Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2019, 10:54 PM   #1576
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,068
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If I had a dollar for every time a republican denied race was an issue(when it was) I could take Bill Gates to dinner, for years and years.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-30-2019, 01:29 AM   #1577
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,068
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If I had a dollar for every time a republican denied race was an issue(when it was) I could take Bill Gates to dinner, for years and years.
What Buffalo responded to was that all Republicans hate brown people and women.

Thats not having a conversation about race, its about a blanket stereotype of approximately half the country, while implying that Democrats are so compassionate and are saviors for anyone that isn't a white male. What have Democrats done to lift poor people out of poverty? Not a fucking thing. Because we still have way too many people living in poverty in the same cities Democrats have been claiming to help for the last 60/70 years, when Democrats constantly voted against civil rights until racist as fuck Lyndon Johnson decided it was easier to just pretend that Democrats were now Republicans and now magically actual Republicans were the racist party.

You don't want to have a real conversation about race or how to help people that are living in poverty, regardless of race. You want to pat yourself on the back.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:25 AM   #1578
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,468
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...818-story.html


Republicans don't want a real conversation about poverty they would look like fools,you ask what have Democrats done and I ask what have republicans
blocked" that would help poverty stricken people ? No , they ignore their racist president..................
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:54 AM   #1579
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,307
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If I had a dollar for every time a republican denied race was an issue(when it was) I could take Bill Gates to dinner, for years and years.
I am not claiming racism doesn't exist in this country, but it sure isn't running as rampant as Democrats claim. I have been around a lot of people and am in my late 50's. I can honestly say I have witnessed obvious racism once. On the other hand back decades ago when I worked in a couple large manufacturing companies I constantly heard people complain they weren't getting raises or promotions because management discriminated because they didn't like minorities. I could not believe these people would say that, especially since we had managers from every race you could think of. It was a case of them having an over inflated opinion of themselves.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:08 AM   #1580
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,307
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

How about Jessie Smollet? We all know he got a pass because of the color of his skin and being gay. If a heterosexual white male staged being attacked by a group of black guys yelling "Screw Whitey" that guy would had the book thrown at him. It seems there are lots of claims of racists acts that prove to be false, yet the people making the false claims go unpunished.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:10 AM   #1581
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,468
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

I know racism exist but I find it mind boggling that people don't think it's "rampant".Listen to trump he racist every day! Watch the people getting killed by Police in this country and I defend Police but seriously WTF? Look up the videos of people calling the police on a black person at their pool or in there apartment building,trump has unleashed it and made alright for people to be racist.


This is sad............


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...18/2374750002/
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:14 AM   #1582
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,468
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
How about Jessie Smollet? We all know he got a pass because of the color of his skin and being gay. If a heterosexual white male staged being attacked by a group of black guys yelling "Screw Whitey" that guy would had the book thrown at him. It seems there are lots of claims of racists acts that prove to be false, yet the people making the false claims go unpunished.
You think this is over? People are being punished over this.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:03 AM   #1583
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,562
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

jamf with one comment...it goes sideways. the subject is just as exhausting as it is false.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 11:51 AM   #1584
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,307
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I know racism exist but I find it mind boggling that people don't think it's "rampant".Listen to trump he racist every day! Watch the people getting killed by Police in this country and I defend Police but seriously WTF? Look up the videos of people calling the police on a black person at their pool or in there apartment building,trump has unleashed it and made alright for people to be racist.


This is sad............


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...18/2374750002/
Knowing how biased the news is these days and is my nature I rely a lot on my personal experience. The county I live in is without splitting hairs 1/3 black 2/3 white. It seems we all get along just fine and treat each other with respect. Maybe that is just us country folks.

I should just say in Beaverdam and the surrounding areas I see us white folks getting along well with our black neighbors, so maybe out in the country is the place to be.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #1585
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,562
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Trump vs Biden is not gonna be that entertaining, but its probably gonna happen. Bernie aint gonna get it, because he's such a loon and his ideas are crazy.

Biden didn't look good either in his kick-off, he's slurring his words and thoughts...not good.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:31 PM   #1586
mooby
Living Legend
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 15,528
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
How about Jessie Smollet? We all know he got a pass because of the color of his skin and being gay. If a heterosexual white male staged being attacked by a group of black guys yelling "Screw Whitey" that guy would had the book thrown at him. It seems there are lots of claims of racists acts that prove to be false, yet the people making the false claims go unpunished.
No, he got a pass because he had connections and he used that. I say this as someone who leans liberal, fuck that DA. She "recused" herself at the start but never actually followed through on it like is normally done. I don't blame all the cops that came out and said they don't trust her because of what she did. She deserves to be booted from the job.

It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you sit on, if you do some dumb shit like Smollett did you deserve the punishment that comes with it too. All that over trying to make more money.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #1587
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 3,749
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
jamf with one comment...it goes sideways. the subject is just as exhausting as it is false.
Ha! Says the guy who said DeSantis wasn't racist!

Nothing triggers a Republican like Obama, Kamala, AOC, and Hillary. You know it's bullshit to say otherwise.

Hell, even Fox News was nice to Crazy Uncle Bernie!


Republican Politicians still sounding the racism dog whistle every time they need a vote. No point denying it anymore.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #1588
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,562
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Ha! Says the guy who said DeSantis wasn't racist!

Nothing triggers a Republican like Obama, Kamala, AOC, and Hillary. You know it's bullshit to say otherwise.

Hell, even Fox News was nice to Crazy Uncle Bernie!


Republican Politicians still sounding the racism dog whistle every time they need a vote. No point denying it anymore.
Descantis? Dog whistles? I donít know about that...nice to Bernie? I donít think that is accurate either. Seems like your wrapped up into identity politics...where certain people canít criticize others without being called a racist, sexist, homophobe, etc.

The four you mention, I could list actual policies and positions I disagree with....and maybe a couple I agree with. I think to paint a broad stroke to list conservatives and libertarians as simply racists is weak and a proven false narrative.

I will say this, Hillary is probably the most attack/criticized Democratic of my lifetime but sheís been at the forefront of the Party since the early nineties.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:37 AM   #1589
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,307
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Ha! Says the guy who said DeSantis wasn't racist!

Nothing triggers a Republican like Obama, Kamala, AOC, and Hillary. You know it's bullshit to say otherwise.

Hell, even Fox News was nice to Crazy Uncle Bernie!


Republican Politicians still sounding the racism dog whistle every time they need a vote. No point denying it anymore.
It is also BS to not admit the left over hypes women and minorities. I have seen polls where Obama was rated a better president than Kennedy and Clinton. If that isn't worth a laugh I don't know what is.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:19 PM   #1590
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,468
Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
It is also BS to not admit the left over hypes women and minorities. I have seen polls where Obama was rated a better president than Kennedy and Clinton. If that isn't worth a laugh I don't know what is.
No President has been as"over hyped / blown" as Ronald Reagan .


We will never know sadly just how great JFK would have been but I definitely think Obama was better than Clinton.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.23113 seconds with 10 queries