Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins have claimed LB Reuben Foster

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: If you owned the team would you have signed Reuben Foster?
Yes 16 35.56%
No 29 64.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #1
Defensewins
Playmaker

Re: Redskins have claimed LB Reuben Foster

I have a problem with the wording of the Doug Williams/Redskins statement, ...”If true[the allegations] you can be sure these allegations are nothing our organization would ever condone.”
But we have already signed him and never do they say we will release him if these allegations are proven to be true. So they do not condone it but we will sign him anyways.
Sad we live in a world that a guy that gets arrested 3 times, once for weapons and drug charges, then twice arrested for beating the same women is ok. But we cannot sign a guy that kneels in protest during national anthem. That is too controversial. Violence especially against women is never ok.
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:05 PM   #2
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie

Redskins have claimed LB Reuben Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins View Post
I have a problem with the wording of the Doug Williams/Redskins statement, ...”If true[the allegations] you can be sure these allegations are nothing our organization would ever condone.”

But we have already signed him and never do they say we will release him if these allegations are proven to be true. So they do not condone it but we will sign him anyways.

Sad we live in a world that a guy that gets arrested 3 times, once for weapons and drug charges, then twice arrested for beating the same women is ok. But we cannot sign a guy that kneels in protest during national anthem. That is too controversial. Violence especially against women is never ok.

Agreed. By signing him the Redskins condoned his behavior. It’s just a bunch of BS and more poor leadership from this piss poor organization.

This regime is a DISGUSTING DISGRACE to Joe Gibbs, Jack Kent Cooke, Lombardi, George Allen, Bobby Beathard, and the other individuals that made this franchise once great.

I’ve reached a point where I’m truly embarrassed to call myself a Redskins fan. I need to stop following such filth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:27 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5superbowls3wins View Post
Agreed. By signing him the Redskins condoned his behavior. It’s just a bunch of BS and more poor leadership from this piss poor organization.

This regime is a DISGUSTING DISGRACE to Joe Gibbs, Jack Kent Cooke, Lombardi, George Allen, Bobby Beathard, and the other individuals that made this franchise once great.

I’ve reached a point where I’m truly embarrassed to call myself a Redskins fan. I need to stop following such filth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:21 PM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I've been embarrassed for 26 years lol. But I'm one loyal fuck. HTTR!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:55 PM   #5
NorCall11
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins View Post
Daniel Tosh disagrees
NorCall11 is offline   Reply With Quote