Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Recount Opinions

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-01-2016, 04:28 PM   #16
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Recount Opinions

Maddow!!!

Her despair on election night was palpable (and well worth the price of admission)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #17
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Just wow.

Im just lost with the left on so much...I feel a lot of this is goes back to a general principal of "Protecting Obama", his legacy, etc.

I feel people who support the President (left, middle, who ever) love this president so much (and he is a great, easy to get along with type dude, no question, the type of guy you want to drink a beer with and hang with) they are willing to say and believe anything that reinforces his failed positions. It has come to the point where people are actively rooting another police shooting of a minority, another mass shooting, another example of Islamic phobia, another outrageous racist social media post, if there is a terrorist attack- they want the suspect to be white and a Jesus freak-there is disappointment when its another muslim, etc.

This past week the event at Ohio St, these same folks went to social media, comments section of news sites, left leaning bubble sites and immediately started with the anti-gun, mass shooting stuff. Its like "everybody to the gym, time to have a spirit rally for one of our favorite teams!!!!" Yet, there was no gun involved...

Its a defensive mechanism to protect this President because he has failed to do the one thing he promised, to bring everyone together and give this country hope. Failure, F Grade. The country seems more divided than ever, the country is less safe, the world is more volatile and our influence as a nation around the world has been severally damaged. Yet, their is very little talk of the failures by folks and the media.

Now because the new President actually put work in to save American, working class jobs, their is a backlash. Folks seemed to be now rallying for us to lose these jobs overseas. Is this the case? We simply are not making sense as a country anymore.

I get a wow, but basically I am a far leftist who is actively rooting for police shootings and am protecting Obama who I did not even mention? All because I did not vote for Donald Fucking Trump - who somehow has become the baby of Jesus and Patton. Wtf? You forgot about the flags I just burned.
What is the next step up from Wow?

I am talking about Carrier and his cabinet? I am giving my opinion of those two things only. Wtf are u bringing up Obama and cop killers for?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:04 PM   #18
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Maddow!!!

Her despair on election night was palpable (and well worth the price of admission)

Carrier was low hanging fruit in Pences home town. He did not threaten Carrier. He fucking paid them off. It is blatant Crony Capitalism. Can you imagine if Hillary did this. Omg. If Trump, you know the one responsible for outsourcing thousands of jobs, somehow puts Americans back to work in America over the next four years I will celebrate it. But 1000 jobs paid for hardly makes him the savior of the USA. Obama saved a shit ton of jobs. A shit ton. This guy throws a bone to Carrier and we are crazy for doubting him. Hahahaha.
Edit: Chico now I mentioned Obama. Feel free to talk about my love of death and chaos. Oh and the extreme pleasure I get from thinking about innocent hard working Americans left defenseless by having their second amendment stripped by a potus who may or may not be from this planet gunned down by Mexican immigrants who get government issued weapons with their food stamps. Smfh
Old 12-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #19
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

https://youtu.be/eBlD2N_AwgI

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 06:37 PM   #20
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Maddow!!!

Probably a good reflection of how more than half the country was feeling not to mention the rest of the world. I know I went to bed sick to my stomach. But hey I can't wait until we're great again!
Old 12-01-2016, 07:13 PM   #21
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Probably a good reflection of how more than half the country was feeling not to mention the rest of the world. I know I went to bed sick to my stomach. But hey I can't wait until we're great again!

There are a vast more amount of people in the world who are sickened by the scumbag than those who are not......and it is not even close.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #22
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I doubt anything comes of it, although anything that ruffles Trump's delicate feathers is alright with me.

I think we've got much bigger things to be concerned with as far as his presidency goes.
Like his Cabinet picks.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:41 PM   #23
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
There are a vast more amount of people in the world who are sickened by the scumbag than those who are not......and it is not even close.
Nah. It's the same for either side. 52% of the voters didn't want either. But someone had to win. Let's see where we are in two years.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:40 PM   #24
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Recount Opinions

Quote:
Nah. It's the same for either side. 52% of the voters didn't want either. But someone had to win. Let's see where we are in two years.

61% disapprove of him now. However i was referring to the entire world,...
A world poll would be more like 85%. They think the guy is bat shit crazy across the pond. Possibly because he is. Lol
Old 12-01-2016, 08:48 PM   #25
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
61% disapprove of him now. However i was referring to the entire world,...
A world poll would be more like 85%. They think the guy is bat shit crazy across the pond. Possibly because he is. Lol
And in the US 61% would disapprove of HC based on cnn's exit polls. That's just the way of the US right now. As for the world, I can speak to my German aunt's point of view. And that is that he is crazy but it's based on the media skewed point of view. The world doesn't get US first politicians, and truthfully it scares them. It shouldn't.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:50 PM   #26
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
And in the US 61% would disapprove of HC based on cnn's exit polls. That's just the way of the US right now. As for the world, I can speak to my German aunt's point of view. And that is that he is crazy but it's based on the media skewed point of view. The world doesn't get US first politicians, and truthfully it scares them. It shouldn't.

Come on C Red the media made Trump crazy? Lol. I guess maybe we have different opinions of crazy. I do not need msnbc to see that the guy is unstable. It is painfully obvious.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #27
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Oh and Bernie would be a helluva lot more popular than both of them. Feel the bern baby.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:52 PM   #28
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Come on C Red the media made Trump crazy? Lol. I guess maybe we have different opinions of crazy. I do not need msnbc to see that the guy is unstable. It is painfully obvious.
No. He's crazy - the media just skews the craziness into some dangerous thing that is about as real as Freddy on elm street

Old 12-01-2016, 08:55 PM   #29
MTK
\m/

Hillary has a 2.5 million vote lead in the popular vote. The voters spoke and the message is clear we didn't want this clown.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:01 PM   #30
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Hillary has a 2.5 million vote lead in the popular vote. The voters spoke and the message is clear we didn't want this clown.
No. Neither candidate got more than 50% the message is clear that the country is deeply divided and neither candidate was the choice of all the people.