Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Parking Lot

Old 10-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #526
MTK
\m/

Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Whistleblower: Facebook is misleading the public on progress against hate speech, violence, misinformation

Not all that surprising, still pretty damning stuff.

Advertisements
Old 12-16-2021, 02:35 PM   #527
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Fucking assholes that raise anxiety about very serious issues. Things like this are why our children are beyond stressed.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...s-not-credible
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 01:02 AM   #528
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Fucking assholes that raise anxiety about very serious issues. Things like this are why our children are beyond stressed.

We are so soft on crime that people are encouraged to do whatever the fuck they want. If whoever did this gets caught, they should see significant jail time. Not as an example to scare people, but as the new standard. You do something like this, you go to prison for a long fucking time. Hope you enjoy being ass-pounded. Hope it was worth it.

And to not boost the incarceration rate, for every piece of shit that did things like this that goes to jail, release 1 person that is in prison for a minor drug offense that didn't involve violence (or just release all of these people anyways).
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 06:34 AM   #529
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Crazy how easy China can throw the country into panic.

Parents allowing kids to be raised on social media is making this country worse.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 07:14 AM   #530
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Crazy how easy China can throw the country into panic.

Parents allowing kids to be raised on social media is making this country worse.

Id say its the parents being raised on social media that is even worse. It is their new go to news channel and they have no excuse as adults.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 07:18 AM   #531
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Just dropped my daughter off. Was worried sick. Had to reassure her their would be such a police presence that it would be safest day ever - there was too - sure they have better things to do too! She already deals with anxiety and depression from a pandemic at a very crucial age that kept her in her room for a year and now this?

I agree with you SD - lock these mother fuckers up, the Capitol riot motherfuckers, and all the real criminals and let the pot heads out. Nonsense. Ass pound these mother fuckers is right.
Old 12-17-2021, 08:30 AM   #532
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We are so soft on crime that people are encouraged to do whatever the fuck they want. If whoever did this gets caught, they should see significant jail time. Not as an example to scare people, but as the new standard. You do something like this, you go to prison for a long fucking time. Hope you enjoy being ass-pounded. Hope it was worth it.

And to not boost the incarceration rate, for every piece of shit that did things like this that goes to jail, release 1 person that is in prison for a minor drug offense that didn't involve violence (or just release all of these people anyways).
Then all the other shit starts . Please don't get me wrong I agree with the jail time and all . Prisoners out on the street and yes I understand the low level drug thing to a point .Drugs are still illegal(many of them) .If you're talking pot I'm not an old fuddy duddy I get why some use it. Way too many using while they drive. I want to know what "low level/ minor" drug things you mean? See what bothers me is that "didn't involve violence" thing, I don't give a rats ass if it was violent or not they need jail time significant jail time.

JMO .
Old 12-17-2021, 08:37 AM   #533
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Just dropped my daughter off. Was worried sick. Had to reassure her their would be such a police presence that it would be safest day ever - there was too - sure they have better things to do too! She already deals with anxiety and depression from a pandemic at a very crucial age that kept her in her room for a year and now this?

I agree with you SD - lock these mother fuckers up, the Capitol riot motherfuckers, and all the real criminals and let the pot heads out. Nonsense. Ass pound these mother fuckers is right.

I hope your Daughter is ok. The Wife and two out of three daughters are teachers and have had meetings on this . I have to be careful on how I put this .I have helped them fortify their classrooms .NO WEAPONS of any type ,none. I have help them add things that will help them protect the kids and themselves .
Old 12-17-2021, 09:51 AM   #534
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

I think we would need to redefine terrorism and they be charged with terrorism, I am not sure there was any political motivation here, but these fucks in Arizona that did this are terrorists at the base level IMO.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #535
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I think we would need to redefine terrorism and they be charged with terrorism, I am not sure there was any political motivation here, but these fucks in Arizona that did this are terrorists at the base level IMO.
.............+1
Old 12-17-2021, 11:29 AM   #536
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Then all the other shit starts . Please don't get me wrong I agree with the jail time and all . Prisoners out on the street and yes I understand the low level drug thing to a point .Drugs are still illegal(many of them) .If you're talking pot I'm not an old fuddy duddy I get why some use it. Way too many using while they drive. I want to know what "low level/ minor" drug things you mean? See what bothers me is that "didn't involve violence" thing, I don't give a rats ass if it was violent or not they need jail time significant jail time.

JMO .
I'm on the side of legalizing pretty much all drugs. So low-level to me probably means a lot different than low level to someone else. I don't do drugs, besides alcohol lol, so I don't really know best how to define low-level for each drug, but I believe it can be figured out.

With great freedoms comes great responsibilities though. If you hurt someone while on drugs, you need to go to prison for a long time. No slaps on the wrist.
Old 12-17-2021, 10:37 PM   #537
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I'm on the side of legalizing pretty much all drugs. So low-level to me probably means a lot different than low level to someone else. I don't do drugs, besides alcohol lol, so I don't really know best how to define low-level for each drug, but I believe it can be figured out.

With great freedoms comes great responsibilities though. If you hurt someone while on drugs, you need to go to prison for a long time. No slaps on the wrist.

If you hurt someone you should go to prison for a long time regardless. Can’t remember the last time i did any drug and wanted to hurt people. Lol. I think u have that hatred and violence inside you or you dont. Alcohol is a different story. People can get really abusive on alcohol. Not me, but in general.
I smoke weed - i hurt snack foods. I do lsd i hurt my bag of weed and eventually snack foods. It all comes back to snack foods.
Old 01-30-2022, 06:50 PM   #538
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

A man, that at minimum is 21 years old, because he's at a bar and I watched him get ID'd, didn't know what state Cincinnati was in. Maybe if you aren't a sports fan, it might be passable to not know, but even that's a stretch. He's apparently a sports fan and doesn't know what state every team plays in.

Then he followed that up with I don't give a shit if anyone in the NFL gets hurt, they make so much money.

Please don't be our future lol.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:51 AM   #539
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

This poor man. he only stole this car to look for his car.

https://apnews.com/article/oddities-...8d92693ce2da43
Old 02-07-2022, 10:59 AM   #540
MTK
\m/

Quote:
This poor man. he only stole this car to look for his car.

https://apnews.com/article/oddities-...8d92693ce2da43
of course it's Florida man