CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Former Trump Administration Employees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Another one bites the dust!

Trumps Head Liar is Leaving!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/13/sara...rump-says.html

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the White House at the end of the month, Trump says
Is Trump Derangement Syndrome covered under your insurance plan? Maybe get a week or month away from CNBC and HuffPost with benefits?

Seriously. Press Secretaries come and go. If i had to deal with the trump bloodlust the media shows I wouldn't make it a week in the job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-14-2019, 03:27 PM   #92
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Is Trump Derangement Syndrome covered under your insurance plan? Maybe get a week or month away from CNBC and HuffPost with benefits?

Seriously. Press Secretaries come and go. If i had to deal with the trump bloodlust the media shows I wouldn't make it a week in the job.

His paid liar couldn't take it anymore ,even she knows what a piece of shit he is,she doesn't want to be dragged down when he gets impeached.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:34 PM   #93
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
His paid liar couldn't take it anymore ,even she knows what a piece of shit he is,she doesn't want to be dragged down when he gets impeached.
You might check if they will give you 3 months. You have a very severe case of TDS

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:07 PM   #94
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You might check if they will give you 3 months. You have a very severe case of TDS

Again that would be you,........your'TRUMP DENIAL SYNDROME " is very bad.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:26 PM   #95
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:

I have a friend I have known 35 years that I can no longer speak to because of his obsession with wanting to bash Trump and Republicans 24-7. It is like when Trump was elected the guy turned into a different person, he used to rip on people with opposing views once in a while, now it is constant to the point the guy is miserable to be around.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:41 PM   #96
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump is the gift that keeps on giving...........more and more stupidity,day after day after day!
Old 06-14-2019, 07:10 PM   #97
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
trump is the gift that keeps on giving...........more and more stupidity,day after day after day!
He confronting a ton of tough issues. I wish entitlement reform was on the agenda because it’s bullshit.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:41 PM   #98
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He confronting a ton of tough issues. I wish entitlement reform was on the agenda because it’s bullshit.

LOL,.........of course you do you think the only one who is "entitled " to anything is trump and the republican trumpettes .
Old 06-15-2019, 07:25 AM   #99
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
LOL,.........of course you do you think the only one who is "entitled " to anything is trump and the republican trumpettes .
No, it’s a tough issue but it’s necessary because of how expansive the costs have become:

Social Security alone comprises more than a third of mandatory spending and around 23 percent of the total federal budget. Medicare makes up an additional 23 percent of mandatory spending and 15 percent of the total federal budget.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/miltone.../#38108e645892

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:42 AM   #100
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Maybe you should educate yourself on th system itself.

https://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths2.html

Not accusing Bush of anything this artical does a good job of explaining alot...........

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ity-fund-war-/
Old 09-10-2019, 11:12 PM   #101
Giantone
Gamebreaker

As Freddie Mercury would say,..........another one bites the dust!!!

Bye ,bye Mr John Bolton

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...214103965.html

Trump’s firing of John Bolton 'shows a deeper problem,' says former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power
Max Zahn 5 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
In an exclusive interview on Tuesday, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power sharply criticized President Donald Trump’s ouster of National Security Advisor John Bolton, saying the dismissal indicates an unsteady administration and the dispute over the termination’s details exemplifies a “deeper problem” of public trust.

“Instability in the world is never aided by instability at the center of the government that is the most powerful in the world,” says Power, who served for over three years as the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations under President Barack Obama.

Trump announced the firing of Bolton on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon; soon after, Bolton tweeted a rebuke, saying that he had offered to resign on Monday night.

“We even see in the form in which this firing slash resignation occurred a deeper problem, which is nobody knows what’s true anymore,” Power says. “Trump said ‘I fired him,’ John Bolton said, ‘No actually I resigned or tried to resign.’ When America’s word is contested, when it’s questioned, that’s not good for our national security.”
Old 09-16-2019, 10:42 AM   #102
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Par for the course G1, he only tolerates establishment Republicans until they wear out their welcome. If Bolton was a Cabinet member who had made a career out of profiting in the industry he was elected to regulate he would've fit right in.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 04:57 AM   #103
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Rick Perry !

............https://www.npr.org/2019/10/17/59395...-perry-resigns

Trump reportedly blamed Perry earlier this month for that now-famous call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in which Trump pressed Zelenskiy to investigate his potential political rival former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden's son.

Perry says he wanted Trump and Zelenskiy to talk strengthening energy business ties between the two countries. Regarding the Biden issue, Perry told the Christian Broadcasting Network, "As God is my witness, not once was a Biden name — not the former vice president, not his son — ever mentioned."

Perry's name first emerged in the appendix of the whistleblower complaint that launched the impeachment inquiry. He was tapped to attend Zelenskiy's inauguration last May.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #104
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Wayne Johnson leaving, Education Official............

Why , becuase he has a hell of an idea ...........................

https://my.xfinity.com/video/trump-e...Today_in_Video

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-e...ss-11571909400

WASHINGTON—A senior student-loan official in the Trump administration said he would resign Thursday and endorse canceling most of the nation’s outstanding student debt, calling the student-loan system “fundamentally broken.”

A. Wayne Johnson was appointed in 2017 by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos as chief operating officer of the Office of Federal Student Aid, overseeing the $1.5 trillion student-loan portfolio. After seven months, he moved into a different role as chief strategy and transformation officer, leading a revamp of how the agency deals with borrowers and the companies that service the debt.

Mr. Johnson said repayment trends suggest much of the debt will likely never be repaid, and he is calling for moving toward a system that gets the government out of student lending.

“We run through the process of putting this debt burden on somebody…but it rides on their credit files—it rides on their back—for decades,” he said, adding, “The time has come for us to end and stop the insanity.”

Mr. Johnson said he arrived at his position to cancel student debt after he joined the administration and had a firsthand look at problems, including the high level of defaults and the difficulties of administering a program to erase loans for public-sector workers.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:33 AM   #105
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Wayne Johnson leaving, Education Official............

Why , becuase he has a hell of an idea ...........................

https://my.xfinity.com/video/trump-e...Today_in_Video

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-e...ss-11571909400

WASHINGTON—A senior student-loan official in the Trump administration said he would resign Thursday and endorse canceling most of the nation’s outstanding student debt, calling the student-loan system “fundamentally broken.”

A. Wayne Johnson was appointed in 2017 by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos as chief operating officer of the Office of Federal Student Aid, overseeing the $1.5 trillion student-loan portfolio. After seven months, he moved into a different role as chief strategy and transformation officer, leading a revamp of how the agency deals with borrowers and the companies that service the debt.

Mr. Johnson said repayment trends suggest much of the debt will likely never be repaid, and he is calling for moving toward a system that gets the government out of student lending.

“We run through the process of putting this debt burden on somebody…but it rides on their credit files—it rides on their back—for decades,” he said, adding, “The time has come for us to end and stop the insanity.”

Mr. Johnson said he arrived at his position to cancel student debt after he joined the administration and had a firsthand look at problems, including the high level of defaults and the difficulties of administering a program to erase loans for public-sector workers.
With those kinds of comments Republicans are going to accuse him of betraying the GOP. You can't speak out against party positions, errbody know dat.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote