Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Predict when Zorn will be fired!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-28-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
jsarno
Franchise Player

Predict when Zorn will be fired!

OK, we have a lot of Zorn threads around here, and we are all talking about when he will be fired, so here's your chance to predict it. Will it be in 2015, or will it be this week, or somewhere in between. What do you think?

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2009, 01:17 AM   #2
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Re: Predict when Zorn will be fired!

January 5, 2010
Old 09-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
tootergray34
Impact Rookie

if they do it this season it's going to happen on our bye week...but i've got a feeling we are going to stick with him. we can't just jump the gun on every new coach we get. He wasn't handed the keys to a Ferrari by any means, give him some time to gel and get better...but I'm not really sure rushing off and giving a new head coach a job would be the best thing.

I know it sucks now, but in the end who knows...we may have a winner on our hands.
tootergray34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #4
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Whenever we are officially out of playoff contention.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
Skinny Tee
The Starter

I'm more concerned with when Cerrato is getting booted out on his ass and left for NFL dead.

Best of luck getting another NFL job once you hit the sidewalk Cerrato.

Who knows...maybe you can try your acting chops in Hollywood.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #6
Luxorreb
^21^

Zorn is not as much on the hot seat as Cerrato and Blache. I would add Snyder to that short list if that was an option... I'm definitely in favor of hiring a GM immediately. Ofcourse Matt Millen is not on that list.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:43 AM   #7
SBXVII
Franchise Player

If the rest of the games remain the same then I'll say at the break. I always think it's stupid to cut a HC mid season but I can see it happening if we keep scoring very little and keep losing games.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:45 AM   #8
skins89moss
Playmaker

When will Zorn be fired? Who really knows but it should not be until the end of the season to evalute the team then. Thats what a real football organization would do. A real owner would not be pressured to fire a coach just because some fans think he should. Its Week 3 so there is plenty of football to be played and anything could change. Remember the Cards were 9-7 and went to the SuperBowl. We were 6-2 last year and ended up 8-8. Who says we cant end up 11-5 if we some how find some balls and punch other teams in the mouth. We don't have any bad asses out there kicking asses and taking names. We are not playing with confidence and it showing up on Sunday. Greg Blache needs to unleash the dogs and let them get after the QB. Chris Wilson Jarmon at DE move Orakpo around to use his pass rush skills. This can be fixed if our players truly want to win.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:26 AM   #9
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Who knows with DS, it could happen Monday morning. I say if we go down to TB at home, he is done.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:38 AM   #10
itvnetop
Playmaker

5 coaches and 1 interim in 10 seasons. DC is not exactly the model of stability...
itvnetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:47 AM   #11
pg86
No new threads for you

I say GB goes down tomorrow morning. Not Zorn
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:50 AM   #12
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins89moss View Post
When will Zorn be fired? Who really knows but it should not be until the end of the season to evalute the team then. Thats what a real football organization would do. A real owner would not be pressured to fire a coach just because some fans think he should. Its Week 3 so there is plenty of football to be played and anything could change. Remember the Cards were 9-7 and went to the SuperBowl. We were 6-2 last year and ended up 8-8. Who says we cant end up 11-5 if we some how find some balls and punch other teams in the mouth. We don't have any bad asses out there kicking asses and taking names. We are not playing with confidence and it showing up on Sunday. Greg Blache needs to unleash the dogs and let them get after the QB. Chris Wilson Jarmon at DE move Orakpo around to use his pass rush skills. This can be fixed if our players truly want to win.
All our fans and fans of other teams say that....I agree with you This has the makings (If the players want it) to have awakened the sleeping giant

I can't help but agree with what you said though people are really quick to write off the skins its week 3 not 13
Old 09-28-2009, 03:31 AM   #13
Chevy13
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins89moss View Post
I agree lots of football left this year even if Zorn were to get fired tonight we still have the talent to compete in this league we just need fire and confidence to go along with it. Well you also have to remember the Cards were in a really really shitty division. They had the luxury of not having to play very well to make it to the playoffs and then they also had the luxury of playing at home against teams with better records just because they won their division (which any crappy-ok team could of done). We do not have that luxury we need to play a lot better because of the teams in our division.
Chevy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:50 AM   #14
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
All our fans and fans of other teams say that....I agree with you This has the makings (If the players want it) to have awakened the sleeping giant

I can't help but agree with what you said though people are really quick to write off the skins its week 3 not 13
Crack, Smack, or just plain Whack?

Which one are you on???
Old 09-28-2009, 04:59 AM   #15
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Crack, Smack, or just plain Whack?

Which one are you on???

Im on I used to get shit for giving up so early in the season on this board some Im gonna show a little fucking faith. You should too

Born and Raised skins fan I bleed Burgundy and Gold

Ironically the team I coach wears the same colors