Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2022, 07:54 PM   #451
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Those are your people chico


https://news.yahoo.com/lindsey-graha...194604633.html


INSIDER
Lindsey Graham told an officer who was beaten with a flag pole during the Capitol attack that he should have shot rioters 'in the head,' new book reveals
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-14-2022, 10:23 AM   #452
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

LA Times
Trump signed order for immediate 'large-scale troop withdrawals' from Afghanistan after election loss


https://news.yahoo.com/trump-signed-...182426010.html


After the 2020 election, then-President Trump rushed to sign an immediate withdrawal order to pull troops out of Afghanistan in what a member of the congressional committee investigating Jan. 6, 2021, described as evidence he knew his term was coming to an end.

“Knowing that he had lost and that he had only weeks left in office, President Trump rushed to complete his unfinished business,” Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said. “One key example is this: President Trump issued an order for large-scale troop withdrawals.”

In swiftly signing the order on Nov. 11, 2020, to withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan and Somalia before incoming President Biden’s inauguration, Kinzinger argued, Trump “disregarded concerns about the consequences for fragile governments on the front lines of the fight against ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists.”
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 09:07 AM   #453
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

“They had a damn insider on SCOTUS”: Experts alarmed after Trump lawyer emails inadvertently leak


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...7c130727537279

Former President Donald Trump's lawyers believed that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was their best bet to overturn the results of the 2020 election, according to newly released emails.


Eight emails obtained by POLITICO revealed correspondence among Trump lawyers discussing legal strategies to convince Republican members of Congress to block the official certification of electoral votes on Jan. 6. The emails, which Trump legal adviser John Eastman tried to shield from Congress, were obtained after Eastman's lawyers accidentally uploaded the emails to be shared with the House Jan. 6 committee in a public Dropbox link.

In one email from Trump attorney Ken Chesebro to Eastman and others, Chesebro wrote that Thomas would "end up being key" to their plot to overturn President Joe Biden's win.

"We want to frame things so that Thomas could be the one to issue some sort of stay or other circuit justice opinion saying Georgia is in legitimate doubt," Chesebro wrote days before the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Supreme Court justices are responsible for handling emergency matters in individual states, and Thomas is the justice assigned to handle emergency matters in Georgia – putting him in position to receive any urgent appeal of Trump's lawsuit to the Supreme Court.

Eastman responded to the email agreeing with the plan. Their emails further discussed filing a lawsuit that they hoped would result in an order that "TENTATIVELY" held that Biden's electoral votes from Georgia were not valid due to election fraud, CNN reported.

Eastman, who once clerked for Thomas, attempted to withhold the emails from the Jan. 6 select committee, but a judge ordered the emails be turned over, citing evidence of likely crimes committed by Trump and Eastman.

At least one email included correspondence between Eastman and Clarence Thomas' wife Ginni Thomas inviting Eastman to speak on Dec. 8, 2020, to a group of conservative activists to provide an update about election litigation, according to the Washington Post.

Ginni Thomas also lobbied state legislators in Arizona and Wisconsin via email, urging them to help overturn Biden's victory.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:51 AM   #454
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

There was(republican) Voter Fruad!


https://news.yahoo.com/worker-reache...200737139.html


Sandra Brown is one of two employees accused of helping Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters allow a copy of a hard drive to be made during an update of election equipment last year in search of proof of the false conspiracy theories spun by former President Donald Trump.

“There were things going on that I should have questioned and I didn't,” Brown told Judge Matthew Barrett.

Peters gained national prominence by promoting conspiracy theories about voting machines and lost a bid to become the Republican candidate for Colorado's secretary of state, who oversees elections, earlier this year. She is charged with three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, two counts of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one count of identity theft, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

Last edited by Giantone; 12-01-2022 at 11:40 AM.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:16 AM   #455
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
“They had a damn insider on SCOTUS”: Experts alarmed after Trump lawyer emails inadvertently leak


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...7c130727537279

This story has been out for a while.

It is alarming to see judge shopping at the SC level.

But no body gives a shit.

Clarence Thomas and his wife are bat shit crazy religious people who think they know whats best for everyone .. personal politics over the constitution and law.

Real stories with importance just get tossed into the same pile as guy who hammer attacked pelosi's husband was a gay lover

-----

"Illusory truth effect" .. repeat a lie often enough and idiots will believe it.

