Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Democratic Primary Push for White House

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2019, 07:40 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,818
Democratic Primary Push for White House

Fun starts tonight...25 morons whose policy ideas tend to be free stuff for everyone with zero reasonable plans to pay for it. Let illegals in and give them free stuff. Rampant anti Semitic ideas. Raise taxes on everyone. More Obama-like health care lie which has been an absolute failure.

Couple things about candidates

Bernie...I respect the man even though itís proven heís a Marxist. But I appreciate his ability to disagree and present his ideas in a respectful fashion. He shows a lot of courage.

Warren is a absolute socialist who lied about being an Indian in order to advance her self in school and in her career. Proven liar.

Beto is a favorite because he is generally a moron who married money and a piece of hot ass. Was a typical cool stoner kid in high school and college, who I probably smoked a joint with at some point.

Kamala Harris...love to bone her, Sheís hot. Probably my fav with some of her policy.

Biden- apologist loser. Heís probably gonna win it all....I love the fact everyone has a problem now with him after he was the vp. Your gonna have to explain your hate for the guy while you looked the other way for his past garbage.

Mayor Pete - trash loser. His proposals are laughable garbage. Hes gonna get bent over and heíll probably enjoy it.

Should be entertaining!
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 06-26-2019 at 08:55 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:21 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Fun starts tonight...25 morons whose policy ideas tend to be free stuff for everyone with zero reasonable plans to pay for it. Let illegals in and give them free stuff. Rampant anti Semitic ideas. Raise taxes on everyone. More Obama-like health care lie which has been an absolute failure.

Couple things about candidates

Bernie...I respect the man even though itís proven heís a Marxist. But I appreciate his ability to disagree and present his ideas in a respectful fashion. He shows a lot of courage.

Warren is a absolute socialist who lied about being an Indian in order to advance her self in school and in her career. Proven liar.

Beto is a favorite because he is generally a moron who married money and a piece of hot ass. Was a typical cool stoner kid in high school and college, who I probably smoked a joint with at some point.

Kamala Harris...love to bone her, Sheís hot. Probably my fav with some of her policy.

Biden- apologist loser. Heís probably gonna win it all....I love the fact everyone has a problem now with him after he was the vp. Your gonna have to explain your hate for the guy while you looked the other way for his past garbage.

Mayor Pete - trash loser. His proposals are laughable garbage. Hes gonna get bent over and heíll probably enjoy it.

Should be entertaining!
....nope, no bias here.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:14 PM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,200
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:37 PM   #4
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 56
Posts: 21,074
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
....nope, no bias here.
why wouldn't this be the place to have an opinion/bias. Chico doesn't represent himself as a neutral presenter, or as something he isn't. Agree or disagree, he lets his opinion be known.

His happens to be right, and yours wrong, most of the time, but that doesn't mean it's not biased
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:10 AM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,818
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Lol looking at the highlights....lol Beto..lol...heís an embarrassment.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 10:03 AM   #6
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,488
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Disappointed that the environment took a back seat in the debates. To me the most pressing issues for the country because it improves human health and spurs economic growth. Barely 7 minutes on climate when that is a far better aid to reducing immigration than what we have going on now. Sad and lost opportunity. These debates remind me of the clown car of the Republican primaries in 2016.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 10:25 AM   #7
Schneed10
A Dude
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 44
Posts: 12,407
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

I'm a republican who hates Trump so much that I just want to like a couple of the dems running. But they make it so hard.
__________________
God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 11:26 AM   #8
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,214
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

The field will quickly whittle down. The major players are Biden, Harris, Warren and Sanders. I donít see anyone else as serious contenders.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:47 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,227
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The field will quickly whittle down. The major players are Biden, Harris, Warren and Sanders. I donít see anyone else as serious contenders.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't have any faith in any one of them to rise above the rest. I like Bernie but he makes it a hard sell when he just comes out and says taxes will rise on the middle class.

Biden just looks weak at the moment, it's a free for all and he should be seizing the opportunity but he's not coming out with anything that inspires confidence other than "we're gonna fix Trump's fuckups."

Harris could be the front runner (+1 Chico I'd let her sit on my face, which is also totally irrelevant to the conversation) but her history as a prosecutor and the fact that she's trying to present herself as this progressive candiate when she was the exact opposite as a prosecutor is seriously alarming. People can change, sure, but she was all about the convictions in her legal days and she's trying to pretend like she wasn't.

Warren is probably the least inspiring of the 4. Her responses to Trump's attacks have been weak, and it looks like she has less support than Clinton did in '16. I haven't seen any plan from her that makes me think she knows what she's doing.

The worst part is I'm probably going to vote for whichever one it is regardless because you know the right is going to show up on polling day. A week before the election we're probably going to see a nonstop marathon of "if Dems win, they're taking away your guns, allowing free 3rd trimester abortions to immigrants paid for by your tax dollars, letting MS-13 roam free in all their sanctuary cities, defunding all the local and federal police forces, and raising your taxes to 40/50 percent."

Right now the Dems are having a real scattershot response to Trump's fear machine. And he's only going to ramp it up as we get closer because fear is selling.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The field will quickly whittle down. The major players are Biden, Harris, Warren and Sanders. I donít see anyone else as serious contenders.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup , reminds me of 2016 and the republicans. Still wish John Kasich had won,people "republicans" didn't do their homework and let him go by and elected an asswipe like trump.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:25 PM   #11
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 56
Posts: 21,074
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yup , reminds me of 2016 and the republicans. Still wish John Kasich had won,people "republicans" didn't do their homework and let him go by and elected an asswipe like trump.
I would have voted Kasich in a heartbeat in 2016 and i think a lot of other Trump voters would have also. It was the Bush side of the party that screwed Kasich like Hillary screwed Bernie.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yup , reminds me of 2016 and the republicans. Still wish John Kasich had won,people "republicans" didn't do their homework and let him go by and elected an asswipe like trump.
Here ya go chico .......................since it seems you're going to whine after every debate.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 02:19 PM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,818
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Here ya go chico .......................since it seems you're going to whine after every debate.
Not really, I just take an interest in the issues and where these fools stand. Once thing which is coming to light is the fact voters are finally starting to understand the green new deal was never really about climate, but about forcing a socialist system on the economy, government structure, and the good people of this country.


Apparently you and others don't care...yall just continue to be hypnotize by Trump's tweeter account. psssshhhh... he is literally controlling the news cycle with that thing, keeping the crazies triggered. When are folks gonna realize that's a major strategy?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 03:32 PM   #14
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 56
Posts: 21,074
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Not really, I just take an interest in the issues and where these fools stand. Once thing which is coming to light is the fact voters are finally starting to understand the green new deal was never really about climate, but about forcing a socialist system on the economy, government structure, and the good people of this country.





Apparently you and others don't care...yall just continue to be hypnotize by Trump's tweeter account. psssshhhh... he is literally controlling the news cycle with that thing, keeping the crazies triggered. When are folks gonna realize that's a major strategy?
Its Pavlovian

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:09 PM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Not really, I just take an interest in the issues and where these fools stand.
No, no you don't chico. The one thing is for sure you don't give two shits about issues,.........don't even try that lie.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.41655 seconds with 10 queries