Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


2024 Presidential Election Thread

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2022, 11:27 AM   #16
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,804
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Youngkin seems way too far right for u SD. Pick again. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2022, 03:00 PM   #17
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,221
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I do not like Biden but if my choices are between him and Trump it will be Biden.
This is the opinion of many of us. He is just too old - but he's better than the alternative.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:10 PM   #18
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,803
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Youngkin seems way too far right for u SD. Pick again. Lol
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:26 PM   #19
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,178
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Far right sounds like I attend Clayton Bigsby rallies lol. I'm not far right. But I'm very conservative. But you can be conservative and not been an obnoxious asshole. Far right and conservative are 2 different things imo.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:57 PM   #20
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,512
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Far right sounds like I attend Clayton Bigsby rallies lol. I'm not far right. But I'm very conservative. But you can be conservative and not been an obnoxious asshole. Far right and conservative are 2 different things imo.
Is the far right different from "very conservative" and how so?


Because you , chico and others think there is no difference between Dems , Liberals and socialist or anyone to the left.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 04:10 PM   #21
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,178
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Is the far right different from "very conservative" and how so?

Because you , chico and others think there is no difference between Dems , Liberals and socialist or anyone to the left.
Dude, you are so combative. Please show me where I said all democrats were socialists.

Far right has an association with racism foremost. That's the biggest difference.

I think most people are liberal (more to the left, socialism would fit here), democrat (more moderate in terms of government), republican (more moderate in terms of government, or conservative (more to the right).

People can blend between 2 of these overall. I think far left (antifa types) and far right (proud boy types) are the outliers.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 08:15 PM   #22
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,512
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Dude, you are so combative. Please show me where I said all democrats were socialists.

Far right has an association with racism foremost. That's the biggest difference.

I think most people are liberal (more to the left, socialism would fit here), democrat (more moderate in terms of government), republican (more moderate in terms of government, or conservative (more to the right).

People can blend between 2 of these overall. I think far left (antifa types) and far right (proud boy types) are the outliers.
LOL,Horseshit! Ok for you to classify people but noy others? Combative maybe but I don't have to show you shit you're good you never actually accuse anyone you allude to it.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:22 PM   #23
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,178
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL,Horseshit! Ok for you to classify people but noy others? Combative maybe but I don't have to show you shit you're good you never actually accuse anyone you allude to it.
I shared my opinion you dumb fuck. Learn how to read.

And also, way to not prove your point that I said all democrats were socialists.

You put words in my mouth you have no evidence of. Recently it was I hate America and want it to fail. Which is just fucking stupid.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:34 PM   #24
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,512
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I shared my opinion you dumb fuck. Learn how to read.

And also, way to not prove your point that I said all democrats were socialists.

You put words in my mouth you have no evidence of. Recently it was I hate America and want it to fail. Which is just fucking stupid.
Then you should think harder before you post. Your posting and defense of chico is proof enough.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:49 PM   #25
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,178
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Then you should think harder before you post. Your posting and defense of chico is proof enough.
Take your own advice.

Not sure how Chico is now part of this. Between your obsession with Trump and Chico, I'm surprised you have time to remember to breathe.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 10:49 PM   #26
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,512
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Take your own advice.

Not sure how Chico is now part of this. Between your obsession with Trump and Chico, I'm surprised you have time to remember to breathe.
lol obsession ,no, steadfast opinion hell yeah. You like your buddy chico have your Biden derangement syndrome going on and refuse to look into a mirror.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 11:45 PM   #27
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,178
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
lol obsession ,no, steadfast opinion hell yeah. You like your buddy chico have your Biden derangement syndrome going on and refuse to look into a mirror.
You just make shit up as you go man.

And come up with a new term. Don't just replace the word Trump with Biden. Be better than that.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:26 AM   #28
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,512
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
You just make shit up as you go man.

And come up with a new term. Don't just replace the word Trump with Biden. Be better than that.
I'm honest, that bothers you. I seriously believe you feel guilty about you're beliefs but you're scared to admit you were/are wrong.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 09:13 AM   #29
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,803
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Take your own advice.

Not sure how Chico is now part of this. Between your obsession with Trump and Chico, I'm surprised you have time to remember to breathe.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 01:49 PM   #30
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,512
Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post



chico and his "friend" would be fine with that.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.11469 seconds with 10 queries