Apple against free speech and assisting China .. seems to be this weeks conservative lie of the week.

And the right wing will lap it up like the flea riddled puppies they are bc ya know "fuck liberals" and all that
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:05 PM   #456
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
This story has been out for a while.

It is alarming to see judge shopping at the SC level.

But no body gives a shit.

Clarence Thomas and his wife are bat shit crazy religious people who think they know whats best for everyone .. personal politics over the constitution and law.

Real stories with importance just get tossed into the same pile as guy who hammer attacked pelosi's husband was a gay lover

-----

"Illusory truth effect" .. repeat a lie often enough and idiots will believe it.

Apple against free speech and assisting China .. seems to be this weeks conservative lie of the week.

And the right wing will lap it up like the flea riddled puppies they are bc ya know "fuck liberals" and all that
I posted it 4wks ago
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:06 AM   #457
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I posted it 4wks ago


We are too busy paying attention to Kanye West embracing nazis and Elon Musk being a patriot of free speech .... who just banned Kanyes twitter for posting an unflaterring photo of Elon. Posting threats, nazi support = we must protect free speech. Post a photo of me = straight to jail.

The far right .. were hypocrits meet
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:22 AM   #458
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,818
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post


We are too busy paying attention to Kanye West embracing nazis and Elon Musk being a patriot of free speech .... who just banned Kanyes twitter for posting an unflaterring photo of Elon. Posting threats, nazi support = we must protect free speech. Post a photo of me = straight to jail.

The far right .. were hypocrits meet
He was blocked for incitement and posting nazi symbols shit.

Nothing to do with Elon.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:34 AM   #459
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He was blocked for incitement and posting nazi symbols shit.

Nothing to do with Elon.
I thought you COULD post nazi shit now. That was the "free speech" far right were celebrating. All speech = free speech.

Me personally .. I think a private company can monitor whatever they want as long as its not against protected constitutional reasons like race, gender, religion etc. Elon wants to block Kanye bc of a photo? go for it, its your toy.

There comes a point were that private company can become a quasi public utility like the rail system in the 50s but I dont see twitter as monopoly of messaging apps. I dont see messaging apps as a vital part of life like power, telephones, rail ways, water etc.

good conversation on this 15 years ago re internet. I think internet has reached public utility status. twitter? apple? no where close to being a "public" entity subject to government intervention or "free speech" restrictions.

anyways ...

If youre right .. IM sure Elon will be banning all people who post swastikas and say the N word. if Im right and Elon did it bc of the photo ... well that just makes sense.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:46 AM   #460
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He was blocked for incitement and posting nazi symbols shit.

Nothing to do with Elon.
You bitch about the media all the time and now you say the ban had nothing to do with the Owner of the Company? An Owner who spent 44Billion to advance freedom of Speech(according to you) and then banns someone, chico you're an idiot.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 12:26 PM   #461
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,214
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 01:26 PM   #462
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,227
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-...agents-2022-12

Nothing to see here, just a J6 defendant plotting to kill every cop who investigated him.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:49 PM   #463
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,227
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...08004142239744

Alrighty Chico, need you to convert radical conservatism to "this is totally ok and it's actually the liberals who are wrong" speech for me.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 10:54 AM   #464
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,818
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...08004142239744

Alrighty Chico, need you to convert radical conservatism to "this is totally ok and it's actually the liberals who are wrong" speech for me.
“No Lie with BTC”….someone with a handle like that you should always expect lie or deception

When the January 6th Committee engaged in political theater to harass an American hero, General Flynn availed himself of his constitutional rights under the Fifth Amendment, upon the advice of counsel," Binnall said in a statement to CBS News. "That he chose not to dignify their absurd questions and baseless conspiracy theories with a response was necessary to combat yet another political witch hunt. America's founders had the foresight to write the Fifth Amendment for [situations] just like this one."

Flynn gave the fifth for the entire interview, every question. No Lie with BetaTC knows this and knows his tribe are too dumb to highlight the context.



Let me tap the sign:

I’m sorry the Constitution is happening to you
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 12:01 PM   #465
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,514
Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Question for you chico? When the republicans take control and go after all the Dems can they "ignore" the subpoenas like the republicans did?



__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14029 seconds with 10 queries