When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-24-2019, 09:50 PM   #1606
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
What is BS, other than you are an extremely biased hypocrite like the typical liberal.
LOL, you compare Trumps golf travels with Michele Obama's work as first lady,typical republican spinning to trying to save face.

Advertisements
Old 05-25-2019, 01:11 PM   #1607
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, you compare Trumps golf travels with Michele Obama's work as first lady,typical republican spinning to trying to save face.
Your hypocrisy is pure comedy. For the record I can't stand Trump and wrote in Will Seemore. Whether Michele Obama was working or not doing her globe trotting she took a lot of friends and family along. I give up arguing with you, but I will give you a liberal hypocrite award. It seems ok for Democrats to waste money living it up on the taxpayers dime, but you seem to have a big problem if a Republican does it.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 05:57 PM   #1608
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Your hypocrisy is pure comedy. For the record I can't stand Trump and wrote in Will Seemore. Whether Michele Obama was working or not doing her globe trotting she took a lot of friends and family along. I give up arguing with you, but I will give you a liberal hypocrite award. It seems ok for Democrats to waste money living it up on the taxpayers dime, but you seem to have a big problem if a Republican does it.
You give up becuase you can not provide a link to back up the accusation you made,typical republican spin when caught in a "alternative fact"
Old 05-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #1609
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Your bias is blinding you.
So I bring up the words and links as fact and you just dismiss it as bias.

You’re a clown period

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 12:42 AM   #1610
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Why don't we compare apples to apples?

President Trump's golf trips vs. President Obama's golf trips?

Michelle Obama's high-flying lifestyle vs. Melania Trump's high flying lifestyle?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 12:45 AM   #1611
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

You’re a clown period
Bro, you're literally slobbing Trump's knob for calling out a sheister who everyone with half a brain realized was a sheister as soon as he started mouthing off in the media when whats-her-tits was his famous client.

"The man who speaks loudest often says nothing at all."

Or if American Gangster is more your style:

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."
Old 05-26-2019, 08:43 AM   #1612
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Bro, you're literally slobbing Trump's knob for calling out a sheister who everyone with half a brain realized was a sheister as soon as he started mouthing off in the media when whats-her-tits was his famous client.

"The man who speaks loudest often says nothing at all."

Or if American Gangster is more your style:

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."
But that’s the irony, the thing I’m told people hate so much about our president (trump past behavior, asshole demeanor, etc) was found in Avenatti AND then propped up by the left and embraced.

But Avenatti turns out to be the one left wants trump be more than anything, an indicted, accused felon. What the left needs to realize, trump has been the most investigated man for the last 3 years and nothing has been found. The narrative the left and media has pushed has been lies.

He Gets Us
Old 05-26-2019, 09:25 AM   #1613
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
But that’s the irony, the thing I’m told people hate so much about our president (trump past behavior, asshole demeanor, etc) was found in Avenatti AND then propped up by the left and embraced.

But Avenatti turns out to be the one left wants trump be more than anything, an indicted, accused felon. What the left needs to realize, trump has been the most investigated man for the last 3 years and nothing has been found. The narrative the left and media has pushed has been lies.
The fact that you think nothing has been found is comical , interesting you are comparing a 3rd rate lawyer to the president of the United States and then blame the "left " for telling lies? Trump is dirty and if he was not president would be indicted and still might be so you can take you indignant attitude about the left and their treatment of trump and stick it. Trump isn't close to being investigated as many times as Hilary was so sit back and enjoy the roasting as he lose's his cool.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:28 AM   #1614
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

You’re a clown period
.......no you bring up "alternative facts" like kellyanne ,I will say one thing at least she gets paid to lie for trump ,you're just not smart enough to know any better.
Old 05-26-2019, 10:55 AM   #1615
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
The fact that you think nothing has been found is comical , interesting you are comparing a 3rd rate lawyer to the president of the United States and then blame the "left " for telling lies? Trump is dirty and if he was not president would be indicted and still might be so you can take you indignant attitude about the left and their treatment of trump and stick it. Trump isn't close to being investigated as many times as Hilary was so sit back and enjoy the roasting as he lose's his cool.
Nothing criminal has been found period. Nothing burger

He Gets Us
Old 05-26-2019, 11:33 AM   #1616
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Whatever presidential candidate hates golf the most, gets my vote in 2020.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:46 AM   #1617
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
That's a lie,simply put and you know it.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:58 PM   #1618
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
My only issue with this is Mueller punted on the obstructing justice part. He laid out all the evidence and decided he would leave the conclusion to Barr, who got the job by writing a 18 page memo on how the President has practically unlimited powers and the Mueller report isn't legit.

Barr didn't even read the report before he wrote that 4 page summary exonerating Trump.(Source)
Old 05-26-2019, 05:53 PM   #1619
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
My only issue with this is Mueller punted on the obstructing justice part. He laid out all the evidence and decided he would leave the conclusion to Barr, who got the job by writing a 18 page memo on how the President has practically unlimited powers and the Mueller report isn't legit.

Barr didn't even read the report before he wrote that 4 page summary exonerating Trump.(Source)
It wasn’t just left to Barr, but with Rosenstein’s backing in coordination with the evidence...Barr and Mueller did speak in the review of investigation as well when it was over. Mueller could have suggested for a prosecution but from the investigation there was clearly too much to exonerate versus obstruction. While the some of the behavior of President was not cool, it was not criminal. To say there is crime, that’s simply false.

Also, the president did cooperate with the investigation...including Don McGahn to testify.

He Gets Us
Old 05-26-2019, 07:53 PM   #1620
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
It wasn’t just left to Barr, but with Rosenstein’s backing in coordination with the evidence...Barr and Mueller did speak in the review of investigation as well when it was over. Mueller could have suggested for a prosecution but from the investigation there was clearly too much to exonerate versus obstruction. While the some of the behavior of President was not cool, it was not criminal. To say there is crime, that’s simply false.

Also, the president did cooperate with the investigation...including Don McGahn to testify.
The president could've interviewed with the special counsel. If you have nothing to hide, why not?

I agree Rosenstein also signed off on that, but we don't know his motivations. It seems he just wanted to get out with his good name intact.

And when Mueller inevitably testifies to Congress I have no doubts he's going to say he would've indicted Trump if Trump weren't President. He felt they had enough evidence to charge Trump but since DOJ policy is a sitting President can't be charged that's where he left it at. Why else would he send a letter to Barr saying he disagrees with Barr's conclusions? (Source)