Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Dallas postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Dallas postgame

Only positive from this game is the season is over. We will only win maybe 1 more game but that's pushing it. Defense made Dak trashcott look amazing. Cooper hadn't done shit all yr and of course he kills us. Colt McCoy is garbage and should have had 5 yes 5 Ints, 2 were dropped. Also had a fumble. It's time to fire Jay too, he can't win prime-time games. I wonder what his record is in them?

New year same skins.

Also fuck u refs and NFL. It's so obvious they don't want Dan Snyder to have a good team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #2
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: Dallas postgame

Refs were terrible, but our play was even worse. Even if we make the playoffs, I still think Jay Gruden and Bruce Allen need to be shown the exit door.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:06 PM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Went from 13-10 to 13-31. Don't let the final score fool anyone. We got our asses whipped. Another embarrassing performance on national TV.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:08 PM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Jay Gruden really needs to take a suspension and go ham on these refs and the NFL as a whole. Callahan can HC for a game.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:13 PM   #5
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Jay Gruden really needs to take a suspension and go ham on these refs and the NFL as a whole. Callahan can HC for a game.
I would have been fine if Reed threw his helmet to one of the refs.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:08 PM   #6
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

We aint making the playoffs, right now on our schedule who are we favored to beat? Philly twice? They'll beat us because they have the better coach and QB. Giants maybe but they are playing better lately. Jags and titans are a toss up. So I'd say at best 8-8. Not good enough. In fact I see dallas losing to NO and Philly beating us and both will be 6-6 fighting for the east the rest of the way.

Today proved we can't win big games with Jay gruden folks. We never win prime-time games.

Old 11-22-2018, 08:08 PM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Listen guys enjoy Thanksgiving weekend with your families and friends. We beat them in DC. They beat us in Dallas. We are still in first place and we have the easier schedule. Colt got thrown into a huuuuge spot with no practice and no starts for years. We got about 11 days to get healthy and get Colt up to speed. We will be fine. Every single game left is winnable. Cannot say the same for Dallas. As pissed off as we are right now just hang in there. We will win this division. We will get the last laugh this year on the Cowdicks. HTTR.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:44 PM   #8
NorCall11
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Listen guys enjoy Thanksgiving weekend with your families and friends. We beat them in DC. They beat us in Dallas. We are still in first place and we have the easier schedule. Colt got thrown into a huuuuge spot with no practice and no starts for years. We got about 11 days to get healthy and get Colt up to speed. We will be fine. Every single game left is winnable. Cannot say the same for Dallas. As pissed off as we are right now just hang in there. We will win this division. We will get the last laugh this year on the Cowdicks. HTTR.
wow so your optimistic with colt as qb but not as 11. got it. punch it in son. your done. you asked for your colt bed, time to lay in it.
NorCall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCall11 View Post
wow so your optimistic with colt as qb but not as 11. got it. punch it in son. your done. you asked for your colt bed, time to lay in it.

Who are you again?
Old 11-22-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
NorCall11
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Who are you again?
some one that sees your a fkn hater. your team was 2 games ahead in the division. you wanted alex benched. alex got benched. reep what you sow u fkn crybaby. i haven't been here long. just long enough to know you are a fkn idiot. punch it in nerd boy. have fun with not alex
NorCall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 10:08 PM   #11
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
some one that sees your a fkn hater. your team was 2 games ahead in the division. you wanted alex benched. alex got benched. reep what you sow u fkn crybaby. i haven't been here long. just long enough to know you are a fkn idiot. punch it in nerd boy. have fun with not alex
Alex was not benched and either way we need a QB so it doesn't matter

Old 11-22-2018, 10:11 PM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Dallas postgame

Quote:

Someone had too much to drink on thanksgiving. Lmao. Or maybe you are still butt hurt because I called u Mrs Smith. Hahahaha. This might be the funniest post I have ever seen. Thanks. Now get lost. I only give internet tough guy idiots like you that come in here three posts.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #13
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Dallas postgame

Quote:

Who ever asked for Colt McCoy? Because I think Alex Smith is a dud I think Colt is a savior? Ok guy. If you actually read my posts I don’t believe that either quarterback or this team is capable of winning a single playoff game. I think it needs to be burned down. I think that we can win a weak ass division. Also genius we didnt just give Colt a huge fuckin paycheck that is going to set our franchise back. And he literally had zero practice snaps with the first team to get ready for this game. But don’t let me stop your witty little menagerie of dumbass sayings.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:07 PM   #14
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Who ever asked for Colt McCoy? Because I think Alex Smith is a dud I think Colt is a savior? Ok guy. If you actually read my posts I don’t believe that either quarterback or this team is capable of winning a single playoff game. I think it needs to be burned down. I think that we can win a weak ass division. Also genius we didnt just give Colt a huge fuckin paycheck that is going to set our franchise back. And he literally had zero practice snaps with the first team to get ready for this game. But don’t let me stop your witty little menagerie of dumbass sayings.
McCoy might have his problems, but he gets the offense moving. Yes, he made mistakes today, yet still had a chance despite all that. Defense helped too.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 10:18 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
McCoy might have his problems, but he gets the offense moving. Yes, he made mistakes today, yet still had a chance despite all that. Defense helped too.

He definitely got Reed going that is for sure. It was a super tough spot on real short notice to make your first start in years. We got what 11 days now to get ready for Philly? Moving on.