Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-05-2018, 11:06 AM   #31
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Kapernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30gut View Post
Nothing a penicillin shot couldn't cure

If your girlfriend/wife explained to you that the Cowboys should be your team would it make you change teams?

The assumption that such a paradigm shift in thought is because he was talked into rather than had a fundamental shift/growth in convictions is an attempt to diminish or delegitimize his beliefs.
The bolded part is right on the money. I'm glad you recognized what I posted as just a dumb joke.

As for the Little Brain question, of course I'm sticking with the Skins no matter what. BUT I'm 70 years old now. When I was 22 years old, I would be waving the silver and blue flag and shouting "Yee-Haw!" while jumping into bed with her wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #32
30gut
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
because that is the way our justice system is supposed to work, an aggrieved party can file suit and be heard. The respondents are presumed innocent until an actual finding of the court.
C'mon bro i'm not gonna do the research for you....but the collusion had to go before arbitrage BEFORE moving forward the arbitrator could have decided the case was without merit and it would have ended right there.
30gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #33
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
C'mon bro i'm not gonna do the research for you....but the collusion had to go before arbitrage BEFORE moving forward the arbitrator could have decided the case was without merit and it would have ended right there.
So the arbitrator said that the case could be heard right? from an SI article:

Quote:
Kaepernick is by no means guaranteed to win the trial

While Kaepernick is no doubt thrilled by Burbank’s summary judgment ruling, the ruling doesn’t guarantee that Burbank will ultimately rule in Kaepernick’s favor. Under Article 17 of the CBA, the burden of persuasion for a summary judgment is whether Kaepernick has shown enough evidence to raise a genuine issue of material fact. In contrast, the burden of persuasion for Kaepernick to prevail in the trial is whether he demonstrates by a “clear preponderance of evidence” that collusion occurred and that such collusion caused him economic injury.

The phrase “clear preponderance” reflects a high standard of persuasion. It is a burden decidedly higher than the “preponderance of evidence” or “more likely than not” burden used in civil trials.
Do your own research and understand what innocent until PROVEN guilty is supposed to mean.

Our country is never going to survive the internet morality police...
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #34
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Kap had opportunities and blew it. He doesn't seem like he wants to play or interested in football. Blaine Gabbert took his job...that's not good and he ran a gimmick offense much like RG3 here.

People want to sign Kap because of their political beliefs at this point...not about football. So essentially, your much dumber than Bruce Allen
That is the cold hard truth, his supporters act like kneeling was the only thing that got him out of the NFL, ignoring all the other crap he has pulled. They also ignore the fact he it is no longer 2012 and his effectiveness as an NFL QB went downhill steadily since then as defense coordinators exposed his weaknesses. In his last 2 years he was 3-16 as a starter. If he had stayed in the league he would be in RG3's shoes looking for a 3rd team QB job.

Last edited by Buffalo Bob; 12-05-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #35
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5superbowls3wins View Post
This douche obviously has a hard on for my posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mad bro?

Seriously I'm going to become the new Schneed around here.... lol.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:14 PM   #36
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Kap had opportunities and blew it. He doesn't seem like he wants to play or interested in football. Blaine Gabbert took his job...that's not good and he ran a gimmick offense much like RG3 here.

People want to sign Kap because of their political beliefs at this point...not about football. So essentially, your much dumber than Bruce Allen

My beliefs align with his but I don’t want him and the Redskins in fracas already. I also don’t think Kaep even wants to play anymore who would want to play for an organization who you believe blackballed you out?

This is like saying Romo should come back and QB. Both dudes are done and have moved on to other things.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:15 PM   #37
30gut
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
The bolded part is right on the money. I'm glad you recognized what I posted as just a dumb joke.

As for the Little Brain question, of course I'm sticking with the Skins no matter what. BUT I'm 70 years old now. When I was 22 years old, I would be waving the silver and blue flag and shouting "Yee-Haw!" while jumping into bed with her wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.
No worries we gotta laugh right? Lighten things up a little.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #38
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Just because he has not been hired by another NFL team is enough to allow the case to move forward.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #39
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
Blew it?

"Seems" like? Lol, strong points.

Blaine Gabbert took his job? Really?

More teams use read-option and RPO concepts then ever but they're gimmicks? Lol.

Look the guy isn't coming here. But lets not just spew out bullshit because you don't like the guy.
So, several years later, what do you think about not drafting a QB?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #40
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
My beliefs align with his but I don’t want him and the Redskins in fracas already. I also don’t think Kaep even wants to play anymore who would want to play for an organization who you believe blackballed you out?

This is like saying Romo should come back and QB. Both dudes are done and have moved on to other things.

Id rather have Kaep than Romo. I hate that fuckin loser.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:51 PM   #41
30gut
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
So, several years later, what do you think about not drafting a QB?

It hilarious to me that you think that's a dig at me.

Not drafting a QB since 2015 has worked out great....don't you? Lol.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #42
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
It hilarious to me that you think that's a dig at me.

Not drafting a QB since 2015 has worked out great....don't you? Lol.
It's not a dig at all.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:16 AM   #43
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Kaepernick

On ESPN.com when listing 6 teams once looking like play-off contenders that recently collapsed of course the Redskins made the list, they went on and on about how the Redskins "embarrassed" themselves by not signing Kaepernick. The way most of the liberal media builds that guy up because they agree with his political views is beyond belief. I also find it strange that not many site the fact his protest was done while being paid by and wearing the uniform of the San Francisco 49ers. He went out and did that without permission of management. A like act in any other situation by an employee would have led to getting fired on the spot.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #44
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
On ESPN.com when listing 6 teams once looking like play-off contenders that recently collapsed of course the Redskins made the list, they went on and on about how the Redskins "embarrassed" themselves by not signing Kaepernick. The way most of the liberal media builds that guy up because they agree with his political views is beyond belief. I also find it strange that not many site the fact his protest was done while being paid by and wearing the uniform of the San Francisco 49ers. He went out and did that without permission of management. A like act in any other situation by an employee would have led to getting fired on the spot.
Permission ? Kaepernick is a grown man....having a mind of his own and deciding not to stand for the national anthem is his constitutional right....I'm getting sick of people either changing the narrative of what his protest was truly about or saying he was wrong to do what he did....the problem has never been Kaepernick....the problem has always been certain people trying to find fault with him.....
Old 12-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #45
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
Permission ? Kaepernick is a grown man....having a mind of his own and deciding not to stand for the national anthem is his constitutional right....I'm getting sick of people either changing the narrative of what his protest was truly about or saying he was wrong to do what he did....the problem has never been Kaepernick....the problem has always been certain people trying to find fault with him.....
Sick and tired of people talking about "constitutional rights" in this situation, your right to freedom of speech and expression end when you are on company time. Nobody is changing a narrative. If you owned a business what would you do to someone who did something everybody knows would be unpopular with some of the customers? If you work for someone else go to work today and while on the clock start passing out religious pamphlets, and see what happens.