Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Other Sports

Овечкин Jerseys

Other Sports

Old 12-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
InsaneBoost
The Starter

Овечкин Jerseys

A couple of the Caps games I've gone to I've seen people with the Authentic Capitals jersey, but rather than Ovechkin, they had his Russian spelling on the back, Овечкин. Same applies for Varlamov.

I've been thinking about buying both of these jerseys, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anybody know where you can buy these at? I emailed the NHL Shop, but they never got back to me of course. Bet if it was Crosby I was asking about I would have had a response in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the help!

InsaneBoost is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
mredskins
MVP

Re: Овечкин Jerseys

Sorry to derail this thread but did you join in 12/2006 then waited 3 years to have a nearly 200 post 4 day binge. What did you think about for those 3 years? How did you restrain yourself?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Buy Express Alexander "овечкин" Washington Capitals EDGE Premier Home Jersey in Canada - AOL Canada Shopping
Old 12-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Sorry to derail this thread but did you join in 12/2006 then waited 3 years to have a nearly 200 post 4 day binge. What did you think about for those 3 years? How did you restrain yourself?
A response is needed on this one!
Old 12-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
InsaneBoost
The Starter

I saw that one, but is that actually the real jerseys. I was kinda iffy on it.

As far as the posting, hell I'm not going to lie. I spent most of my time on ES, got banned because, well I don't want to start arguments here, but I felt like it wasn't necessary to talk about Sean Taylor every single day. Well on the anniversary someone made a Sean Taylor thread, I didn't even realize the date and was basically said not this shit again and got into it with a bunch of people. I realized the date later and apologized, but it is what it is, my fault.

I was banned on there a few times I guess you could say, over stupid stuff IMO, and that's being quite honest, not just because I'm all F THEM BLA BLA. So I guess they didn't feel like my apology mattered and kicked me for the "final time."

When I first joined here, I thought I was banned for getting into it with Matty over something. I was being the little cocky ass teenager at the time, think I told him how he should run the site when I did something he didn't like. Well I came back for a better less congested forum and saw that it must have been a month ban or something. So I stayed. Hope that's quite alright.

InsaneBoost is offline   Reply With Quote