 02:34 PM   #59
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
There is no way y’all lose the division.

But your defense isn’t good regardless of injury. Jaylon and that secondary are pretty bad.
True that. Kinda reminds me of Peytons first 3 years with the Colts. There was no "D" in Indianapolis. Peyton had to go into each game KNOWING he had to score at least 30 to have a chance at winning. Dak cannot keep having to throw 450 and 480 and scoring +30 to win each week.

Aldon Smith was a great add and story. Although Lawrence has fallen off considerably. Lost McCoy the first practice of camp. Hoping when we get healthy up front and in the secondary, the addition of Gregory to the lineup will help. They are still learning a new system. So still hope that something will click.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:35 PM   #60
Number44
Special Teams

Quote:
Dallas still has the edge.
I think it is more than just an edge. It would be inexcusable if the Cowboys were to fail to win the NFC East.
Number44 is offline   Reply With Quote