Moving on, how do you think the Skins perform vs. bucs

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-01-2009, 05:27 AM   #91
skins89moss
Playmaker

Re: Moving on, how do you think the Skins perform vs. bucs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRA View Post
My feelings exactly. Derrick Ward killed us last year when he was with the Giants and did pretty good against Dallas. If our run defense gives up another 100 yd + game, there is no way we win this game and I don't care what team we play. We can't score points which leaves any team in the game.
We need our offense to get a 7-14 point lead so our defense be more attacking. If we had a lead we would take our opponets out of their running game and make them pass more to play catch up. Its been a long time since our defense has play with a 14 point cushion.

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #92
skins89moss
Playmaker

Re: Moving on, how do you think the Skins perform vs. bucs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
I liked that we've been seeing quite a bit of Jarmon out there. Have you noticed that we're getting gashed up the gut rather than on the edges? I think our ends are playing well. I get worried that since we allow AH to freelance, that he might miss someone coming up the middle.
We did get gashed in the Lions game but Stafford also had to much time in the pocket. Stafford also ran and converted the 3rd and 13 to give the Lions the 7 point lead. Our DE lost containment and allowed Stafford to get outside the pocket in a man 2 man defense we were in which allowed him to run for the 1st down. Golston has no push inside and jumped offsides when the Lions were on their 1 yard line. That play let them off the hook and the had 1st and 5 yards for the 1st down.