Up 57 71.25%
Down 23 28.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #436
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Dwayne Haskins

Colt is so bad, I really don't understand the love he gets from some fans. The dude can never ever stay healthy and when he does play it's at a very avg level.

Advertisements
Old 07-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #437
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Colt is so bad, I really don't understand the love he gets from some fans. The dude can never ever stay healthy and when he does play it's at a very avg level.
Didn't his one win as a Redskin come against the Cowboys? I think that is the team Redskin fans hate most, I know I do.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:45 PM   #438
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Didn't his one win as a Redskin come against the Cowboys? I think that is the team Redskin fans hate most, I know I do.
On Monday night?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2019, 12:56 PM   #439
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
On Monday night?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I just looked it up, it was Monday night, on the road and the 20-17 win came in OT plus the Cowboys were 6-1 before the game. Since he is 0-1 in the play-offs and has a .444 winning percentage that would be considered an epic win for a Jay Gruden coached team. That was almost 5 years ago and Colt has been nothing but a disappointment since then.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:44 PM   #440
MTK
\m/

I wouldn't be shocked if Colt wins the job in camp. If he's healthy he's got a big edge on Keenum as far as knowing the offense inside and out.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:47 PM   #441
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I wouldn't be shocked if Colt wins the job in camp. If he's WONT BE he's got a big edge on Keenum as far as knowing the offense inside and out.
Fixed it for u bro
Old 07-18-2019, 02:13 AM   #442
Warthog
The Starter

I still loved that game when Colt came in and beat the Cowboys on Monday Night.
I had hope for him as a backup after he helped win that game, in front of his family. But he just doesn't have it.

I'd rather have a year of Haskins learning how to be a QB in the NFL, then watch Colt or Keenum win us a game or two more in the season then if Dwayne plays. Haskins needs the experience!

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Old 10-14-2020, 12:03 PM   #443
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
IMO I would sit him and let him learn for the first half of season at least. IMO I think Haskins is a poor pick at qb. Much better class next year...once again Bruce and Dan have made a QB decision

What’s their record at QB?
Chico with all types of wins in this thread.
Old 10-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #444
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Love the reports about Haskins and his work ethic. He gets it. He wants to be great.
Man, amazing how things change.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:34 AM   #445
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Best case scenario for me for next weekend:

WFT wins, Giants lose, Eagles lose, and Haskins plays the final game of the season. I need to see more before I can write him off. The turnovers today sucked, but the second half was nice.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:46 AM   #446
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Best case scenario for me for next weekend:

WFT wins, Giants lose, Eagles lose, and Haskins plays the final game of the season. I need to see more before I can write him off. The turnovers today sucked, but the second half was nice.
I saw a lot of good things that I liked from Haskins starting at halfway of the 3rd quarter. I actually saw good decision making after all the bad decisions of the 1st half, decisiveness and confidence, it’s like the light came on. I honestly feel like something has clicked in his brain, I hope I’m not wishful thinking. Unfortunately it ended with our injured RT giving up back to back sacks. If Thomas catches that end zone pass from Haskins people would be praising him.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 12-21-2020, 09:05 AM   #447
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I saw a lot of good things that I liked from Haskins starting at halfway of the 3rd quarter. I actually saw good decision making after all the bad decisions of the 1st half, decisiveness and confidence, it’s like the light came on. I honestly feel like something has clicked in his brain, I hope I’m not wishful thinking. Unfortunately it ended with our injured RT giving up back to back sacks. If Thomas catches that end zone pass from Haskins people would be praising him.
I didn’t get to see the game, just watched a 12 minute highlight show on YouTube of the game, and when you watch that it sure makes it look like Haskins had a good game(minus the 2 ints) I thought Haskins looked good,made some nice throws,but what do I know
Old 12-21-2020, 09:08 AM   #448
MTK
\m/

Can't take away the 2 INTs, those were bad. He did catch fire in the 2nd half but it was too little too late. Bottom line is Alex is clearly the better option. DH is still very much a work in progress.
Old 12-21-2020, 09:14 AM   #449
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Can't take away the 2 INTs, those were bad. He did catch fire in the 2nd half but it was too little too late. Bottom line is Alex is clearly the better option. DH is still very much a work in progress.

Yeah I am glad he actually showed some promise though but his turnovers are always just so damn bad. It’s like he doesn’t even see the defense at all. That’s why you can’t trust the college tape as much as you’d like. His Film was as good as it gets from OSU.
Old 12-21-2020, 09:44 AM   #450
Ohioskins
Special Teams

The uptempo style brings out the best in Haskins. OSU used that A LOT, almost half the time during DH's senior year when he was so successful and was a Heisman finalist. DH tend to find himself when he plays at that fast pace as was evident in yesterday's second half against the Seahawks. I do not have much confidence in Scott Tuner as an OC. Certainly we would be better off if DH can success and we can use that first round pick in 2021 on someone like Davonte Smith. Imagine having him paired with McLaurin.
Closed Thread