Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-24-2021, 01:39 PM   #1081
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
But it is exactly what the biggest nut bag trump supporters are clinging too. And you cozy right up to them. Get out while you can. Before the rapture!
Absolutely no one clings to it. Pu-lease

In term of Middle East country who oppose Israel right to exist, let me know when you want to sit down with the Koran and talk about what they “cling too.” The way they they govern and treat their own citizens in many of their country is the model I guess.

Also before I abide to SDskins of peace on Friday…let me leave a final thought:

Also, we all know the horsemen whipping Haitian was fake news…but now the photographer confirms it was never any whipping or whips

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-n...mpression=true

Thanks…peace, love & harmony…

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2021, 05:31 PM   #1082
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Absolutely no one clings to it. Pu-lease

In term of Middle East country who oppose Israel right to exist, let me know when you want to sit down with the Koran and talk about what they “cling too.” The way they they govern and treat their own citizens in many of their country is the model I guess.

Also before I abide to SDskins of peace on Friday…let me leave a final thought:

Also, we all know the horsemen whipping Haitian was fake news…but now the photographer confirms it was never any whipping or whips

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-n...mpression=true

Thanks…peace, love & harmony…

Israel is run by fuckin wing nuts, and yes Q-anon (huge trump base) cling to the end of times bullshit. Cant have peace love and harmony with wingnuts and conspiracy theorists in the world. And your guy embraces them because they kiss his ring. You cannot be part of the solution if you are part of the problem.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 09:53 PM   #1083
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Short version -- Evangelicals think that once Israel is a true Israel therocracy and the Old Temple is re-built it will bring the rapture in which Christians will go to heaven and anyone, Jews or Mussims etc who dont convert will die.

Strange bunch man but thats why hardcore Christians want a strong Israel = end times prophecy stuff.
Man it's getting too hard to keep track of all the various nutjobs threatening our state of democracy.

At this point I'm pro-apocalypse. Burn the planet down and whoever's left can start over.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:56 PM   #1084
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Israel is run by fuckin wing nuts, and yes Q-anon (huge trump base) cling to the end of times bullshit. Cant have peace love and harmony with wingnuts and conspiracy theorists in the world. And your guy embraces them because they kiss his ring. You cannot be part of the solution if you are part of the problem.
It's pretty simple Punch, if everybody on planet earth just kneels down and kisses the ring - we'll all be alright. And someday if we're lucky we will be blessed with a wave from The Leader.
Old 09-25-2021, 12:22 PM   #1085
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's pretty simple Punch, if everybody on planet earth just kneels down and kisses the ring - we'll all be alright. And someday if we're lucky we will be blessed with a wave from The Leader.

Lol
Old 09-30-2021, 11:22 AM   #1086
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

M

He Gets Us
Old 09-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #1087
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Bingo! Johnny tell the man what he has won!
Old 10-02-2021, 01:23 AM   #1088
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Not gonna lie: Biden's C'mon man is growing on me. It's the swiss army knife of responses. It can be used for any question you don't like. And also Tom Jackson is great. Haven't seen him in a while. He's the opposite of Chris Berman.

Miss you Tom.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:47 AM   #1089
nonniey
The Starter

So I was reading in a few different forums that people are attacking/blaming (strongly too) Sinema and Manchin for the delay in getting the infrastructure bill approved and I was wondering where this board's posters stand on this take?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #1090
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So I was reading in a few different forums that people are attacking/blaming (strongly too) Sinema and Manchin for the delay in getting the infrastructure bill approved and I was wondering where this board's posters stand on this take?

Well Manchin is up against a red base. Sinema is not. So I mainly blame her.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:28 AM   #1091
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This is no longer an infrastructure bill. It's a 3.5 trillion dollar spending bill with a 1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure bill attached to it.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:42 AM   #1092
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
I havent read up on any details in a few months when we broke the deal down. Seems like its half hard transportation and half "green deal".

After the covid relief bills, Im not sure 3.5T is digestible.

I dont believe the "it will pay for itself" thing but find it funny Rs are harping on that now when they knowingly went along w the lie Trumps tax bill would pay for itself and not mostly benefit the uber rich and corporations.

Manchin is doing what his voters voted for him to do. I like Manchin. Seems to be "old school" in terms of decorum and respect for statesmanship. Something lost on both sides. Rs have broken and abolished more of the unwritten traditions that fostered bi-partisanship than Ds though.

Sinema - dont know much about her but seems she is not following her platform that got her elected and her voters could rightfully be mad there.

---------------

Id hope a 1.5T to 2T bill can be done.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:50 AM   #1093
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Shit is about to get real with energy prices. If you heat your house with Natural gas it’s gonna be ugly this winter. Crude Oil just touched highest price since 2014.

Not good

He Gets Us
Old 10-04-2021, 10:52 AM   #1094
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is no longer an infrastructure bill. It's a 3.5 trillion dollar spending bill with a 1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure bill attached to it.
Yup and I'm not comfortable with it, putting way too much debt on up coming generations. Dems (Bernie's guys) better wake up or they will screw themselves and the Republicans' will just sit by and watch it happen.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:54 AM   #1095
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Shit is about to get real with energy prices. If you heat your house with Natural gas it’s gonna be ugly this winter. Crude Oil just touched highest price since 2014.

Not good
LOL, where in the hell have you been the last ten years?