Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2021, 12:15 PM   #196
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,546
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Nobody is moving the goalposts. You mentioned kids in cages. I am pointing out the difference between Trump ripping them from their parents. Every single thing you say is to take heat off what your God did for four years by comparison. Yet you never had a problem during your Gods reign with any of it. There is a right way and a wrong way to get things done. Now that things are being done the right way you are up in arms. It is laughable. The other problem is 85% of what you say is absolute horseshit. There was always fence being built at the southern border Chico. Long before your God had what he thought was a brilliant idea - Just not to the tune of 60 kazillion dollars like dipshit wanted. You are the only one moving goalposts. Btw the majority of terrorists we need to worry about are your maga brethren who already live among us.
Trump ripping them from parents? Laughable. I guess Obama ripped them as well...since the same policy as Obama admitted?

Kids in cages is the right way now? This is exactly the criticism from the left previously and the goal post moving. Unaccompanied minors placed in holding cells were kids in cages Punch. Period, end of story. That’s the original frame. Stick with it, don’t change the scope aka move goal post.

Same as building the wall which Biden is now considering. A wall is a wall.

I know it’s hard to deal with receipts
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-06-2021, 12:21 PM   #197
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,546
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is the part that is frustrating. But when you think about it, it's completely understandable.

You're (every person here including myself) just way less likely to bring up negative issues about someone or the party you generally support. It's just human condition. And you're way more likely to point out issues of the people you don't support. And there are more liberals here than conservatives, which makes sense based on where the team is located. So as a conservative, me expecting most of you to come in here and bash BIden, AOC, etc. on a regular basis is simply not realistic. But it still gets frustrating. Damn brain is weird. I know the reasons, but still don't always accept them.

Below isn't a direct response to you, just a general comment about the border:

NO ONE WANTS KIDS IN CAGES! It didn't put a smile on my face when it was happening under Trump and it doesn't now. But there are no easy answers to how to handle thousands and thousands of people coming across our border regularly. We need to deter people from coming here illegally and work on upgrading the legal immigration process. Until people feel their chances of getting here and staying are way less than their chances of being arrested and sent back, people will continue to come. Why wouldn't they? They're just playing the math.
If they jump the wall they should be sent back immediately. Your first instinct coming into this country is to do it the right way, not break the law.

People should do it the right way.

Biden effed all this up when he told folks to come and surge towards the border while running for president.
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:47 PM   #198
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,708
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If they jump the wall they should be sent back immediately. Your first instinct coming into this country is to do it the right way, not break the law.

People should do it the right way.

Biden effed all this up when he told folks to come and surge towards the border while running for president.
Proof? If he spoke it, surely there's a video of it somewhere.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:55 PM   #199
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,546
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Proof? If he spoke it, surely there's a video of it somewhere.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

Column: Biden called for the border surge. And now he owns it.

From the article, he said it at the debate on tv:

Ramos: “Are you prepared to say tonight that you and President (Barack) Obama made a mistake (on deportations)? Why should Latinos trust you?”
Biden answered by criticizing Donald Trump’s handling of migrants at the border, defending Obama’s, and adding:


I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard,” Biden said. “That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”


Biden, you dropped this receipt for your crisis
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 01:25 PM   #200
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,431
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is the part that is frustrating. But when you think about it, it's completely understandable.

You're (every person here including myself) just way less likely to bring up negative issues about someone or the party you generally support. It's just human condition. And you're way more likely to point out issues of the people you don't support. And there are more liberals here than conservatives, which makes sense based on where the team is located. So as a conservative, me expecting most of you to come in here and bash BIden, AOC, etc. on a regular basis is simply not realistic. But it still gets frustrating. Damn brain is weird. I know the reasons, but still don't always accept them.

Below isn't a direct response to you, just a general comment about the border:

NO ONE WANTS KIDS IN CAGES! It didn't put a smile on my face when it was happening under Trump and it doesn't now. But there are no easy answers to how to handle thousands and thousands of people coming across our border regularly. We need to deter people from coming here illegally and work on upgrading the legal immigration process. Until people feel their chances of getting here and staying are way less than their chances of being arrested and sent back, people will continue to come. Why wouldn't they? They're just playing the math.
Definitely understandable, also since this is a football forum that's what we mainly talk about. I look at a forum like this as a fun distraction, but I'm not going to sit here and discuss every news headline of the day and I don't expect anyone else to either.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 03:17 PM   #201
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,992
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If they jump the wall they should be sent back immediately. Your first instinct coming into this country is to do it the right way, not break the law.

People should do it the right way.

Biden effed all this up when he told folks to come and surge towards the border while running for president.
chico's answer for anyone coming in across the Boarder....................

a human catapult.


__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 06:41 PM   #202
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 15,917
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp



Column: Biden called for the border surge. And now he owns it.



From the article, he said it at the debate on tv:



Ramos: “Are you prepared to say tonight that you and President (Barack) Obama made a mistake (on deportations)? Why should Latinos trust you?”

