Debating with the enemy

Old 05-28-2019, 01:37 PM   #1636
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
debatable .Probably not smarter than Trump tho

G1, if more items come up that can prove he committed a crime, then prosecute him...but I don't think there is enough there. Plus, like ive said...if the crimes are so obvious, then impeachment wouldn't be a problem.

Question to you, Mooby, and others....how do you like being lied too constantly for 2 straight years by the media and others like Adam Schiff who claim Trump colluded with Russia? Why do you continue to trust sources who lied to you daily? No issues or does it register at all? Serious question.
The literal, entire argument, that 700 Republican and Democrat prosecutors (aka people smarter than you or I when it comes to knowing the legal system) was:

"If he wasn't President, he would've been charged with obstruction."

Literally.

Barr has even said it is sitting DOJ policy that a President cannot be indicted.

Why are we even arguing this?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-28-2019, 01:47 PM   #1637
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I agree, what are we arguing over...actually many have wondered wtf are we talking about for 2 years? It’s been a lie of collusion from the beginning...that’s why we are now investing the origin of the nothing burger.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 05:22 PM   #1638
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I agree, what are we arguing over...actually many have wondered wtf are we talking about for 2 years? It’s been a lie of collusion from the beginning...that’s why we are now investing the origin of the nothing burger.
You spin and ignore.You're trump ..................... we aren't investigating it trump has is pet pig seeking revenge.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:16 AM   #1639
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

You're absolutely right Chico. It was a conspiracy, an attempted takedown of Trump because people simply don't like him. And it failed because Trump is too good to get got.

Which is why I'd really enjoy it if you could peruse this op-ed from James Comey and single out the specific statements where he's lying about the FBI's intent to investigate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...hat/ar-AAC31JI
Old 05-29-2019, 07:04 AM   #1640
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Pure comedy that Hillary backers constantly pointing out all of Trumps lies and that he has committed criminal acts and should be put in prison. Politics in this country seem to bring out biases and hypocrisy of epic proportions. Both Trump and Hillary have huge egos and crave power above everything else and don't care what they have to do to attain it. As human beings they basically have no morals and are despicable people. Hillary is just a more polished piece of trash, I would hate to see what she is like behind closed doors. At least Trump has no filter so what you see is what you get. I will probably be voting for Will Seemore again in 2020.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:56 AM   #1641
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You're absolutely right Chico. It was a conspiracy, an attempted takedown of Trump because people simply don't like him. And it failed because Trump is too good to get got.

Which is why I'd really enjoy it if you could peruse this op-ed from James Comey and single out the specific statements where he's lying about the FBI's intent to investigate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...hat/ar-AAC31JI
James Comey, he doesn't have a dog in this fight im sure. The main problem the FBI has is Peter Strzok and his mistress...Comey has already said this was a bad look. Coincide that poor, false intelligence with the Steele Doisser...that some here defended somehow (just like some defended the false Buzzfeed article several months ago)....and this is worth investigating.

He Gets Us
Old 05-29-2019, 08:58 AM   #1642
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Pure comedy that Hillary backers constantly pointing out all of Trumps lies and that he has committed criminal acts and should be put in prison. Politics in this country seem to bring out biases and hypocrisy of epic proportions. Both Trump and Hillary have huge egos and crave power above everything else and don't care what they have to do to attain it. As human beings they basically have no morals and are despicable people. Hillary is just a more polished piece of trash, I would hate to see what she is like behind closed doors. At least Trump has no filter so what you see is what you get. I will probably be voting for Will Seemore again in 2020.
Classic Hillary deflection . Trumpettes making themselves feel better by somehow suggesting that Hillary is as bad as trump or worse so it's ok .
Old 05-29-2019, 09:13 AM   #1643
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Classic Hillary deflection . Trumpettes making themselves feel better by somehow suggesting that Hillary is as bad as trump or worse so it's ok .
You really need to learn how to read, as I have said a thousand times I do not like either one. So why are you calling me a Trumpette?
Old 05-29-2019, 09:59 AM   #1644
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Are you labelling me a Hillary backer?

I default to Hillary as the lesser of two evils. That doesn't mean she's the ideal candidate for the job (she's not, I would prefer someone who's not beholden to corporate interests).
Old 05-29-2019, 10:12 AM   #1645
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Welp mueller speaks at 11, interested to hear what he has to say.

He Gets Us
Old 05-29-2019, 10:19 AM   #1646
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Are you labelling me a Hillary backer?

I default to Hillary as the lesser of two evils. That doesn't mean she's the ideal candidate for the job (she's not, I would prefer someone who's not beholden to corporate interests).
No, it was directed at someone who is implying I am a Trump supporter and I am not. I could not even pick a lesser of two evils. I have voted in every election since 1980, and rarely vote for democrats, and never for president. I honestly could have voted for one in 2016 if it was anybody but Hillary Clinton running against Trump.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:26 AM   #1647
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Mueller just said, don’t bother calling me Congress, read the report

He Gets Us
Old 05-29-2019, 12:05 PM   #1648
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Mueller just said, don’t bother calling me Congress, read the report
Mueller: 'If we had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime, we would have said so'

He all so said,......."DOJ Policy "you can not charge a sitting President with a
Federal crime ",this is against our Constitution.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:42 PM   #1649
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Barr in testimony to Congress:

"Hot Rod (sic) and I asked Muller when we met with him on March 5 whether he would have made obstruction a crime but for the OLC opinion. He made it clear several times that it was not his position."

He Gets Us
Old 05-29-2019, 04:51 PM   #1650
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Barr in testimony to Congress:

"Hot Rod (sic) and I asked Muller when we met with him on March 5 whether he would have made obstruction a crime but for the OLC opinion. He made it clear several times that it was not his position."
So Barr is disputing Mueller's position that there is no point in even talking about charges because there is a direct order in that regards? AKA Mueller is lying?

I guess we just have to agree to disagree on this one. I stand with Mueller, you stand with Barr.