Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


French elections

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2017, 04:09 AM   #1
FrenchSkin
The Starter
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,385
French elections

Here in France medias talk a lot about how american intellectuals view our elections, so I'm just curious, do you guys actually follow this ?
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-23-2017, 08:36 AM   #2
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,805
Re: French elections

The only reason folks here know about this because the media has said the lady running is trump, therefore the media has another villain to bash.

The formula for the media the last 10 years, any other view other than progressive, socialist liberal is the enemy.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #3
FrenchSkin
The Starter
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,385
Re: French elections

Ok, here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BuPgrBwHU&t=8s
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:24 AM   #4
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,199
Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The only reason folks here know about this because the media has said the lady running is trump, therefore the media has another villain to bash.

The formula for the media the last 10 years, any other view other than progressive, socialist liberal is the enemy.
Exactly, like that progressive, socialist liberal rag Fox News, or Breitbart, or The Blaze.
__________________
Thank you Bruce Allen
Because of you the culture
can now be damn good
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:58 AM   #5
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,805
Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Exactly, like that progressive, socialist liberal rag Fox News, or Breitbart, or The Blaze.
No, I'm not referring to bubble spots. I'm talking what is considered mainstream. Cnn, NBC, cbs and abc evening news and NBC today show. It's quite apparent.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:27 PM   #6
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,199
Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
No, I'm not referring to bubble spots. I'm talking what is considered mainstream. Cnn, NBC, cbs and abc evening news and NBC today show. It's quite apparent.
"Media" is a fairly all-encompassing term. You might want to be more specific next time. If you are finding a real lack of news agencies that put out views you agree with, you aren't looking hard enough. Every angle and slant is covered already. Right wing sites are just in the minority, for obvious reasons. If you aren't a conservative, aka you are in the middle or a liberal, you most likely agree Fox News and the like are nutjobs. If you are a conservative, odds are you think everything that isn't Fox News is bullshit. It ain't hard to see what you want to see nowadays, most people just bury their head in the side of the sand that supports their views.
__________________
Thank you Bruce Allen
Because of you the culture
can now be damn good
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:21 AM   #7
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,925
Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
No, I'm not referring to bubble spots. I'm talking what is considered mainstream. Cnn, NBC, cbs and abc evening news and NBC today show. It's quite apparent.

It really isn't.If someone is honest and open they can see the truth.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:37 AM   #8
mitch e
Camp Scrub
 
mitch e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fayetteville Ar
Posts: 81
Thumbs down Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
"Media" is a fairly all-encompassing term. You might want to be more specific next time. If you are finding a real lack of news agencies that put out views you agree with, you aren't looking hard enough. Every angle and slant is covered already. Right wing sites are just in the minority, for obvious reasons. If you aren't a conservative, aka you are in the middle or a liberal, you most likely agree Fox News and the like are nutjobs. If you are a conservative, odds are you think everything that isn't Fox News is bullshit. It ain't hard to see what you want to see nowadays, most people just bury their head in the side of the sand that supports their views.
you sound like someone who gets all his news from MSNBC
__________________
"Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey." R. Lee Ermey
mitch e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:30 PM   #9
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,199
Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch e View Post
you sound like someone who gets all his news from MSNBC
And you sound like someone who enjoys having a president that verbally jerks himself off every time he steps in front of a microphone.
__________________
Thank you Bruce Allen
Because of you the culture
can now be damn good
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:45 AM   #10
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,805
Re: French elections

So lets look at the state of France:

The unemployment among the youth and young adults is at crisis level compared to the rest of Europe. The taxes in that country are extreme to say the least. They have a minority population of Islamic terrorists living in the country and coming in a refugees...and have suffered terrorist attack after terrorist attack.

They chose between to 2 fringe candidates as President....this is a continuing trend. I think people have had enough of the same ole, same ole around the world.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:17 PM   #11
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,925
Re: French elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So lets look at the state of France:

The unemployment among the youth and young adults is at crisis level compared to the rest of Europe. The taxes in that country are extreme to say the least. They have a minority population of Islamic terrorists living in the country and coming in a refugees...and have suffered terrorist attack after terrorist attack.

They chose between to 2 fringe candidates as President....this is a continuing trend. I think people have had enough of the same ole, same ole around the world.
One thing you can say for sure is they have been watching the US and the circus Trump has put on,and went the other way.Good for them.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.16502 seconds with 10 queries