Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-30-2020, 02:22 PM   #91
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Wait, are you talking about the virus hoax that died off in 10 days?
That was expertly handled in a timely manner with prayer.

Son of a... How did I end up back in here?
yup that's the sort of bs shit that Trump was stupid for saying, and can be used after this shit is over. Just keep a scrolling list, or ask G1 or Punch, I'm sure they will have a good ass time laughing over it.

meanwhile, I feel the same about ending up back in here. I need to go back on hiatus from here.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-30-2020, 02:55 PM   #92
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
yup that's the sort of bs shit that Trump was stupid for saying, and can be used after this shit is over. Just keep a scrolling list, or ask G1 or Punch, I'm sure they will have a good ass time laughing over it.

meanwhile, I feel the same about ending up back in here. I need to go back on hiatus from here.
Edit - I think it’s fair to question whether trumps words are just words or whether it is effecting policy as well.

Last edited by SunnySide; 03-30-2020 at 03:29 PM.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:47 PM   #93
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
It's me now. Sorry, but this was an unprecedented event in US history, and if you think a different president (Hillary/Biden) would have done the steps necessary quicker you are living in hate of the president. The Dems were still focused on impeachment when Drumpf took action to reduce incoming travel from China. When Drumpf closed off European travel, the EU condemned him(and I guarantee HC/Biden would have cared more about what the world says than putting US safety first).

Drumpf will get blasted by hindsight because that's what politicians do, but through this he has tried to offer positive pathways for people to look at, WHILE following the advice of the medical and scientific community.

I said early on, let's see what actually happens before judgements and dispersions are cast. But Drumpf haters just can't do that. It's fair to say that Drumpf has trouble with that too, but I have heard in his speeches far more bipartisan praise than I have heard from Pelosi/Biden/HC

so bottomline, I hope no more people die. I will speak with hope, including about the steps our country takes. And I will be thankful for the Country's political leaders pulling together in Congress and the Presidency in their actions, even if they can't stop with political media speeches.
Ehhh, for me it's when he says he takes it personally when dealing with the governors. "You better be nice to me." Like eat. shit. He's been a punchline prior to this, and I hate people believed in him, but this is a new level of low. And sure, Obama, George W., etc., would have had their faults, but I bet nearly every president in modern history would have done better. Douchebag is letting his freaking ego get in the way of LITERAL life and death.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:12 PM   #94
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

This is on you keep me out of it,you're going down for defending trump don't try and blame me.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:48 PM   #95
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Seriously , WTF is this???

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/mypil...232505593.html

Trump Hands Coronavirus Briefing To MyPillow Exec Who Tells Americans To Read Bible
Old 03-30-2020, 09:38 PM   #96
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
For people calling Trump out for calling it the China virus, or Chinese virus. How do you feel about the Spanish flu of 1918-19?

Some of the things media and libs find to make into anti Trump crap is pure unmitigated bullshit, and I know y'all have more f*cking e critical thinking skills then what the media gives you credit for.

Same with the Easter Date. I went through Trump's Press conference where he explained in a rational tone about his thinking, then the press managed to work him down the rabbit hole in a private message with one guy here but bottomline, Trump can be led into saying stupid shit, and the media loves to do that with him. It's like sport fishing in the catch and release pond.

This whole thread is fricking bs because this virus doesn't give jack shit about Trump, Pelosi, Schumer, or any other political idiot. We shouldn't be sitting bitching because someone's words were off, or someone's feelings got butthurt. The nation and the world needs to work together to find the way out. Not bitch and moan about the insignificant!
True story. The first known case of the Spanish flu came from a military base in Kansas, and media in Spain was the first to report on it because the majority of the focus in the worldwide media was on WW1 at the time (Spain wasn't involved). America got really lucky on that one.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:40 PM   #97
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Ehhh, for me it's when he says he takes it personally when dealing with the governors. "You better be nice to me." Like eat. shit. He's been a punchline prior to this, and I hate people believed in him, but this is a new level of low. And sure, Obama, George W., etc., would have had their faults, but I bet nearly every president in modern history would have done better. Douchebag is letting his freaking ego get in the way of LITERAL life and death.
Wait, don't you remember Obama telling all the governors to "kiss the ring, bitch" when they were all crying about ebola or H1N1?
Old 03-31-2020, 01:06 AM   #98
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Wait, don't you remember Obama telling all the governors to "kiss the ring, bitch" when they were all crying about ebola or H1N1?
Please don't tell me we're acting like Obama was some amazingly bipartisan president. For all things right in the world please don't tell me this. He was as partisan as it gets.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:58 AM   #99
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Please don't tell me we're acting like Obama was some amazingly bipartisan president. For all things right in the world please don't tell me this. He was as partisan as it gets.
No one will tell you a thing....................

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...cy_132798.html

Obama's Unsung Bipartisan Legacy
Old 03-31-2020, 11:04 AM   #100
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No kidding, Obama bad mouthed Republicans 24-7, totally over the top ridiculous. He was the king of negative campaigning. The only thing to top his over the top nonsense is what we have now. Trump kind of bad mouths everybody.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:17 PM   #101
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No one will tell you a thing....................

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...cy_132798.html

Obama's Unsung Bipartisan Legacy
As you would say

LOLOLOLOLOL an ultralib sees Obama's policies as bipartisan because he "capitulated to 3 republicans on one bill" HAHAHAHAHA

from the author's bio - on a site called Liberal Oasis no less -
Quote:
Establishment Democrats weren’t all that excited about these messages, but as we’ve seen over the last 10 years those in the New Left have really embraced almost every single one of the 10 steps outlined in Scher’s book to great effect.

Mr. Scher has also had his work published in the New York Times, the Huffington Post, and has appeared on C-SPAN as well.

Quickly rising to prominence in this new left, Scher has continued to contribute to the liberal movement with appearances on MSNBC, CNN, NBC news, and a host of other traditional media outlets.

G1 you are a class act!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:41 PM   #102
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
As you would say

LOLOLOLOLOL an ultralib sees Obama's policies as bipartisan because he "capitulated to 3 republicans on one bill" HAHAHAHAHA

from the author's bio - on a site called Liberal Oasis no less -

G1 you are a class act!
Considering the response's, I 'm good thanks.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:44 PM   #103
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I remember when Obama brought out some pillow maker out during one of his News Conference's and let him take it over and then...., wait what......., shit never mind.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:17 PM   #104
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Seriously , WTF is this???

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/mypil...232505593.html

Trump Hands Coronavirus Briefing To MyPillow Exec Who Tells Americans To Read Bible

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:50 PM   #105
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
chico , you wonder why people don't respect your views?