Winning

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-21-2019, 12:40 PM   #361
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yeah but that’s two different discussions...my problem is reporting smoke as fact. Too the point muller had to release a statement saying multiple facts were wrong.

Right now my best guess...was there obstruction...yes. Was there collusion...no. But we will find out soon enough...let the facts lay.

You’re getting there Chico. Very fucking slowly and with much hesitation, but you’re getting there.....
BTW multiple facts being wrong could mean it is not as bad as what Buzzfeed reported or it is actually much worse. Could just be meaningless details too.
Bottom line is this guy had ulterior and self serving motives to cozy up to Russia at the expense of national security. Broad enough for ya? Who gives a fuck if it was text messages or recordings to prove it. Or if Mr Jones or Mrs Jones was on the other end of it. He is guilty AF of criminal activity and on record lying about it too every one and their mothers. Fuck his slimy, guilty, orange ass.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-22-2019, 07:20 AM   #362
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You’re getting there Chico. Very fucking slowly and with much hesitation, but you’re getting there.....
BTW multiple facts being wrong could mean it is not as bad as what Buzzfeed reported or it is actually much worse. Could just be meaningless details too.
Bottom line is this guy had ulterior and self serving motives to cozy up to Russia at the expense of national security. Broad enough for ya? Who gives a fuck if it was text messages or recordings to prove it. Or if Mr Jones or Mrs Jones was on the other end of it. He is guilty AF of criminal activity and on record lying about it too every one and their mothers. Fuck his slimy, guilty, orange ass.
You haven’t followed anything I’ve said if you think “I’m getting there”. It makes as much sense as the buzzfeed got wrong meaningless details which would draw a response from the mueller investigation.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:27 AM   #363
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You haven’t followed anything I’ve said if you think “I’m getting there”. It makes as much sense as the buzzfeed got wrong meaningless details which would draw a response from the mueller investigation.

Makes perfect sense. Mueller doesn’t want anything politicized.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:29 AM   #364
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The Russians literally started hacking the DNC and HRod after Trump went on tv and said "Russia can you find those deleted emails" (paraphrasing).

https://youtu.be/mQb2S4DIcNc?t=17

Also I have no qualms about the Mueller investigation bearing fruit but it sounds like their denial (without going into specifics) is an attempt to quiet down the roar from Congress about investigating further. If you're going to deny an article and claim it's false you should go into specifics about which part is false.
So you think the mueller should specifically address what was wrong in the article? You really think that should how it works...spotty journalism, throw shit against the wall and the mueller should stop the investigation and address specifics from some shit company buzzfeed? Whose one of the coauthor has been involved previously in plagiarism and was a drug addict.

Let’s wait until the investigation is over. People don’t trust the American media, they consider it just as slimy as the president...mueller has a record of a standup, respectful guy who will do a good job. He doesn’t have time to address buzzfeed.

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2019, 08:03 AM   #365
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

One thing we do know is that Trump is a greedy ass control freak. So if you have half a brain you know that his family, campaign manager, lawyer, and dozens of his other close confidants were not doing any of this without his knowledge. Remember when there was no there even there? Lmao. Now it was there but he didn’t know. Ok. Yeah let the investigation finish. Please. Lock him the fuck up.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:23 AM   #366
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So you think the mueller should specifically address what was wrong in the article? You really think that should how it works...spotty journalism, throw shit against the wall and the mueller should stop the investigation and address specifics from some shit company buzzfeed? Whose one of the coauthor has been involved previously in plagiarism and was a drug addict.

Let’s wait until the investigation is over. People don’t trust the American media, they consider it just as slimy as the president...mueller has a record of a standup, respectful guy who will do a good job. He doesn’t have time to address buzzfeed.
WOW, so he's a"drug addict and a plagiarist"and lets add "people don't trust American Media".

Chico , really??? Go back and look at my original post , did I not say it's "buzzfeed" and I will wait till it's all said and done . Mueller came out and said the buzzfeed was not accurate ,yeah we get it .You call Mueller a stand up guy well think man, please just think. Not accurate is not the same as wrong, false,or fake news . I agree wait till it all comes out but stop with the media stuff nothing and I mean nothing is slimy as than the trump.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:27 AM   #367
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
WOW, so he's a"drug addict and a plagiarist"and lets add "people don't trust American Media".

