Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2020, 06:15 PM   #181
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,163
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Giuliani is a moron. Canít even form a coherent sentence he is the republican Biden
After Biden is sworn in, Rudy and Trump are gonna move to Ibiza and be creepy old men together.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-04-2020, 06:53 PM   #182
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,488
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
So for everyone who talks about trump supporters as cultists etc. Does the fact that he will still win over 60 million votes even after 4 years of when is enough enough coverage give you any pause at all to reconsider your view of Trump's supporters?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I am surprised when I see the 67 million support his rhetoric. To me it show me just how out of place I am in the United States.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #183
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,488
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
After Biden is sworn in, Rudy and Trump are gonna move to Ibiza and be creepy old men together.
Man o man that would be a wild party.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:39 PM   #184
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 42
Posts: 19,216
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I am surprised when I see the 67 million support his rhetoric. To me it show me just how out of place I am in the United States.
This. It means that THAT many people decided that racist, sexist, illegal at times and downright despicable behavior is OK in their book as long as it's "their" party. I'm more appalled that he gained MORE votes than last time. I can see being fooled the first time, but after ALLLLL the shit he's said and done in four years, people said, "That's my guy."
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #185
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,213
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
This. It means that THAT many people decided that racist, sexist, illegal at times and downright despicable behavior is OK in their book as long as it's "their" party. I'm more appalled that he gained MORE votes than last time. I can see being fooled the first time, but after ALLLLL the shit he's said and done in four years, people said, "That's my guy."
This. He actually gained supporters with his behavior.

Biden might win, but the underlying message is much worse. Almost 70 million Americans endorse his "talking out of his ass" behavior as POTUS. And if there's one thing the last 4 years have taught me, it's that anything goes when conservatives are in power. Something tells me Biden won't be held to the same standard though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

Literally wanting to stop counting votes because Trump is winning? I can guess there will be at least one member here who endorses this strategy of "they're cheating the election by counting votes."
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:28 PM   #186
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 42
Posts: 19,216
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

My favorite analogy is comparing him to your boss. If your boss acted like he did, would you want him fired and do you think he would deserve it?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:31 PM   #187
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 17,064
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Georgia is getting real tight.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #188
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 17,064
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
My favorite analogy is comparing him to your boss. If your boss acted like he did, would you want him fired and do you think he would deserve it?
Yes and Yes.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #189
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Is it true the Washington fake news Post had Biden by in the teens pop vote victory? What a fucking joke. Trash reads that paper
Like you?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 09:11 PM   #190
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,794
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
This. He actually gained supporters with his behavior.

Biden might win, but the underlying message is much worse. Almost 70 million Americans endorse his "talking out of his ass" behavior as POTUS. And if there's one thing the last 4 years have taught me, it's that anything goes when conservatives are in power. Something tells me Biden won't be held to the same standard though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

Literally wanting to stop counting votes because Trump is winning? I can guess there will be at least one member here who endorses this strategy of "they're cheating the election by counting votes."
Yup he expanded the base collecting the largest minority vote for the GOP in like 30 plus years.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:02 PM   #191
jamf
Pro Bowl
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 5,148
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

Literally wanting to stop counting votes because Trump is winning? I can guess there will be at least one member here who endorses this strategy of "they're cheating the election by counting votes."
Conservatives are real quiet about this. What a bunch of scumbags.
Anything to steal another election.
Conservatives have zero integrity and will do anything to push their racist agenda.

Edited out BS...
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:02 AM   #192
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,199
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Trump basically pissing on democracy by suggesting fraud, filing lawsuits, wanting recounts in some states, stopping the count in others... what a joke.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:05 AM   #193
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,794
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Conservatives are real quiet about this. What a bunch of scumbags.
Anything to steal another election.
Conservatives have zero integrity and will do anything to push their racist agenda.

Edited out BS...
That picture i believe is from Michigan where these supposed racist cast ballots for a black GOP senate nominee.

But please continue..
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:07 AM   #194
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,794
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Trump basically pissing on democracy by suggesting fraud, filing lawsuits, wanting recounts in some states, stopping the count in others... what a joke.
We know Biden will file lawsuits if states go against him...itís par for the course

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...-election-week

Letís not act like this isnít normal
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:09 AM   #195
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,199
Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Let's not act like Trump is normal.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18218 seconds with 11 queries