Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Your Kid's on the Honor Roll...My Kid Blew Up Texas Stadium!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #16
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Re: Your Kid's on the Honor Roll...My Kid Blew Up Texas Stadium!

We could all go and spit on the star.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #17
cdskins26
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Seriously, can't we have a month free of Snyder bashing. I think he has earned that much just for not sitting on the stage with Allen and Shanahan, right? anyone?
Fair enough i suppose we should be greatful for a while for this.
cdskins26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #18
firstdown
Living Legend

Back around 86 or 87 I was dating a girl who was a photographer and she had a special pass to go take pictures of a building they where blowing up in Norfolk Va. I went as her carry my shit guy and got as close as you could get to see the building drop. It was cool to feel the explosions and watch the building drop but then came the wall of dust. At first we just kind of watched it rolling toward us but then you realize its coming right at you (think about the dust cloud of 9/11 but smaller). We grabbed her stuff and started to run but the the dust cloud caught up to us and we just had to wait it out. I'd do it again but this time I start running much sooner.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #19
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

Talking Re: Your Kid's on the Honor Roll...My Kid Blew Up Texas Stadium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
We could all go and spit on the star.
That is great!! last year me and some buddies got on the sideline of Texas Staium. And we went right up into their locker room, by ourselves!!!!! Oh boys Yall should see the PICS!! What i was doing to TO's locker was a shame!!!!! Whitten, Romo, & Wade all got a piece of us!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooo much fun!!!!!!!!
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #20
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Seriously, can't we have a month free of Snyder bashing. I think he has earned that much just for not sitting on the stage with Allen and Shanahan, right? anyone?
hey i praised him for that and i haven't bashed him since he fired vinny, i think thats saying alot

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #21
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
hey i praised him for that and i haven't bashed him since he fired vinny, i think thats saying alot
There was a guy that called Snyder Al Davis Jr. on ESPN and while I wanted to respond I felt it would have taken to long to explain the fact that Snyder wasn't on stage, the Super Bowl trophies weren't on the podium, and all the other little happenings around Redskin Park. The funny thing though about Davis is that Davis is Snyderatto in that he can't be seperated from thethe GM and owner duties. All Redskin fans had to do was get rid of Vinny and watch everything else fall into place. Raider fans, as morbid as it is, have to wait until Al Davis can't physically manage to perform his duties.

On the other hand Snyder learning to step aside is akin to Happy Gilmore learning how to put.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #22
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
There was a guy that called Snyder Al Davis Jr. on ESPN and while I wanted to respond I felt it would have taken to long to explain the fact that Snyder wasn't on stage, the Super Bowl trophies weren't on the podium, and all the other little happenings around Redskin Park. The funny thing though about Davis is that Davis is Snyderatto in that he can't be seperated from thethe GM and owner duties. All Redskin fans had to do was get rid of Vinny and watch everything else fall into place. Raider fans, as morbid as it is, have to wait until Al Davis can't physically manage to perform his duties.

On the other hand Snyder learning to step aside is akin to Happy Gilmore learning how to put.
I have often compared JJ to DS, but you boiled it down to its core. As DS has matured as an owner he seems to be stepping back and letting football people run the show, this bodes well for us. JJ tried giving it up couldn't and now believes he has to control it all, he couldnt even bring Dan Reeves in. I think JJ will one day be the next Al Davis.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote