Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Will Snyder be pushed out?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-17-2020, 08:29 PM   #76
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Will Snyder be pushed out?

My question is will fed ex or some other corporation and other sponsors attach their name to Snyder knowing this went on under his watch regardless of whether he was directly implicated? Seems like nobody would want to touch him at this point.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-17-2020, 08:38 PM   #77
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

I think it's an easy call for the league to get rid of Snyder once and for all.

We can argue all the legalities involved but who cares? If the league wants him out he's out. Richardson, Sterling, Ray Rice... all these cases were iffy in a legal sense. But they embarrassed the league and they're gone, simple as that.

Put it this way... If the league came out tomorrow and forced Dan to sell who would complain? I can't see one person on planet earth coming to his defense. Bruce and his inner circle are gone. His minority owners hate him. A city of millions despises him. The guy is on an island.

With the name change and the Rivera hire, now is the perfect time to start a true clean slate. Fans may even start to come back.

Make it happen NFL, it's a no-brainer.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:45 PM   #78
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
I think it's an easy call for the league to get rid of Snyder once and for all.

We can argue all the legalities involved but who cares? If the league wants him out he's out. Richardson, Sterling, Ray Rice... all these cases were iffy in a legal sense. But they embarrassed the league and they're gone, simple as that.

Put it this way... If the league came out tomorrow and forced Dan to sell who would complain? I can't see one person on planet earth coming to his defense. Bruce and his inner circle are gone. His minority owners hate him. A city of millions despises him. The guy is on an island.

With the name change and the Rivera hire, now is the perfect time to start a true clean slate. Fans may even start to come back.

Make it happen NFL, it's a no-brainer.
I would guess DS have some legal recourse.

Also this was barely a blip on ESPN and other reporting outlets; it’s really in the frame of ousting DS a non story.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:46 PM   #79
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLord View Post
Ironically enough, Snyder is pretty far from an imposing figure. Short, squat little twerp. My kid sister could kick his ass.
.........most people with a "Neapoleon Complex are".

"Napoleon Complex" is a theorized inferiority complex normally attributed to people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, such as lying about earnings, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's physical or social shortcomings.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:20 PM   #80
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I would guess DS have some legal recourse.

Also this was barely a blip on ESPN and other reporting outlets; it’s really in the frame of ousting DS a non story.

So again who is going to attach their name to him and this team? I wouldn’t. Has fed ex commented on this? Team name wasn’t a legal issue it was a moral one. So is this.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:14 PM   #81
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So again who is going to attach their name to him and this team? I wouldn’t. Has fed ex commented on this? Team name wasn’t a legal issue it was a moral one. So is this.
NFL > DS

Regardless there are only 32 opportunities in the NFL someone will still advertise with Washington.

Cricket Wireless Firld
Old 07-17-2020, 10:15 PM   #82
HTTR
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

You’re on to something here. The NFL is one of the most lucrative brands in the world. If Snyder is tarnishing it and pushing money away from it, he will be ex-communicated.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:27 PM   #83
Warthog
The Starter

Dan Snyder is toxic. Everything concerning this team has deteriorated, turned rotten and has no future.

Football team - 20 years of mediocrity
Stadium - run down and become a broken hulk
Fans - hate him and want him to sell the team.
NFL - no one cares, especially the other NFC East owners, if his team is a perennial loser. But a team with rampant sexual harassment AND no way to correct it (no HR function) AND a fierce non- disclosure legal form to keep the employees quiet, now even the other owners know this is a threat TO THEM.

Don.’t give in to Dan Snyder’s death grip hold on our franchise. WRITE THE NFL AND ASK THEM TO REMOVE THIS MAN FROM THE NFL. 10,000 letters to the NFL will make a statement to Goodell. Do it! Write your letter (not an email). NOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 09:20 AM   #84
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Opinion piece questioning why NFL is okay with not investigating the Skins
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...rrent-culture/
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #85
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

“Dan was nothing but good to me and the people (within the organization),” said McCloughan, who credited Snyder with providing any needed resources during his time in Washington. “Yeah, he’s taking a bath right now. I’ve been around four different owners in my professional career. He’s the best. We’re talking Green Bay. They don’t have a single owner, but a committee. Of course, San Fran. The York family, the DeBartolo’s. Great, great people. The whole package. Paul Allen. Phenomenal in Seattle. Dan Snyder is right there. He was not a bad owner.”
Old 07-18-2020, 11:36 AM   #86
Defensewins
Playmaker

No. Dan will not pushed out.
Dan is terrible leader, owner and his massive failure mismanagement of the franchise is permanently recorded in history. His name is shit. Period. The only thing that could possible wash some of the shit smell off of him is a Super Bowl win.
Not likely.
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #87
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
“Dan was nothing but good to me and the people (within the organization),” said McCloughan, who credited Snyder with providing any needed resources during his time in Washington. “Yeah, he’s taking a bath right now. I’ve been around four different owners in my professional career. He’s the best. We’re talking Green Bay. They don’t have a single owner, but a committee. Of course, San Fran. The York family, the DeBartolo’s. Great, great people. The whole package. Paul Allen. Phenomenal in Seattle. Dan Snyder is right there. He was not a bad owner.”

Jesus Christ how many beers in was he when he said this?
Old 07-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #88
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Cuban to Snyder own your mistakes
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...takes-you-made
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 07:10 PM   #89
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Idk why Snyder even wants to own the team anymore. Everyone dislikes him. Why does he want to even go on at this point? He can cash out and live his life w/ out this headache and stress.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 09:01 PM   #90
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Idk why Snyder even wants to own the team anymore. Everyone dislikes him. Why does he want to even go on at this point? He can cash out and live his life w/ out this headache and stress.

Because he is a stubborn egotistical douche bag is my best guess,...