Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Colts pregame thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #31
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,222
Re: Colts pregame thread

If Dunbar plays like he did Sunday, all season, he'll be holding out next off season for more money, and I wouldn't blame him, he was phenomenal against the Cardinals.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-13-2018, 01:41 AM   #32
FrenchSkin
The Starter
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 1,622
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Quinn and Sims are on IR now per Keim. Losing Quinn will hurt us in special teams.. I suppose we will see Crowder returning punts now?
The depth chart says Greg Stroman could take that job. Actually Trey Quinn was 3rd string on Punt Return... Crowder's still listed as 1st but I hope Stroman will do it, he did a decent job at punt returning in PS.
__________________
Is there another french fan of the Redskins?
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #33
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,222
Re: Colts pregame thread

I'm so mentally broken by our post Brian Mitchell punt return game that I literally just hold my breathe and hope for a fair catch without dropping it. It would be cool to get excited about a possible PR again.

Speaking of punt returns, he wasn't a Skin, but wonder what Eric Metcalf is up to nowadays. He use to be one of my favorite players.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:16 AM   #34
GridIron26
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,770
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
The depth chart says Greg Stroman could take that job. Actually Trey Quinn was 3rd string on Punt Return... Crowder's still listed as 1st but I hope Stroman will do it, he did a decent job at punt returning in PS.

Even though Stroman returned only few punts in preseason, he looked good. I honestly don't mind Crowder returning punts, I just prefer for him to focus on playing WR so he won't feel like he has to do too much like last year.

Last edited by GridIron26; 09-13-2018 at 10:33 AM.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:53 AM   #35
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,736
Re: Colts pregame thread

I want to see the Oline go into a frenzy this game. I want Silverback to get these guys fired up and I want complete annihilation of the Indy defensive front.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:05 AM   #36
Schneed10
My Wife Likes Alex
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Posts: 11,023
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I want to see the Oline go into a frenzy this game. I want Silverback to get these guys fired up and I want complete annihilation of the Indy defensive front.
Agree with this. There's no serious pass rush threat - Jay should be comfortable spreading the field and leaving the offensive line with very little help to block Indy's front. Put a ton of players into routes and let Smith pick them apart.

Mix in plenty of play action too. Let Peterson pound the rock and then come off play action to hit them deep. Smith should have all day, the offensive line should be able to handle this group.
__________________
God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:07 AM   #37
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 90,831
Re: Colts pregame thread

Skins 27
Colts 9
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:15 AM   #38
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,736
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Skins 27
Colts 9
You know Ryan Grant is coming to town?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:23 AM   #39
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 23,081
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Skins 27
Colts 9
Luck will have more success on our secondary than bradford but I dont see us losing. I'll stick with 27-20
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 10:10 AM   #40
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Posts: 18,901
Re: Colts pregame thread

I think we'll sack Luck a lot more too. I don't know if he gets the ball out as quickly as Bradford. Traditionally, Bradford is a more accurate passer (at least according to completion percentage) than Luck, so I actually see us having a lot more success against him.

Not only that, he's not throwing to Larry Fitzgerald AND he doesn't have a David Johnson catching balls out of the backfield.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #41
SkinzzFan
Special Teams
 
SkinzzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Queensbury, NY
Posts: 265
Re: Colts pregame thread

I like what I saw last week, they easily and efficiently beat a team they were supposed to beat. I look for that to continue this week.

Redskins 31
Colts 17
__________________
"Baseball is what we were, football is what we have become"
SkinzzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:21 AM   #42
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 90,831
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You know Ryan Grant is coming to town?

__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:21 AM   #43
punch it in
MVP
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 11,740
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm so mentally broken by our post Brian Mitchell punt return game that I literally just hold my breathe and hope for a fair catch without dropping it. It would be cool to get excited about a possible PR again.



Speaking of punt returns, he wasn't a Skin, but wonder what Eric Metcalf is up to nowadays. He use to be one of my favorite players.


How bout Mike Nelms?
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 12:11 PM   #44
sevier2
Special Teams
 
sevier2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 271
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If Dunbar plays like he did Sunday, all season, he'll be holding out next off season for more money, and I wouldn't blame him, he was phenomenal against the Cardinals.
I don't see Dunbar being the holdout type. We took a chance on him and essentially made his career here in the NFL. I feel he'd be pretty loyal to the Skins.

Now, once he plays his contract out (Which, if I remember correctly, isn't very long) and is a legitimate free agent I could see him wanting to be compensated for his worth. Then the question will be if we're willing to pay that amount or not.
__________________
This is an environment of welcoming and you should just get the hell out of here.
sevier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #45
Schneed10
My Wife Likes Alex
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Posts: 11,023
Re: Colts pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevier2 View Post
I don't see Dunbar being the holdout type. We took a chance on him and essentially made his career here in the NFL. I feel he'd be pretty loyal to the Skins.

Now, once he plays his contract out (Which, if I remember correctly, isn't very long) and is a legitimate free agent I could see him wanting to be compensated for his worth. Then the question will be if we're willing to pay that amount or not.
Agree. Same with Chris Thompson.
__________________
God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.09250 seconds with 10 queries