Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-06-2021, 12:15 PM   #196
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Nobody is moving the goalposts. You mentioned kids in cages. I am pointing out the difference between Trump ripping them from their parents. Every single thing you say is to take heat off what your God did for four years by comparison. Yet you never had a problem during your Gods reign with any of it. There is a right way and a wrong way to get things done. Now that things are being done the right way you are up in arms. It is laughable. The other problem is 85% of what you say is absolute horseshit. There was always fence being built at the southern border Chico. Long before your God had what he thought was a brilliant idea - Just not to the tune of 60 kazillion dollars like dipshit wanted. You are the only one moving goalposts. Btw the majority of terrorists we need to worry about are your maga brethren who already live among us.
Trump ripping them from parents? Laughable. I guess Obama ripped them as well...since the same policy as Obama admitted?

Kids in cages is the right way now? This is exactly the criticism from the left previously and the goal post moving. Unaccompanied minors placed in holding cells were kids in cages Punch. Period, end of story. That’s the original frame. Stick with it, don’t change the scope aka move goal post.

Same as building the wall which Biden is now considering. A wall is a wall.

I know it’s hard to deal with receipts

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-06-2021, 12:21 PM   #197
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is the part that is frustrating. But when you think about it, it's completely understandable.

You're (every person here including myself) just way less likely to bring up negative issues about someone or the party you generally support. It's just human condition. And you're way more likely to point out issues of the people you don't support. And there are more liberals here than conservatives, which makes sense based on where the team is located. So as a conservative, me expecting most of you to come in here and bash BIden, AOC, etc. on a regular basis is simply not realistic. But it still gets frustrating. Damn brain is weird. I know the reasons, but still don't always accept them.

Below isn't a direct response to you, just a general comment about the border:

NO ONE WANTS KIDS IN CAGES! It didn't put a smile on my face when it was happening under Trump and it doesn't now. But there are no easy answers to how to handle thousands and thousands of people coming across our border regularly. We need to deter people from coming here illegally and work on upgrading the legal immigration process. Until people feel their chances of getting here and staying are way less than their chances of being arrested and sent back, people will continue to come. Why wouldn't they? They're just playing the math.
If they jump the wall they should be sent back immediately. Your first instinct coming into this country is to do it the right way, not break the law.

People should do it the right way.

Biden effed all this up when he told folks to come and surge towards the border while running for president.

He Gets Us
Old 04-06-2021, 12:47 PM   #198
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If they jump the wall they should be sent back immediately. Your first instinct coming into this country is to do it the right way, not break the law.

Biden effed all this up when he told folks to come and surge towards the border while running for president.
Proof? If he spoke it, surely there's a video of it somewhere.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:55 PM   #199
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Proof? If he spoke it, surely there's a video of it somewhere.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

Column: Biden called for the border surge. And now he owns it.

From the article, he said it at the debate on tv:

Ramos: “Are you prepared to say tonight that you and President (Barack) Obama made a mistake (on deportations)? Why should Latinos trust you?”
Biden answered by criticizing Donald Trump’s handling of migrants at the border, defending Obama’s, and adding:

I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard,” Biden said. “That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”

Biden, you dropped this receipt for your crisis

He Gets Us
Old 04-06-2021, 01:25 PM   #200
MTK
\m/

Quote:
This is the part that is frustrating. But when you think about it, it's completely understandable.

You're (every person here including myself) just way less likely to bring up negative issues about someone or the party you generally support. It's just human condition. And you're way more likely to point out issues of the people you don't support. And there are more liberals here than conservatives, which makes sense based on where the team is located. So as a conservative, me expecting most of you to come in here and bash BIden, AOC, etc. on a regular basis is simply not realistic. But it still gets frustrating. Damn brain is weird. I know the reasons, but still don't always accept them.

Below isn't a direct response to you, just a general comment about the border:

NO ONE WANTS KIDS IN CAGES! It didn't put a smile on my face when it was happening under Trump and it doesn't now. But there are no easy answers to how to handle thousands and thousands of people coming across our border regularly. We need to deter people from coming here illegally and work on upgrading the legal immigration process. Until people feel their chances of getting here and staying are way less than their chances of being arrested and sent back, people will continue to come. Why wouldn't they? They're just playing the math.
Definitely understandable, also since this is a football forum that's what we mainly talk about. I look at a forum like this as a fun distraction, but I'm not going to sit here and discuss every news headline of the day and I don't expect anyone else to either.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:17 PM   #201
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

chico's answer for anyone coming in across the Boarder....................

a human catapult.

