Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

**Please read** Thread hijacking

Playbook

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 10:33 AM   #1
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: **Please read** Thread hijacking

. I typically don't start it. I just finish it.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:38 AM   #2
hesscl34

I'm happy talking football all day long. If you guys want to chat about somethint other than football, we can always IM outside of the Warpath. But I do think this was all taken a bit too seriously over something that was totally harmless.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:39 AM   #3
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesscl34 View Post
I'm happy talking football all day long. If you guys want to chat about somethint other than football, we can always IM outside of the Warpath. But I do think this was all taken a bit too seriously over something that was totally harmless.
I blame hess because she's a woman and women mess sh*t up
Old 10-05-2006, 10:48 AM   #4
hesscl34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I blame hess because she's a woman and women mess sh*t up
I'll take the blame. Fine with me. Lesson learned - never tell them you're a woman!
Old 10-05-2006, 10:41 AM   #5
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
What was the reason this thread was posted Matty? Is there a particular incident that upset someone recently that brought this issue up, was it just general complaints, or what it something you noticed? Just wondering.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:03 AM   #6
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
What was the reason this thread was posted Matty? Is there a particular incident that upset someone recently that brought this issue up, was it just general complaints, or what it something you noticed? Just wondering.
No specific incident, just my general observation of how threads have been playing out lately. Seems like too many are falling apart and getting ridiculously off-topic. I know we're all guilty of it on occassion, I just want to curtail things a bit and get threads back on track when possible.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:05 AM   #7
hesscl34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
No specific incident, just my general observation of how threads have been playing out lately. Seems like too many are falling apart and getting ridiculously off-topic. I know we're all guilty of it on occassion, I just want to curtail things a bit and get threads back on track when possible.
Are you being a smart a*s? (kidding)
Old 10-05-2006, 11:06 AM   #8
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
And that's how we should all take this as. I think many a panty are getting in a wad over a friendly reminder. Let's just remember this (as we do the Alamo) and be done with it. OK? OK.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:15 AM   #9
hesscl34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
And that's how we should all take this as. I think many a panty are getting in a wad over a friendly reminder. Let's just remember this (as we do the Alamo) and be done with it. OK? OK.
Get we hijack this thread and get back to football then?
Old 10-05-2006, 10:44 AM   #10
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
I can't speak for Matty, but my sense is nobody is mad that locker room threads got hijacked. I suspect Matty is just reminding us all to keep these boards more organized. Talk Redskins in the Locker Room, and talk other stuff in the Parking Lot. No big deal. Nobody's in trouble and nobody is getting SBF'd.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #11
hesscl34

We are talking about a few sentances... or one day of joking around, and this is what the outcome of it is? I think someone is bitter and jealous and doesn't want any of us to have fun because he doesn't have any fun. Misery loves company. Sorry we were enjoying ourselves... I guess we won't anymore.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:49 AM   #12
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
We are talking about a few sentances... or one day of joking around, and this is what the outcome of it is? I think someone is bitter and jealous and doesn't want any of us to have fun because he doesn't have any fun. Misery loves company. Sorry we were enjoying ourselves... I guess we won't anymore.
Again, nothing wrong with enjoying yourselves and having fun. Just go exchange one-liners in the parking lot. I don't think that's an unreasonable request at all. I mean how hard is it to switch over to the other forum?

That way, those of us who want to read about 'Skins stuff in the locker room don't have to sift through a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with the 'Skins.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:54 AM   #13
hesscl34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Again, nothing wrong with enjoying yourselves and having fun. Just go exchange one-liners in the parking lot. I don't think that's an unreasonable request at all. I mean how hard is it to switch over to the other forum?

That way, those of us who want to read about 'Skins stuff in the locker room don't have to sift through a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with the 'Skins.

I take offense to your "go exchange one-liners in the parking lot".... Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean you get to disrespect me. Personally, I think those kind of comments are a lot more harmful than a few playful jokes.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #14
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
I take offense to your "go exchange one-liners in the parking lot".... Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean you get to disrespect me. Personally, I think those kind of comments are a lot more harmful than a few playful jokes.
This is really getting crazy now. When did I ever insinuate that your gender has anything to do with anything? When I said exchange one-liners, that meant the one-line jokes that you guys like to fire back and forth at one another. That's all. Jeez.

And I wasn't really addressing you. Seeing AMD, gigity, TMC and others shooting one-liners back and forth is a common sight around here. And usually it's funny and light hearted and I like to read it. But when I want to read about Redskins stuff, I want to read about Redskins stuff. And when I want to read their witty banter, I want to read their witty banter. It's best to just keep it organized.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 AM   #15
hesscl34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
This is really getting crazy now. When did I ever insinuate that your gender has anything to do with anything? When I said exchange one-liners, that meant the one-line jokes that you guys like to fire back and forth at one another. That's all. Jeez.

And I wasn't really addressing you. Seeing AMD, gigity, TMC and others shooting one-liners back and forth is a common sight around here. And usually it's funny and light hearted and I like to read it. But when I want to read about Redskins stuff, I want to read about Redskins stuff. And when I want to read their witty banter, I want to read their witty banter. It's best to just keep it organized.
This is BS.
Closed Thread