Biden answered by criticizing Donald Trump’s handling of migrants at the border, defending Obama’s, and adding:





I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard,” Biden said. “That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”





Biden, you dropped this receipt for your crisis


1)Yeah what a jerk wanting oppressed people to come to America. Oh wait thats why we are all here.
2)Obama had absolutely no blanket policy that called for mass separation of kids and their parents. Trump did. You are as misleading as a butter face from behind.
3)there is nothing you can see or hear from anyone that will ever convince you that Trump is a douche so just go on spinning and trying to convince the world that he is actually misunderstood and bullied by the real evil forces like Obama. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:13 PM   #203
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,992
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
1)Yeah what a jerk wanting oppressed people to come to America. Oh wait thats why we are all here.
2)Obama had absolutely no blanket policy that called for mass separation of kids and their parents. Trump did. You are as misleading as a butter face from behind.
3)there is nothing you can see or hear from anyone that will ever convince you that Trump is a douche so just go on spinning and trying to convince the world that he is actually misunderstood and bullied by the real evil forces like Obama. Lol.
chico is a trumpett ,he won't be happy till this Country is destroyed so he can say ,"I told you! He is anti America .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:31 PM   #204
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,536
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
1)Yeah what a jerk wanting oppressed people to come to America. Oh wait thats why we are all here.
2)Obama had absolutely no blanket policy that called for mass separation of kids and their parents. Trump did. You are as misleading as a butter face from behind.
3)there is nothing you can see or hear from anyone that will ever convince you that Trump is a douche so just go on spinning and trying to convince the world that he is actually misunderstood and bullied by the real evil forces like Obama. Lol.
C'mon Punch. This is not the president's job. Encourage people to come here illegally and not follow amnesty procedures. Also, coming from a poorer country in and of itself is not "oppression" that would possibly qualify for amnesty. Biden made a mistake saying that. Or he just has a wrong policy on immigration.

If you qualify for amnesty if your country is worse off economically, then like 99% of the world is qualified to just get here and walk on in. If everyone in South America is oppressed the media is failing all around. I haven't heard about genocide, etc. any time recently.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:51 PM   #205
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,546
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
1)Yeah what a jerk wanting oppressed people to come to America. Oh wait thats why we are all here.
2)Obama had absolutely no blanket policy that called for mass separation of kids and their parents. Trump did. You are as misleading as a butter face from behind.
3)there is nothing you can see or hear from anyone that will ever convince you that Trump is a douche so just go on spinning and trying to convince the world that he is actually misunderstood and bullied by the real evil forces like Obama. Lol.
Biden incorrectly claims Obama administration didn't separate families

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-families?am

Punch, I don’t blame u...because the media didn’t actively report events which made the Obama administration look bad (loads of scandal)...it causes for a lot of misinformation

Also, the Obama administration did build the cages he then used to house kids as well. I got that receipt too
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:57 PM   #206
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,546
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico is a trumpett ,he won't be happy till this Country is destroyed so he can say ,"I told you! He is anti America .
After Biden destroys the country, I’m just gonna come in here and post the take your L gif.

I’m just hoping Trump has the servers back online so U get a chance to see it
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:46 AM   #207
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 15,917
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
C'mon Punch. This is not the president's job. Encourage people to come here illegally and not follow amnesty procedures. Also, coming from a poorer country in and of itself is not "oppression" that would possibly qualify for amnesty. Biden made a mistake saying that. Or he just has a wrong policy on immigration.



If you qualify for amnesty if your country is worse off economically, then like 99% of the world is qualified to just get here and walk on in. If everyone in South America is oppressed the media is failing all around. I haven't heard about genocide, etc. any time recently.


Who the hell encouraged people to come here illegally? Apparently that only happened in the world where you n Chico live.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:47 AM   #208
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 15,917
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden incorrectly claims Obama administration didn't separate families



https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-families?am



Punch, I don’t blame u...because the media didn’t actively report events which made the Obama administration look bad (loads of scandal)...it causes for a lot of misinformation



Also, the Obama administration did build the cages he then used to house kids as well. I got that receipt too


Thank God we all have you to shed light on the truth,..., LOL
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 07:03 AM   #209
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 15,917
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden incorrectly claims Obama administration didn't separate families



https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-families?am



Punch, I don’t blame u...because the media didn’t actively report events which made the Obama administration look bad (loads of scandal)...it causes for a lot of misinformation



Also, the Obama administration did build the cages he then used to house kids as well. I got that receipt too


The Obama administration did not separate families as a matter of policy, as the Trump administration did as part of its “zero tolerance” border policy in 2018, but separations occurred on a case-by-case basis for parents being prosecuted on more serious charges than illegally crossing the border or in cases when an adult was suspected of not being a child’s parent, according to CNN.

Literally from the article you posted. If you weren’t so hell bent on trying to make Trump innocent and Obama guilty you might actually read what you post - other than the title.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.35013 seconds with 11 queries