Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 11:52 PM   #166
holcknowsbest
Special Teams

Re: f...gibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
FYI....to CP butt boy. I played too. QB. We ran a very similar offense that the Skins do. Although it's no where near the volume. The numbers system or passsing tree with combo routes, plus specific names for all RB routes.

What did you play? Let me guess? Center? You probably liked it when the QB put his hands under your ass.
haha at least we have something in common, QB (flag football?)....now about the center, are all centers gay. my guess is no. did you read my post though, it was very choppy because i had so much to say but i think you found more than enough info to see my point. i am still searching for someone to agree with shotgun and passing at the 1 with the washington redskins. man you are easily rattled for a qb anyways, by the way i am curious as to what system you think the skins are running QB? hahaha "passing tree with combo routes" easy uncle rico you dont have to prove it in your posts....but that comment says wonders, you sound like a reporter.

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2007, 11:58 PM   #167
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

Re: f...gibbs

Thread locked, it has descended into total douchebaggery. I suspect that the Grim Banner will be making a few visits.
Closed Thread