Chico , really??? Go back and look at my original post , did I not say it's "buzzfeed" and I will wait till it's all said and done . Mueller came out and said the buzzfeed was not accurate ,yeah we get it .You call Mueller a stand up guy well think man, please just think. Not accurate is not the same as wrong, false,or fake news . I agree wait till it all comes out but stop with the media stuff nothing and I mean nothing is slimy as than the trump.
yes, these are all true.

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2019, 09:12 AM   #368
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
yes, these are all true.

Chico don't you think it's strange you hold a reporter to a higher standard than you do your president?
Old 01-22-2019, 09:25 AM   #369
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Chico don't you think it's strange you hold a reporter to a higher standard than you do your president?
sigh...Brother, again this is a separate discussion. The President is a proven liar, a man with low character traits, an asshole, combative, has divided rather than united...I haven't disputed this. I think he wont be back for a second round. We are so wrapped up in the man. When it comes to policy and agenda...he done a lot of things I agree with and some I disagree agree with and some I think are terrible. Politically, he's done some crazy shit and he has the biggest fucking balls the office has every seen. There shouldn't be an official presidential portrait...there should be a statue of large brass balls to be commissioned.

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2019, 04:40 PM   #370
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

We both know Mueller would take the high road. Just a simple deny and leave it that, no specifics.

But the story basically is "Cohen says he was operating under the direction of Trump. Buzzfeed News (important to differentiate from Buzzfeed "10 things your poop says about you") says their sources are 2 law enforcement officials that cited various pieces of evidence, including emails/etc.

Buzzfeed News is basically saying Mueller's team has a leak. Mueller's denial is basically "no we do not have a leak." All we can do is speculate, but it seems like Mueller does not want this to gain a life of its' own. At the end when everything is finished he will present a report in a detailed orderly fashion.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:47 PM   #371
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
sigh...Brother, again this is a separate discussion. The President is a proven liar, a man with low character traits, an asshole, combative, has divided rather than united...I haven't disputed this. I think he wont be back for a second round. We are so wrapped up in the man. When it comes to policy and agenda...he done a lot of things I agree with and some I disagree agree with and some I think are terrible. Politically, he's done some crazy shit and he has the biggest fucking balls the office has every seen. There shouldn't be an official presidential portrait...there should be a statue of large brass balls to be commissioned.
Chico ,read what it is you write? You say you have said he is a liar and then you go on a diatribe of admiration for him .You say we are wrap up in the man , he is the fucking president yet you aren't wrapped up in him or the dishonor he has brought upon the presidency but you will bitch about someone in the press making a mistake.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:14 PM   #372
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Don’t confuse balls with bad manners. This D bag has no balls. That is why he never served. That is why he has other people handle his firings. That is why he sucks off the dictators of the world every time he is face to face with them. Balls? Please. Dude is a straight pussy.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:45 AM   #373
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Don’t confuse balls with bad manners. This D bag has no balls. That is why he never served. That is why he has other people handle his firings. That is why he sucks off the dictators of the world every time he is face to face with them. Balls? Please. Dude is a straight pussy.
Exactly , he has no loyalty to his friends, family or country.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:46 AM   #374
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Give him credit, he has the balls to do things no other President would even consider. Like trying to run his business and build a tower in our most despised rivals' country at the same time that he's running for President.

But yeah is he also a pussy for talking shit about guys like McCain and that Gold Star family when it's widely known he used his dad's connections to get a deferment for bone spurs? Of course .
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:02 AM   #375
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Give him credit, he has the balls to do things no other President would even consider. Like trying to run his business and build a tower in our most despised rivals' country at the same time that he's running for President.

But yeah is he also a pussy for talking shit about guys like McCain and that Gold Star family when it's widely known he used his dad's connections to get a deferment for bone spurs? Of course .

Again there is a difference between balls and manners. Maybe manners on a big stage but manners none the less. Balls means doing what is right for your country and others. He is just a selfish little pussy.
Does it take balls to shut down the government and ruin hundreds of thousands of lives while putting our countries security at risk? No. It takes greed though. It takes a fuckin crybaby who couldn’t get his way so he threw a temper tantrum. Balls is doing the right thing even if it means sacrificing something. In this case pissing off a bunch of xenophobic white nationalists who want a symbolic wall. For God sakes el chapo himself just testified that 95 % of the drugs come into the country through legal points of entry but this ball- less fuck is still claiming his three mile long wall will stop them.