When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-05-2019, 05:59 PM   #1591
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
It is also BS to not admit the left over hypes women and minorities. I have seen polls where Obama was rated a better president than Kennedy and Clinton. If that isn't worth a laugh I don't know what is.
I made a poll too guys!

1. Obama
2. Jesus
3. Gandhi
4. God
5. everyone else
6. Rosie O' Donnell's butthole
7. Trump

The problem with nonsense is you read 1-5 people's opinion and project it onto everybody with similar ideology.

I literally try to coexist and find common ground to stand on with you guys but ya'll never want to give up an inch. It's your way or the highway.

It's why I post less and less in here. Ain't nobody learning shit, ain't nobody interested in coexisting or learning different perspectives. It's just shit talking about how the other side is worthless dumb fucks dragging us down.

Well congratu-fucking-lations assholes, while we all sit here and fight with our own countrymen our enemies worldwide toast how stupid we are.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-06-2019, 08:48 AM   #1592
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I made a poll too guys!

1. Obama
2. Jesus
3. Gandhi
4. God
5. everyone else
7. Trump

The problem with nonsense is you read 1-5 people's opinion and project it onto everybody with similar ideology.

I literally try to coexist and find common ground to stand on with you guys but ya'll never want to give up an inch. It's your way or the highway.

It's why I post less and less in here. Ain't nobody learning shit, ain't nobody interested in coexisting or learning different perspectives. It's just shit talking about how the other side is worthless dumb fucks dragging us down.

Well congratu-fucking-lations assholes, while we all sit here and fight with our own countrymen our enemies worldwide toast how stupid we are.
I don't know if I could find it but the poll I mentioned was linked on a website I no longer visit. It was done by a group of presidential scholars from IVY league schools. It wasn't an exit poll taken in front of a McDonalds.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:14 AM   #1593
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone;1223387[B
]No President has been as"over hyped / blown" as Ronald Reagan .[/B]

We will never know sadly just how great JFK would have been but I definitely think Obama was better than Clinton.
Why do democrats always deflect? How does Reagan relate to the left over hyping minorities and women. He is one person, not a huge group. Reagan was the first president I could vote for. I think a huge amount of his legacy was who he followed, the spineless Jimmy Carter, Ford, then Nixon. Carter boycotting the Olympics was about as pathetic as it gets.

As for Obama he has to be the most divisive president in my life time. He was the king of the negative campaigners. Everyday in office he was constantly bad mouthing republicans, businesses, and the wealthy. I thought his "You didn't build that" comment toward business owners was about as pathetic as it gets. I have followed politics since 1968, Obama edged out Carter as the worst president in my lifetime. Trump will probably beat out Obama for that honor soon.

I will probably be voting for Will Seemore again if I have to pick between Trump, Bernie or Biden. Last election could have been the first time I voted for a Democrat for president, but you could not get me to vote for Hillary Clinton with a gun to my head.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:29 AM   #1594
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I made a poll too guys!

1. Obama
2. Jesus
3. Gandhi
4. God
5. everyone else
7. Trump

This has gotten much worse and it sucks. Lets explore why:

1. The parties are being controlled by the extreme elements on both sides. You have Trump's Republican party where him and his followers will openly say outrageous things, spout lies, embrace combative tone, etc. You have AOC, the two Muslim congress women, and there progressive followers saying outrageous things, spout lie, embrace combative tone, etc.

Essentially the samething...Both of these sides our more fringe within their parties and both have loud voices...social media following leads to more media presence. The press will give these fringe out layers of each more attention because it drives a more emotional response from viewers, listeners, etc.

So if your crazy acting, you get more air time.

2. Within both bubbles...it has become less tolerant to agree with the other side because of the backlash from the loudest, most extreme elements within the bubble. Trump will call out and threaten his own party if they don't support him...social media progressive activist will call out, threaten if your not "woke" enough, not green enough, etc. Hence Joe Biden's apology tour before his announcement. So instead of trying to come to an agreement or using reason or logic to get things done...anyone who steps towards the center is routinely criticized to the point of harassment from their own political side.

3. The rise of identity politics, championed by Obama in his second term running/Presidency and continued with Trump campaign/Presidency. Lets organize society by groups now...this is a failure we are seeing across the country. We should want to come together as one nation...

4. Civility and the golden rule...fuck that. Anger only. Its okay now to approach someone in a restaurant and harass them if you don't share the same view. Tell them to go back to their country if they have an accent or because someone wears a MAGA hat assault them.

This is not how you come to an agreement.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 05-06-2019 at 10:01 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:00 AM   #1595
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Why do democrats always deflect?

As for Obama he has to be the most divisive president in my life time. He was the king of the negative campaigners. Everyday in office he was constantly bad mouthing republicans, businesses, and the wealthy. I thought his "You didn't build that" comment toward business owners was about as pathetic as it gets. I have followed politics since 1968, Obama edged out Carter as the worst president in my lifetime. Trump will probably beat out Obama for that honor soon.
LOL, are you effing serious??? You're deflecting now! How anyone can call anyone else the most "divisive" president while Donald Trump is still around is amazing! Do you really want to compare "Obama's" so called "bad mouthing" to trumps???Obama isn't consider a great President but he is head and heels over trump, 100 fold!
Old 05-06-2019, 10:21 AM   #1596
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Why do democrats always deflect? How does Reagan relate to the left over hyping minorities and women. He is one person, not a huge group. Reagan was the first president I could vote for. I think a huge amount of his legacy was who he followed, the spineless Jimmy Carter, Ford, then Nixon. Carter boycotting the Olympics was about as pathetic as it gets.

