Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-16-2020, 09:52 PM   #46
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTR View Post
Snyder sure as hell is responsible for the culture and office behavior of his execs. That’s what leaders do. Competent, dedicated staff members being harassed to the point of crying at their desks and eventually quitting, with one HR person on staff and no one to report to who could make these horny douchebags knock it off . . . sure, it happens elsewhere, but not at good organizations. If it happens where you work, give some serious thought to what you’re going to do to change things. It’s not professional.

So maybe this doesn’t warrant a max NFL slapdown, but let’s hope there’s enough here for Snyder to have a come-to-Jesus moment. (That’s a figure of speech.)
Agree here...Snyder pleading ignorance absolutely, 1000% doesn’t cut it.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-16-2020, 09:54 PM   #47
coggs
Special Teams

Re: More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

As bad as this is, what I received this morning that was circulating among the DC media was A LOT worse. I'm sure several of you have seen the same thing. Not going to post it, but what I did see could have had Snyder and others spending the rest of their lives in prison.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:01 PM   #48
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Considering Kraft has sex with prostitutes and is still an owner I don’t see how this bites Dan.

Based on the reports we were hearing this week this is about what I expected a systemic problem.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:05 PM   #49
rocnrik
Playmaker

So there is stuff floating around that is worse than this that could lead to people going to prison and we may never hear about it ?? And we wonder why our government is not to be trusted .... where is the media over the rest of this story then .. they sure can dig up stuff on everybody else .. no free passes for me .. let’s hear it all .
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:26 PM   #50
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
So there is stuff floating around that is worse than this that could lead to people going to prison and we may never hear about it ?? And we wonder why our government is not to be trusted .... where is the media over the rest of this story then .. they sure can dig up stuff on everybody else .. no free passes for me .. let’s hear it all .
The rumors of sex trafficking are probably baseless. If the Post had that evidence they’d have gone to the police.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:47 PM   #51
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Snyder “would humiliate Dennis in front of other executives because he was a cheerleader in college …
This part says it all to me about the toxic culture. It starts at the top. We will never ever win as long as that asshole is in charge. Ron isn't going to change the culture when you have a owner like Dan who's a toxic fuck.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 11:10 PM   #52
Pervis_Griffith
Special Teams

Given all the smoke around this news drop .... I seriously figured this would be Penn State Pedohilia scandal combined with mass rape Michigan State scandal with a dose of Epstein Maxwell sex trafficking scandal ...

This .... while seriously awful .... doesn't come CLOSE to the above mentioned scandals.

I don't see how Snyder gets removed for this.

I also don't see Snyder's already rock bottom reputation recovering from this either.
Pervis_Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:53 AM   #53
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
While I do think the behaviors described in the article are horrible, need to be punished and brought to a stop, I think it's about needing a culture change as a society (and I'm talking worldwide, we have the same in France).

IMO it would be a mistake to think this is just about Larry, Santos and Mann, or just about this team, or just about sports.

To me it's about all of us needing to change, and step up to change society.
It's about listening when women speak up, it's about speaking out when we witness something wrong, it's about educating our kids differently.
It's about so many other things than Dan Snyder.

If this leads to Dan selling the team, great, but I really don't think this is about him.

Agree re big picture points. Also agree that Snyder allowed for this culture to fester and I believe there should be repercussions for this. Serious ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2020, 03:12 AM   #54
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
Agree re big picture points. Also agree that Snyder allowed for this culture to fester and I believe there should be repercussions for this. Serious ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right.
From what I understood of what he is, I see it more like he's not a leader at all, didn't care about the issue, maybe didn't even think about it as an issue, and let it grow.

Aside from money Snyder seems to have none of the needed tools to be an NFL franchise owner.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2020, 05:28 AM   #55
skinsfan69
Living Legend

RR has to be thinking why did I take this disaster of a job. He has to be having 2nd thoughts.

I hope they let people into the games this year. I want to get a ticket right on the field. When Snyder goes out there before the game I just want to yell at him before the games until they kick me out. Just verbally abuse him.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 06:29 AM   #56
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Considering Kraft has sex with prostitutes and is still an owner I don’t see how this bites Dan.

Based on the reports we were hearing this week this is about what I expected a systemic problem.
This is correct...there is no direct allegations involving Snyder so no way he is forced to sell and I don’t think he should be. It’s just another feather in the cap of pure incompetence and a terrible culture.

He Gets Us
Old 07-17-2020, 06:30 AM   #57
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Need to get Gibbs in on ownership

He Gets Us
Old 07-17-2020, 07:51 AM   #58
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post

So what ,Kraft is a different story .What Kraft did like it or not he did not do it at work or at anytime representing the Patriots or to any Patriot employees.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:55 AM   #59
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davy View Post
Doesn't strike me as a huge story, you could probably find similar claims at any large company.

Large Company, How many employees do you think the Skins have (full time/year round)?
Old 07-17-2020, 08:05 AM   #60
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Didn't see anything involving the cheerleaders.

" Greene’s 17-year career with the club ended in 2018 amid a scandal over the revelation he had sold access to Redskins cheerleaders — including attendance at a bikini calendar photo shoot in Costa Rica — as part of premium suite packages. Greene declined to comment."