Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Snyder (the absolute worst owner in all of sports) to stay on a owner

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2021, 03:18 PM   #196
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,052
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Yeah we've know this for a while now.

Jay is a good guest, wouldn't be surprised to see him get into the analyst side of things eventually.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-16-2021, 03:24 PM   #197
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,009
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yeah we've know this for a while now.

Jay is a good guest, wouldn't be surprised to see him get into the analyst side of things eventually.
Gotcha, fucking annoying i hate DS
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 05:59 PM   #198
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 18,840
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...rce=reddit.com

Fuckin' Dan Snyder

It really makes me wonder what dirt he has on the league that they didn't try to Donald Sterling him.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:47 PM   #199
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 18,494
Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Know you posted one article Mooby but you Can never have too many articles posted about this douche. Here is another.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ual-misconduct

And yeah I donít get it. The dude is a horrible representation for anything. His team has struggled for years. Cant fill the stadium. This is how you know the league is not out to get the WFT like everyone wants you to believe every Sunday. Lol. They will cover shit up in order to keep him in the league, but they want him to lose? Makes no sense.
This has not gone away. People get canceled for this shit, as well they should be. How the fuck does he avoid it? The leagueís reputation is bigger than fuckboy Snyder. Cancel his ass.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 01:02 AM   #200
Meks
Playmaker
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 36
Posts: 4,469
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Or it's their sick way of punishing him.. by being out to get us most of the time. I'll never let it go until it actually goes away. Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR

Heineken 2021!
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 07:41 AM   #201
SolidSnake84
Playmaker
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,869
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Know you posted one article Mooby but you Can never have too many articles posted about this douche. Here is another.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ual-misconduct

And yeah I donít get it. The dude is a horrible representation for anything. His team has struggled for years. Cant fill the stadium. This is how you know the league is not out to get the WFT like everyone wants you to believe every Sunday. Lol. They will cover shit up in order to keep him in the league, but they want him to lose? Makes no sense.
This has not gone away. People get canceled for this shit, as well they should be. How the fuck does he avoid it? The leagueís reputation is bigger than fuckboy Snyder. Cancel his ass.
Really makes you wonder. We are #31 in league attendance as per the stats from last week's game. Seems like every few months another story breaks painting Dan in a more and more negative light. And yet the worst part, is that there is NOTHING that will be done about it. Dan is pretty much invincible at this point. The other owners in this case, are his judge and jury, and many of them have as questionable morals / character as Dan. They will never vote to remove him.

If anybody goes down over the latest scandal, I could see Goodell potentially getting fired, but even that is a reach.
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 08:36 AM   #202
irish
Playmaker
 
irish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,402
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Really makes you wonder. We are #31 in league attendance as per the stats from last week's game. Seems like every few months another story breaks painting Dan in a more and more negative light. And yet the worst part, is that there is NOTHING that will be done about it. Dan is pretty much invincible at this point. The other owners in this case, are his judge and jury, and many of them have as questionable morals / character as Dan. They will never vote to remove him.

If anybody goes down over the latest scandal, I could see Goodell potentially getting fired, but even that is a reach.
I know lots of people who had season tickets for decades and got rid of them.
They wont go near FedEx or have anything to do with WFT as long as DS is the owner. Winning might bring some people back as fans but there's a large contingent of people who wont come back no matter what if DS is involved.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:06 AM   #203
Coff
Impact Rookie
 
Coff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Halfmoon, NY
Posts: 661
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Maybe nothing will happen, probably nothing will happen. But the longer this controversy sticks around and stories like this keep periodically popping up, the better change there is of the league taking serious action.
Coff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:34 AM   #204
HTTR
Special Teams
 
HTTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 340
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

If anyone still has any doubts about the seriousness of Snyderís sexual misconduct shenanigans, put that aside and simply look at his efforts to silence former employees and their family members . . . and Beth Wilkinson, the lawyer conducting the investigation. Snyder had David Donovan sue her to keep her from talking to the woman Snyder paid off in 2009. This POS is flipping the bird to the NFL and Jerry Jones is laughing all the way to the bank.
__________________
____________________________________________
"There's the snap, hand to Riggins . . . he's gone, he's gone!"
HTTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:41 AM   #205
rocnrik
The Starter
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,569
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

I believe that something has to happen .. in this day and age itís hard to believe that Snyder can continue as a owner .. and if this is what the NFL accepts then maybe itís time for me to rethink any loyalty to this team Ö Iíd be happy with New Owner , new name, new stadium .. think about it .. The Redskins were deemed offensive yet this owner stays on Ö
rocnrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:22 PM   #206
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 3,081
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

I dont think the owners want or will establish a precedent that an owner can be forced to sell his team for conduct.

Closest NFL example would be Panthers Jerry Richardson volunteering to sell the team due to impending investigation to sexual and racist comments.

NBA Clippers owner was banned by the league and forced to sell the team after a video of him racist remarks came out and Clips players had strong reactions to it.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:30 PM   #207
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,645
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Or it's their sick way of punishing him.. by being out to get us most of the time. I'll never let it go until it actually goes away. Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer
Do you own a bauxite mine?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 03:57 PM   #208
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,052
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Pathetic

__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 04:00 PM   #209
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,052
Re: Snyder (the absolute worst owner in all of sports) to stay on a owner

Thread title edited for accuracy.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #210
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,805
Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I dont think the owners want or will establish a precedent that an owner can be forced to sell his team for conduct.

Closest NFL example would be Panthers Jerry Richardson volunteering to sell the team due to impending investigation to sexual and racist comments.

NBA Clippers owner was banned by the league and forced to sell the team after a video of him racist remarks came out and Clips players had strong reactions to it.
I don't remember the Panther situation as "voluntary"?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.18022 seconds with 10 queries