Old 04-06-2021, 06:41 PM   #202
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

Column: Biden called for the border surge. And now he owns it.

From the article, he said it at the debate on tv:

Ramos: “Are you prepared to say tonight that you and President (Barack) Obama made a mistake (on deportations)? Why should Latinos trust you?”

Biden answered by criticizing Donald Trump’s handling of migrants at the border, defending Obama’s, and adding:

I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard,” Biden said. “That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”

Biden, you dropped this receipt for your crisis

1)Yeah what a jerk wanting oppressed people to come to America. Oh wait thats why we are all here.
2)Obama had absolutely no blanket policy that called for mass separation of kids and their parents. Trump did. You are as misleading as a butter face from behind.
3)there is nothing you can see or hear from anyone that will ever convince you that Trump is a douche so just go on spinning and trying to convince the world that he is actually misunderstood and bullied by the real evil forces like Obama. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:13 PM   #203
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
1)Yeah what a jerk wanting oppressed people to come to America. Oh wait thats why we are all here.
2)Obama had absolutely no blanket policy that called for mass separation of kids and their parents. Trump did. You are as misleading as a butter face from behind.
3)there is nothing you can see or hear from anyone that will ever convince you that Trump is a douche so just go on spinning and trying to convince the world that he is actually misunderstood and bullied by the real evil forces like Obama. Lol.
chico is a trumpett ,he won't be happy till this Country is destroyed so he can say ,"I told you! He is anti America .
Old 04-06-2021, 09:31 PM   #204
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
C'mon Punch. This is not the president's job. Encourage people to come here illegally and not follow amnesty procedures. Also, coming from a poorer country in and of itself is not "oppression" that would possibly qualify for amnesty. Biden made a mistake saying that. Or he just has a wrong policy on immigration.

If you qualify for amnesty if your country is worse off economically, then like 99% of the world is qualified to just get here and walk on in. If everyone in South America is oppressed the media is failing all around. I haven't heard about genocide, etc. any time recently.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:51 PM   #205
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Biden incorrectly claims Obama administration didn't separate families

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-families?am

Punch, I don’t blame u...because the media didn’t actively report events which made the Obama administration look bad (loads of scandal)...it causes for a lot of misinformation

Also, the Obama administration did build the cages he then used to house kids as well. I got that receipt too

He Gets Us
Old 04-06-2021, 09:57 PM   #206
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico is a trumpett ,he won't be happy till this Country is destroyed so he can say ,"I told you! He is anti America .
After Biden destroys the country, I’m just gonna come in here and post the take your L gif.

I’m just hoping Trump has the servers back online so U get a chance to see it

He Gets Us
Old 04-07-2021, 06:46 AM   #207
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
C'mon Punch. This is not the president's job. Encourage people to come here illegally and not follow amnesty procedures. Also, coming from a poorer country in and of itself is not "oppression" that would possibly qualify for amnesty. Biden made a mistake saying that. Or he just has a wrong policy on immigration.

If you qualify for amnesty if your country is worse off economically, then like 99% of the world is qualified to just get here and walk on in. If everyone in South America is oppressed the media is failing all around. I haven't heard about genocide, etc. any time recently.

Who the hell encouraged people to come here illegally? Apparently that only happened in the world where you n Chico live.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:47 AM   #208
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Punch, I don’t blame u...because the media didn’t actively report events which made the Obama administration look bad (loads of scandal)...it causes for a lot of misinformation

Also, the Obama administration did build the cages he then used to house kids as well. I got that receipt too

Thank God we all have you to shed light on the truth,..., LOL
Old 04-07-2021, 07:03 AM   #209
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

The Obama administration did not separate families as a matter of policy, as the Trump administration did as part of its “zero tolerance” border policy in 2018, but separations occurred on a case-by-case basis for parents being prosecuted on more serious charges than illegally crossing the border or in cases when an adult was suspected of not being a child’s parent, according to CNN.

Literally from the article you posted. If you weren’t so hell bent on trying to make Trump innocent and Obama guilty you might actually read what you post - other than the title.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:35 PM   #210
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
M

Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick, who engaged rioters, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes

All this beat with a fire extinguisher, etc...these were fake news narratives pushed by a dishonest media for political purposes.

He Gets Us