Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-26-2019, 05:25 AM   #796
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
Media bias? The fact is, all media is govt run propaganda.
It's entertainment, distraction. None of it us true.
So called fact checking is a waste of time. All the facts are propaganda. It's all a lie.

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2019, 05:48 PM   #797
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Always been plenty of dumb people out there they just have a voice now with social media.
As if to further prove your point:

Ladies and gentlemen, the Warpath's newest member:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave
Media bias? The fact is, all media is govt run propaganda.
It's entertainment, distraction. None of it us true.
So called fact checking is a waste of time. All the facts are propaganda. It's all a lie.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:18 PM   #798
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/to...9Vn?li=BBnbfcL

Disturbing shit coming out about Matt Lauer in Ronan Farrow's new book "Catch and Kill"

If this is true Lauer needs to be in prison.

Edit: Lauer with the clapback.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/matt-lauer-rape-accusation-open-letter-here

Fox News seems to be the only one carrying the full statement, so there it is. Everybody else seems to be crucifying Lauer.

Idk who to believe, so I'm not gonna pick a side. But it does seem suspicious that she would continue having an affair with Lauer if he anally raped her in Sochi.

Last edited by mooby; 10-10-2019 at 12:17 PM.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:42 AM   #799
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rry-impeachmas

so much objective journalism here

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:03 AM   #800
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Chico if you don't enjoy Ricky Gervais' monologue at the Golden Globes I don't know you at all. I thought it was fantastic.

https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/st...377478656?s=09
Old 01-06-2020, 08:39 AM   #801
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Chico if you don't enjoy Ricky Gervais' monologue at the Golden Globes I don't know you at all. I thought it was fantastic.

Yeah, someone sent it to me last night. He's just a funny guy who is easily sees through the bullshit. Anyone who tries to put rules on comedy doesn't understand the concept of comedy because lots progressive bullshit media outlets like vox and slate were crying like the lil tranny bitches they are about it

He Gets Us
Old 01-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #802
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

It was excellent! Don Rickles would be proud!
Old 01-25-2020, 11:37 AM   #803
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I'm ignoring the impeachment thread because I'd put $100 bucks on how that ends. Trump will not be removed from office, the vote will go down along party lines with maybe 1-4 Senators making things interesting. In the end Trump/McConnell/Graham will declare victory, and Chico/Cred/sdskins will come in here mouthing off at how Schiff/Pelosi are wasting taxpayer dollars on a fraudulent case. Reds win, blues lose. Life goes on.

I just read this Cracked article (before they went to shit) from 2016 about the rise of Trump, and even though I don't agree with all of it, I think there is truth to what he's saying. My entire dad's side of the family are all very rural, hardworking, faith/family/pro-Trump. My entire mom's side of the family are all very urban, liberal, pro-blue (except for my pro-Scientology mom). My dad (rural) is very pro-Trump, me and my siblings (raised in NoVa) are all very liberal. As someone who visits relatives on holidays and still loves and cares about them despite our political differences it's something I want to learn about because ultimately I believe the real issue in this country needs to be about the growing wealth divide.

https://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reaso...e-talks-about/
Old 01-25-2020, 01:10 PM   #804
MTK
\m/

Back on Ricky Gervais a second I think he’s fucking hysterical. One of my favorite comedians by far. His show After Life on Netflix is really good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2020, 04:05 PM   #805
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Somebody else I really like is Joe Rogan because he’s pretty funny...and politically doesn’t buy into the garbage spewing, horseshit, extremely false narrative of pc identity politics. He also has zero problem talking to all people regardless of their political leaning, meaning he is normal and not a pathetic douchebag.

So I find it hilarious that he comes out in support of Bernie which is fine...a lil surprising, but fine. But then the left begins the purity test bullshit trying to get Bernie to reject the endorsement...which he hasn’t done and absolutely should not do.

But it’s hilarious to watch shithole garbage like ‘Move On’ cry over fucking joe Rogan...who I’m sure is laughing his ass off at these trash losers.

He Gets Us
Old 01-25-2020, 04:20 PM   #806
MTK
\m/

Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Somebody else I really like is Joe Rogan because he’s pretty funny...and politically doesn’t buy into the garbage spewing, horseshit, extremely false narrative of pc identity politics. He also has zero problem talking to all people regardless of their political leaning, meaning he is normal and not a pathetic douchebag.

So I find it hilarious that he comes out in support of Bernie which is fine...a lil surprising, but fine. But then the left begins the purity test bullshit trying to get Bernie to reject the endorsement...which he hasn’t done and absolutely should not do.

But it’s hilarious to watch shithole garbage like ‘Move On’ cry over fucking joe Rogan...who I’m sure is laughing his ass off at these trash losers.

I like his podcast, he usually has interesting guests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2020, 08:30 PM   #807
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

So, 4 leaks in 4 days from CBS, ABC, NPR, NYT. Meanwhile Fox holds a town hall for Pete Buttigieg.

Media bias, hmm, I wonder.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:35 PM   #808
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
So, 4 leaks in 4 days from CBS, ABC, NPR, NYT. Meanwhile Fox holds a town hall for Pete Buttigieg.

Media bias, hmm, I wonder.
Pretty sure that was Buttigiegs idea not FOX's.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:37 PM   #809
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

He is a wanna be John Stewart.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:01 PM   #810
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He is a wanna be John Stewart.
Naw. Not close

He Gets Us