Boyz v. Skins Gameday Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-22-2018, 07:32 AM   #361
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Re: Boyz v. Skins Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins View Post
It is difficult to know if Smith is new QB on a new team, in a new system and needs more time to climatize?
Or is a mediocre QB that two teams gave up on and he is never going to be good enough to lead a team to a Championship?
Stop it....the offense has been without 3 valuable weapons in the passing game for 2 straight weeks...look at what Smith did against Arizona and GB when those 3 guys played...he looks less than what he is because he's missing those three vital parts on offense...HTTR

Advertisements
Old 10-22-2018, 09:48 AM   #362
Monksdown
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
We won’t make the playoffs playing like this. Someone needs to fix the offense fast. It’s a HUGE problem

I will take it. Even using the word Redskins and playoffs in the same sentence is a win.
I expected 7-9. It sure is still possible but beating gb and the Panthers was very unexpected. A win against a nfc east rival vying for 1st means one thing. Regardless of how it is done (1 -2 quarter of offense scoring). We are winning games we've would have lost in the past 3 years....by a thread.
I dont think it will stop us from making the playoffs, but it can definitely stop us winning in the playoffs. Hopefully everyone gets back healthy. Truth be told though, Bibbs' stepped up yesterday.
Monksdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #363
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown View Post
I dont think it will stop us from making the playoffs, but it can definitely stop us winning in the playoffs. Hopefully everyone gets back healthy. Truth be told though, Bibbs' stepped up yesterday.
Isn't it always said - Defense wins championships. If this defense keeps steppng up, the offense simply needs to keep growing.

That said, the Rams look like the team this year and I don't know what NFC team is going to beat them, maybe New Orleans, but damn the Rams look tough.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote