Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-09-2021, 08:29 AM   #406
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

The fawning over hunter biden by the media and the rewriting of him as some victim is truly amazing. Allowing him to say he doesn’t know if the laptop is his after it’s been confirmed by forensics evidence to be 100% his is hilarious. The press allows him to lie and they purposely defends him. We also 100% this was never Russian disinformation campaign...as the DOJ had the investigation open for along time and rightfully so...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-09-2021, 09:40 AM   #407
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Every act of hate crime is unjust

There is an uptick in Asian hate crime because of covid. There was an uptick in hate crimes against Muslim after 9/11. These upticks are not because of trump as the offenders are diverse around the country...it growing anger about the suffering around the country. Unfortunately we are flawed as humans

Not yet...I’m sticking to mostly local beers. As the season warm, I’ll start to drink more pales and pilsners
Would you say Trump's efforts to deflect blame onto China when he was in office helped his base make him partially responsible for the rise in anti-Asian American sentiment?

Just to be clear, I don't hold Trump responsible for any "dem" or minority who are acting out on their anti-AA bias now, but you don't think Trump deserves any partial blame for repeatedly pointing the finger while he stood at the world's largest podium?
Old 04-09-2021, 09:55 AM   #408
MTK
\m/

Trump blew a dog whistle for 4 years culminating with the most deplorable of the bunch storming the capitol. Of course he has to share in the blame of the uptick of violence against Asians.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:02 AM   #409
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Would you say Trump's efforts to deflect blame onto China when he was in office helped his base make him partially responsible for the rise in anti-Asian American sentiment?

Just to be clear, I don't hold Trump responsible for any "dem" or minority who are acting out on their anti-AA bias now, but you don't think Trump deserves any partial blame for repeatedly pointing the finger while he stood at the world's largest podium?
The blame on China was not deflecting - covid started in China. And speaking truth about where covid started is not synonymous with anti asian hate. Those who hate have always and will always use incidents to fuel their hatred.

Now to your point Trump and the liberal media worked together (not intentionally) to fuel the sentiment. Very much the societal equivalent to the physics law of equal and opposite reaction, every Trump action (like early on prohibiting travel) was skewed and lambasted as asian hate or some other ludicrously extreme viewpoint and that created push back which spiraled with more push back etc

Trump is clearly to blame for never using the podium to bring it back into balance, but the media (all sides) are equally to blame for inserting energy into the equation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 10:40 AM   #410
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
The blame on China was not deflecting - covid started in China. And speaking truth about where covid started is not synonymous with anti asian hate. Those who hate have always and will always use incidents to fuel their hatred.

Now to your point Trump and the liberal media worked together (not intentionally) to fuel the sentiment. Very much the societal equivalent to the physics law of equal and opposite reaction, every Trump action (like early on prohibiting travel) was skewed and lambasted as asian hate or some other ludicrously extreme viewpoint and that created push back which spiraled with more push back etc

Trump is clearly to blame for never using the podium to bring it back into balance, but the media (all sides) are equally to blame for inserting energy into the equation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This ^

Also China started an immediate global campaign to blame the US and propagandize theories that covid started elsewhere

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/in...mic-2020-03-15

China hung posters in their country around western installations to beware of the US virus in the last year.

Trump constant reminder to fight that narrative of origin and for China to accept responsibility is will within our right and broader strategy against a regime committing genocide and smashing HK right to independence.

Also for people to lay blame at Trump and try to portray as a bunch of right wingers committing Asian hate crime and violence is a lie. We have seen the videos, we know where the violence occurs (urban environments) and we know from the crime stats of the offenders.

It’s like Jussie smollett claiming Chicago is maga country. 🧐

He Gets Us
Old 04-09-2021, 10:40 AM   #411
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

If someone can convince you to be racist or you use an event to justify racism, you are a dumbfuck and were already racist.

We need to get back to personal accountability. Everything we do is 99% up to us, good or bad.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 10:44 AM   #412
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, DeSantis will end up like Cuomo , he has killed off some people too.
I'd have to go back and look at the states numbers. I think Florida was in the middle of the pack in deaths per capita.

But yes, if he does run, he will absolutely need to be prepared to get hammered about how Florida handled COVID. But if things normalize by the end of the year, there is still quite a bit of time before the elections for 2024, so maybe not. 2024 elections are going to be one of the more interesting ones of my lifetime.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:30 PM   #413
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'd have to go back and look at the states numbers. I think Florida was in the middle of the pack in deaths per capita.

But yes, if he does run, he will absolutely need to be prepared to get hammered about how Florida handled COVID. But if things normalize by the end of the year, there is still quite a bit of time before the elections for 2024, so maybe not. 2024 elections are going to be one of the more interesting ones of my lifetime.
Any Republican running is gonna be a non-starter for me in 2024. Because they will either go up against Trump, or whatever member of Trump's family he throws his blessing behind (which they would all be doomed to fail because none of Trump's kids have the charisma he has to make an entire party fall in line). And if they go up against Trump or his kids they are basically gonna have to attack him the way he attacks everybody, which will cause another split between the Trump party and the OG Republican party.

Your best bet is Trump dies of a cheeseburger related illness and he becomes the martyr you guys need. Then you can prop him up as Republican Jesus and not have to worry about blowback when you decide not to tow the line.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:34 PM   #414
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I find it really astonishing how Gaetz/co. literally thought they would be able to get away with this.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:41 PM   #415
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

I find it really astonishing how Gaetz/co. literally thought they would be able to get away with this.
Pretty pathetic

He Gets Us
Old 04-09-2021, 02:08 PM   #416
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Really liking Biden with the increase for the defense budget 753 Billion! Kudos, let’s get those drones back in the air over the Middle East!

He Gets Us
Old 04-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #417
MTK
\m/

Quote:

I can't even express what total idiots these guys are. It's almost unbelievable how dumb they were with sending payments via Venmo. Just hysterically stupid. Apparently the transactions were listed on his public page before he took them down. FFS.
Old 04-09-2021, 02:42 PM   #418
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I can't even express what total idiots these guys are. It's almost unbelievable how dumb they were with sending payments via Venmo. Just hysterically stupid. Apparently the transactions were listed on his public page before he took them down. FFS.
The audacity lol.

To actually think he could pay !teenage! girls for sex in the public record, then make a name for himself doing public appearances where he slobs on the president's knob. To believe he couldn't piss anybody off enough that they wouldn't look for dirt on him anywhere they can. Like he literally saw how Trump lives, attacking anybody who isn't loyal, and thinking he could get away with it too.

Even that public statement he put out was weak AF. Like even if there was somebody in the gov't who had it out for him, that wouldn't give him a pass for having sex with a teenager. WTF is wrong with these people.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:54 PM   #419
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Saturday's are the slowest days at the Warpath. You can get away with anything.

Most liberals are just un-fucking-believably good people that disagree with me on certain political topics.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:03 PM   #420
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Saturday's are the slowest days at the Warpath. You can get away with anything.

Most liberals are just un-fucking-believably good people that disagree with me on certain political topics.
When it comes down do it, liberals are my friends and close family who are just wrong about somethings.

He Gets Us