I will probably be voting for Will Seemore again if I have to pick between Trump, Bernie or Biden. Last election could have been the first time I voted for a Democrat for president, but you could not get me to vote for Hillary Clinton with a gun to my head.
I don't know how Trump isn't the most divisive. Obama was the most passive aggressive and ultimately would let his minions do the dirty work just like W did with his guys.

He Gets Us
Old 05-06-2019, 11:25 AM   #1597
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, are you effing serious??? You're deflecting now! How anyone can call anyone else the most "divisive" president while Donald Trump is still around is amazing! Do you really want to compare "Obama's" so called "bad mouthing" to trumps???Obama isn't consider a great President but he is head and heels over trump, 100 fold!
You are deflecting again. I don't grade presidents till their term is up and I did state Trump will pass Obama for worst president of my lifetime. I will not give Trump my worst president award until his term is up. Obama was very divisive. I don't know what to call Trump in that regard. Trump is a loose cannon constantly spewing garbage. He seems to need to comment on everything, even on subjects he has zero knowledge of and hasn't been briefed on. His comment on the Kentucky derby DQ takes the cake.

Last edited by Buffalo Bob; 05-06-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:24 PM   #1598
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

The democrats who are driven insane by Trump have no one to blame but themselves. I know life long democrats who voted for Clinton but considered her unlikable and untrustworthy. Trump won because of who he ran against. He would not have beat Bernie. Being a Republican since I was 7 and given a choice between Bernie and Trump I think I would have voted for Bernie. Even though I disagree with a lot of his views he projects as being a very honest person, that is rare for a politician in this country in this day and age. I figure congress would keep him in check.

On election eve I actually watched a couple hour long PBS special on the candidates trying to pick one, as I never like to cast a wasted vote. I could not stand Trump for the longest time as I saw him as someone who always gamed the system. He was a billionaire who filed bankruptcy on a couple under performing companies he owned. What he did was legal, but if he had morals he could have easily paid off all the debts before shutting the companies down.

Against him was Hillary Clinton who always wanted political power at any cost. I thought her playing "Stand by your man" when Bill was getting serviced by Monica in the White House was about as pathetic as it gets. She constantly spread dirt on any women who claimed they were sexually harassed by Bill. Utterly pathetic! This was all for her political future.

Back to the PBS special. I watched it with a preconceived very low opinion of Trump and Hillary. Amazingly when it was over, I even thought less of them.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:20 PM   #1599
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This is just sad...............

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trum...094500724.html
Old 05-24-2019, 11:16 AM   #1600
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Michelle Obama used to travel all over the world with an entourage on the tax payers dime, did you get sad about that? It is comical the liberal media only brings up the cost of presidential perks on the taxpayer when a Republican is in office.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:55 PM   #1601
MTK
\m/

Quote:
While Republicans and Trump himself frequently criticized former President Barack Obama for his golf outings, Trump has spent more than twice as many days on the links, to date, as Obama did at the same point in his first term. And because Trump has insisted on dozens of trips to New Jersey and Florida to play at his resorts there, taxpayers are spending more than three times as much as they did for golf by the same point in Obama’s term.
Just wow
Old 05-24-2019, 02:16 PM   #1602
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalo bob View Post
michelle obama used to travel all over the world with an entourage on the tax payers dime, did you get sad about that? It is comical the liberal media only brings up the cost of presidential perks on the taxpayer when a republican is in office.
.................bs
Old 05-24-2019, 03:27 PM   #1603
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Michelle Obama used to travel all over the world with an entourage on the tax payers dime, did you get sad about that? It is comical the liberal media only brings up the cost of presidential perks on the taxpayer when a Republican is in office.

Quote:
.................bs
What is BS, other than you are an extremely biased hypocrite like the typical liberal.

Last edited by Buffalo Bob; 05-24-2019 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #1604
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The smile is trump finishing move on Avenatti...fucking the most savage ever.

This is a great article about Avenatti and others in this bullshit political environment:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...radise-839032/

“Political Media Is a Hucksters’ Paradise”

Avenatti had 254 cable appearances last year, including 147 on MSNBC and CNN alone in a 10-week period. Cable news bookers fell so madly in love they nearly propelled him into the presidential race, during a time when, among other things, he was allegedly bilking $1.6 million from a paraplegic.

Ana Navarro compared him to the “Holy Spirit” on The View, while Joy Behar said “being a lawyer is minimal compared to what he’s doing.” MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle said, ”The Democrats could learn something from you.” Brian Stelter, who later excused his admiration on the grounds Avenatti showed “Trump-like mastery” of media, said Avenatti should be taken “seriously as a contender.” In another forum he was called the “savior of the Republic.”

Fuck cnn and msnbc for this shit

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 05-24-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:48 PM   #1605
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

The smile is trump finishing move on Avenatti...fucking the most savage ever.

This is a great article about Avenatti and others in this bullshit political environment:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...radise-839032/

“Political Media Is a Hucksters’ Paradise”

Avenatti had 254 cable appearances last year, including 147 on MSNBC and CNN alone in a 10-week period. Cable news bookers fell so madly in love they nearly propelled him into the presidential race, during a time when, among other things, he was allegedly bilking $1.6 million from a paraplegic.

Ana Navarro compared him to the “Holy Spirit” on The View, while Joy Behar said “being a lawyer is minimal compared to what he’s doing.” MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle said, ”The Democrats could learn something from you.” Brian Stelter, who later excused his admiration on the grounds Avenatti showed “Trump-like mastery” of media, said Avenatti should be taken “seriously as a contender.” In another forum he was called the “savior of the Republic.”

Fuck cnn and msnbc for this shit
Your bias is blinding you.