lolololololololol

geno smith

lolololololololololololololololol
Eli is done, needs to retire
Old 11-28-2017, 03:56 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Week 13

Giants are tanking...that's funny. Someone should call out Mara for tanking a like a b*tch...complete tank job for draft positioning. Im glad this franchise plays to win

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:59 PM   #5
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

I cant blame them honestly
Old 11-28-2017, 04:07 PM   #6
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Eli's playing like shit and frankly he deserved to be benched. I could not believe how bad he stunk last week. But to be benched for Geno Smith? Smith is a garbage man.

Giants are cleaning house after the season's over. Reece is gone and so is their HC.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:35 PM   #7
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Darren Mc Fadden retiring per Mr. Keim

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:57 PM   #8
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Eli's playing like shit and frankly he deserved to be benched. I could not believe how bad he stunk last week. But to be benched for Geno Smith? Smith is a garbage man.

Giants are cleaning house after the season's over. Reece is gone and so is their HC.
By the time the Skins started playing Thursday Night I was already drunk and just cannot remember much about the game other than winning. I don't think I have seen Eli play all year. If you look at his stats it about bar for the course when you talking Eli.

Cmp% yards TDs INT Rating
Season 62.5 2411 14 7 84.1
Career 59.8 50625 334 222 83.8
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
This is McAdoo's F you to Mara! He knows he's gone and is going to fuck with Eli to get back at Mara.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post

About Eli sorry ,nope can't agree. Eli has done as well as he can for a man with no receivers ,no run game and no O line add in the fact he doesn't play D or punt I'd say he was doing well !

Ohhhh and with all due respect to the Board,......Fuck McAdoo doo!
Old 11-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #11
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
About Eli sorry ,nope can't agree. Eli has done as well as he can for a man with no receivers ,no run game and no O line add in the fact he doesn't play D or punt I'd say he was doing well !

Ohhhh and with all due respect to the Board,......Fuck McAdoo doo!
Well I'm just talking about Thurs. He was terrible. All the stuff you're saying about Eli having no help, the same can be said for Cousins. One guy is still playing good football and one looks like he's checked out.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:34 PM   #12
skinsfan69
Living Legend

There could really be a lot of QB movement next year.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:54 PM   #13
MTK
\m/

Eli was terrible the other night but benching him for Geno is an embarrassment. McADoof is a joke.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:09 PM   #14
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

RANK

5-6 REDSKINS

Glad nearly 2,000 throws isn't enough to evaluate a franchise quarterback. On to Thanksgiving night ... After that ball caromed off the running back's hands and careened into Janoris Jenkins' mitts, who didn't think, Ain't no way the Giants are winning this game! ? Right? Come on. Washington deserved a win, even if the political discourse in this country is a decided L. The 'Skins have been competing their tails off, despite persistent engine failure, coolant leaks and Chuck Yeager asking them repeatedly to change their spark plugs. This football team just won't go away. Thanks to Kirk Cousins and especially -- understatedly -- thanks to Ryan Kerrigan. He's more of an animal in the tight spaces than Ogre from "Revenge of the Nerds." The dude crashed the pocket late when Washington needed it.

Aside: Not to be a Negative Nancy, as we're all tacos and margaritas over here with the hard-luck Redskins finally winning ... but was that timeout by Jay Gruden and Cousins that resulted in a delay-of-game penalty as bad a timeout as we've ever seen? Is that an exaggeration? Redskins fans? Sonny Jurgensen, want to weigh in here? (@HarrisonNFL)

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:18 AM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
RANK

5-6 REDSKINS

Glad nearly 2,000 throws isn't enough to evaluate a franchise quarterback. On to Thanksgiving night ... After that ball caromed off the running back's hands and careened into Janoris Jenkins' mitts, who didn't think, Ain't no way the Giants are winning this game! ? Right? Come on. Washington deserved a win, even if the political discourse in this country is a decided L. The 'Skins have been competing their tails off, despite persistent engine failure, coolant leaks and Chuck Yeager asking them repeatedly to change their spark plugs. This football team just won't go away. Thanks to Kirk Cousins and especially -- understatedly -- thanks to Ryan Kerrigan. He's more of an animal in the tight spaces than Ogre from "Revenge of the Nerds." The dude crashed the pocket late when Washington needed it.

Aside: Not to be a Negative Nancy, as we're all tacos and margaritas over here with the hard-luck Redskins finally winning ... but was that timeout by Jay Gruden and Cousins that resulted in a delay-of-game penalty as bad a timeout as we've ever seen? Is that an exaggeration? Redskins fans? Sonny Jurgensen, want to weigh in here? (@HarrisonNFL)
I agree with him there. If Skins really only want to evaluate Kirk with these next few games and half the team injured we are absolutely fucking stupid and don't deserve him.