Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL week 8

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2020, 10:44 AM   #16
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,500
Re: Around the NFL week 8

it is the world we currently live in. you have to really watch what you say.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-30-2020, 11:56 AM   #17
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,488
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Like to see Raheem Morris keep the job in Atlanta. Think he has them playing better.
__________________
The League Done Messed Up
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:11 PM   #18
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 14,809
Re: Around the NFL week 8

After seeing Carolina shit the bed and looking at our schedule we could actually go 8-8. That is how many putrid teams they are.
Philly
Giants
Dallas
Carolina
Cincy
Detroit
All winnable games. Amazing.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:05 PM   #19
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 28,981
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
After seeing Carolina shit the bed and looking at our schedule we could actually go 8-8. That is how many putrid teams they are.
Philly
Giants
Dallas
Carolina
Cincy
Detroit
All winnable games. Amazing.
I agree with u, looking at it now 8 wins is def possible
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 04:43 PM   #20
AnonEmouse
Impact Rookie
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 885
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Agree except for Caroline. The D alone might be enough to beat Eagles, Giants, Cowboys and Bengals, possibly the Lions, but Caroline will have McCafferey back, and Davis didn't look shabby against the Falcons. They have a decent passing game, though their D is still suspect. To win all 6 (and any others) the O MUST play as well as or better than against Dallas.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:16 PM   #21
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 14,809
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
Agree except for Caroline. The D alone might be enough to beat Eagles, Giants, Cowboys and Bengals, possibly the Lions, but Caroline will have McCafferey back, and Davis didn't look shabby against the Falcons. They have a decent passing game, though their D is still suspect. To win all 6 (and any others) the O MUST play as well as or better than against Dallas.


I formerly had Carolina as a loss until last night.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:20 PM   #22
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 94,540
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Trying to predict anything beyond the next game is pointless.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 10:43 PM   #23
Chief X_Phackter
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,848
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I agree with u, looking at it now 8 wins is def possible
I thought you were on the tank train. Didn't you say that this team won't win because RR clearly has his eyes set on the draft?
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:31 PM   #24
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 14,809
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I thought you were on the tank train. Didn't you say that this team won't win because RR clearly has his eyes set on the draft?


Thats a tad bit Monday morning quarterbackish. Since I was on the tank train Ill say this. RR had his eyes set on Trevor. That ship sailed, and it has become very apparent that there are a handful of teams who are equally as inept as we appeared to be. When you look at the remaining games it just so happens we play six against those inept teams. Wasn’t that apparent weeks ago.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:32 PM   #25
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 14,809
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Trying to predict anything beyond the next game is pointless.


I know but it is boring not to try. Lol.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:33 AM   #26
AnonEmouse
Impact Rookie
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 885
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Ross wants out of Cindy. Worth a look? Adds another speedster, but he's not exactly produced to date. Could a change of scenery make the difference?
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:27 AM   #27
Summo
The Bringer of Digital Bling
 
Summo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Lindenhurst NY
Posts: 703
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydad View Post
bet he slipped up and said the name redskins. :d


hey look, we have a chad dukes logo on our forum. Redskins #32!



haw!
__________________
My Website
Summo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:51 AM   #28
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,050
Re: Around the NFL week 8

https://www.washingtonfootball.com/n...about-the-name

Nothing super ground-breaking here but Jason Wright does a weekly brief to connect with the fans. I thought it was interesting, he expanded a bit on the timetable for a new name.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:24 PM   #29
AnonEmouse
Impact Rookie
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 885
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.washingtonfootball.com/n...about-the-name

Nothing super ground-breaking here but Jason Wright does a weekly brief to connect with the fans. I thought it was interesting, he expanded a bit on the timetable for a new name.
I like the idea of taking the right amount of time over renaming and ensuring they get all their ducks in a row before announcing anything. It shows a distinct difference to the previous culture of knee jerk or what we do works mentality. Get it right but don't over think it.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:56 PM   #30
Chief X_Phackter
The Starter
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 1,848
Re: Around the NFL week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Thats a tad bit Monday morning quarterbackish. Since I was on the tank train Ill say this. RR had his eyes set on Trevor. That ship sailed, and it has become very apparent that there are a handful of teams who are equally as inept as we appeared to be. When you look at the remaining games it just so happens we play six against those inept teams. Wasn’t that apparent weeks ago.
I don't think RR ever had his eyes set on Trevor. I mean all NFL coaches understand he's probably the best player in next year's draft, potentially.. . And it's not MM quarterbacking. I said a couple weeks ago they could win 4 of the next 5 looking at the schedule, while the tank train was full steam ahead.

NFL teams don't tank.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.20103 seconds with 10 queries