Debating with the enemy

Old 03-03-2021, 03:11 PM   #241
nonniey
The Starter

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
That's how it seems to come off to me.

So you're not OK with this policy to release these people?
I guess the question is why are they even bothering testing them if they are just going to release them no matter what the results?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-03-2021, 08:43 PM   #242
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
This has nothing to do with Trump.

Why are you OK with illegal immigration at all let alone allowing people with COVID to be released to travel all over the place?

I just don't understand why most democrats are fine with unlimited numbers of people breaking our laws. And then on top of it, act like it's no big deal if they have COVID.
BS , it has everything to do with trump .Biden has been in office since the Jan 20, it's march 3 and he has already done more to pull this country up then trump did in 4 years and trumpsters like you will attack everything and hate him for it .As for illegal Immigration find one post I said it 's all ok , I'll wait! You reach for what ever just so you can say Biden has screwed up but facts, real ones (not alternative) prove you wrong.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:41 PM   #243
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
BS , it has everything to do with trump .Biden has been in office since the Jan 20, it's march 3 and he has already done more to pull this country up then trump did in 4 years and trumpsters like you will attack everything and hate him for it .As for illegal Immigration find one post I said it 's all ok , I'll wait! You reach for what ever just so you can say Biden has screwed up but facts, real ones (not alternative) prove you wrong.
I actually haven't commented much on Biden at all since he's been in office.

However, this stuck out to me. All the talk about being responsible and staying at home, etc., but we're openly releasing illegal immigrants into our country that are positive for COVID. It's very hypocritical at best. Grossly negligent at worst.

You're so obsessed with Trump, everything that happens is looked at by you in a prism of how Trump did something worse, that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. This story has nothing to do with Trump, except to you. Because everything in the world is tied to Trump to you.

Biden administration doesn't get a lifetime free pass to do whatever they want with no criticism.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 12:22 AM   #244
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

G1, tell Jeremy Hunt he's some just some huge Trumper and that's all he cares about.

He's a Black American, West Point graduate, Army Veteran that wants schools to re-open based on science.

Can't wait for this response.

G1 is going to make the biggest steamiest dump of shit we've ever seen on the Warpath.

Just in case you want to reach out and tell him he doesn't understand why not loving Biden and school shutdowns is wrong:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thejeremy...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 03-04-2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:00 AM   #245
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Imagine if 108 white conservatives in Texas tested positive for COVID, announced they were all going to bus to somewhere between North Carolina and New Jersey because they want to. Every person on the left would rightfully call them all assholes.

But since Biden is president now, no criticisms allowed. Let people that already broke our laws by coming here illegally also travel wherever with COVID.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:11 AM   #246
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

She's no Rachel Maddow, but Shannon Bream is hot as fuck.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:05 AM   #247
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I actually haven't commented much on Biden at all since he's been in office.

However, this stuck out to me. All the talk about being responsible and staying at home, etc., but we're openly releasing illegal immigrants into our country that are positive for COVID. It's very hypocritical at best. Grossly negligent at worst.

You're so obsessed with Trump, everything that happens is looked at by you in a prism of how Trump did something worse, that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. This story has nothing to do with Trump, except to you. Because everything in the world is tied to Trump to you.

Biden administration doesn't get a lifetime free pass to do whatever they want with no criticism.
I hit a nerve with you. You know I'm right.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:53 AM   #248
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Imagine if 108 white conservatives in Texas tested positive for COVID, announced they were all going to bus to somewhere between North Carolina and New Jersey because they want to. Every person on the left would rightfully call them all assholes.

But since Biden is president now, no criticisms allowed. Let people that already broke our laws by coming here illegally also travel wherever with COVID.
Grow up ,seriously ! Texas just got rig of their mask mandate so you will see what happens when 108(and more) white conservatives in Texas with covid look like. Legitimate criticism is fine but people like you jump if his dogs look at you funny. Again in Office 42 days.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:57 AM   #249
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1, tell Jeremy Hunt he's some just some huge Trumper and that's all he cares about.

He's a Black American, West Point graduate, Army Veteran that wants schools to re-open based on science.

Can't wait for this response.

G1 is going to make the biggest steamiest dump of shit we've ever seen on the Warpath.

Just in case you want to reach out and tell him he doesn't understand why not loving Biden and school shutdowns is wrong:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thejeremy...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Who and so what? Great stuff if you want to kiss ass to parents but what is his stance on taking care of the Teachers ? You know the science of it?
Old 03-04-2021, 07:51 AM   #250
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I hit a nerve with you. You know I'm right.
G1 you're never right about politics. You're incapable of even having an honest discussion.

This is your thought process:

1. Can I blame Trump?:
Yes, OK, blame him;
No: stick fingers in ears and blame him anyways

You don't have 1 shred of moral honesty when it comes to politics. Everyone sees it, they just don't want to fight you on it.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:53 AM   #251
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Grow up ,seriously ! Texas just got rig of their mask mandate so you will see what happens when 108(and more) white conservatives in Texas with covid look like. Legitimate criticism is fine but people like you jump if his dogs look at you funny. Again in Office 42 days.
You telling anyone to grow up is hilarious. You're the most immature person on this whole site. And you're one of the oldest people here.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:59 AM   #252
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Who and so what? Great stuff if you want to kiss ass to parents but what is his stance on taking care of the Teachers ? You know the science of it?
If you're OK with the Biden administration letting people with COVID into the country, your opinion on re-opening schools is irrelevant. When your family is impacted, COVID matters, if it's not impacted, COVID doesn't matter. You're a Mr. Convenient when it comes to COVID, therefore your opinion doesn't count for shit.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:22 AM   #253
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
If you're OK with the Biden administration letting people with COVID into the country, your opinion on re-opening schools is irrelevant. When your family is impacted, COVID matters, if it's not impacted, COVID doesn't matter. You're a Mr. Convenient when it comes to COVID, therefore your opinion doesn't count for shit.
LOL, well hell, there goes a good night's sleep!

News Flash , nether does yours. Your spin is as BS as your fake outrage.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:23 AM   #254
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You telling anyone to grow up is hilarious. You're the most immature person on this whole site. And you're one of the oldest people here.
Your own posts prove you incorrect.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:27 AM   #255
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1 you're never right about politics. You're incapable of even having an honest discussion.

This is your thought process:

1. Can I blame Trump?:
Yes, OK, blame him;
No: stick fingers in ears and blame him anyways

You don't have 1 shred of moral honesty when it comes to politics. Everyone sees it, they just don't want to fight you on it.
LOL, damn I got to you big time! If you didn't think I was right you wouldn't be this pissed off. Yes you will hear about the stupidity of trump over and over again. He was your guy and that's your punishment to be reminded of the ignorance and stupidity and shame he brought upon this Country.