Bruce Allen FINALLY speaks....at the Senior Bowl

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #16
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Bruce Allen FINALLY speaks....at the Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Bruce saying we were close at 7-9 GTFOH. Every team can say there were only two or three games away and then look at the schedule and find two or three games they could have won. There were a few games we won that we could have lost. I can only really think of the Houston game that we lost and could have won. Maybe first Filthy game?
This is what I mean when he thinks he smarter than everyone. He's just such a bullshitter.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-23-2019, 02:31 PM   #17
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

#Timing Is Beautiful Meka. Offf Course It’s Plenty Tea That A lot Of Ppl Don’t Know About With My Situation. It Was A Lot Of ‘Snakey’ And UnProfessional Things Going On That I Wouldn’t Want To Be Apart Of In Any Organization But In Due Time 🤫 That Time Will Come. 👍

DJ on the Redskins
Old 01-23-2019, 02:33 PM   #18
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Everything Sally writes about Allen is pure gold.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.5264be69fe70

Quote:
In answer to fans’ irate question of what entitles him to keep his job under these circumstances, Allen just pattered and declared his “passion for the franchise.” Hey, you know what? I have a passion for cooking. Maybe I’ll take over a local restaurant, so I can give the entire community ptomaine poisoning.
Quote:
At the Senior Bowl on Tuesday, Allen grinned and chuckled, and uttered cliché after buzzword. But everyone in the organization has to wonder who will get it next. He’s like Stephen King’s clown Pennywise, holding out a string and saying, “You want a balloon?”
Has a better description of Allen ever been given?
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 03:11 PM   #19
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Everything Sally writes about Allen is pure gold.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.5264be69fe70

Has a better description of Allen ever been given?
I just read the entire article you linked and you are absolutely correct...it is pure Gold

Sally Jenkins sums up the situation beautifully!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2019, 08:50 PM   #20
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
#Timing Is Beautiful Meka. Offf Course It’s Plenty Tea That A lot Of Ppl Don’t Know About With My Situation. It Was A Lot Of ‘Snakey’ And UnProfessional Things Going On That I Wouldn’t Want To Be Apart Of In Any Organization But In Due Time 🤫 That Time Will Come. 👍

DJ on the Redskins
Hooked on Phonics didn't work for DJ Idiot.

He's playing now for an organization that is going to win less games next year than the redskins. "DJ Swag" is a big talker but didn't do shit on the field when it was really needed the most for us this year. He can STFU. I'm glad he is gone. It is a matter of time when he runs his mouth in Arizona and they can his ass. There are a few guys that i can't wait until they are out of the NFL for good, and Swearinger is one of them.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:59 PM   #21
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post

He's playing now for an organization that is going to win less games next year than the redskins. "DJ Swag" is a big talker but didn't do shit on the field when it was really needed the most for us this year. He can STFU. I'm glad he is gone. It is a matter of time when he runs his mouth in Arizona and they can his ass. There are a few guys that i can't wait until they are out of the NFL for good, and Swearinger is one of them.
I wish he would at least speak grown up English, is he in pre-school?

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:10 PM   #22
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Great piece by Jenkins. She really is spot on. Allen and Snyder have total contempt for this fan base. And the fan base is eroding because of it.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:57 AM   #23
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Writing an article about Snyder or Allen is like shooting fish in a barrel with dynamite. They are and always will be assholes. I despise both of them.

Depressing my favorite team in all of sports is ran by those 2 POS'.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:10 AM   #24
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post

He did have 4 picks for us last year. Of course, he also got beat like a drum on plenty of occasions.

But I find it hard to fault him for that when everyone on this defense was getting beat like a drum the 2nd half of the year.

The point I'd like to make is sure, he runs his mouth too much and I don't fault the Skins for letting him go when he keeps running his mouth after they told him to stop. But don't act like there isn't some truth to what he's saying, or that we're innocent in this.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:37 AM   #25
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Bruce Allen FINALLY speaks....at the Senior Bowl

I am almost at the point that I find it hard to root for the team because I want Snyder and this clown to fail.
Like DS just ruined football for me for decades and I just cannot stand anything about BA and let’s say they get lucky and win a championship am I going to be able to deal with these two morons acting like they are a success story?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:38 AM   #26
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Allen also told reporters in Mobile on the GM role: "We've got a lot of confidence in Doug and his entire department. Alex [Santos] running the pro side and Kyle [Smith] running college." Make no mistake: Allen is a decision maker. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Man, it hurts my fucking head. How in god name is Bruce the top decision maker? I have zero faith in how we handle the qb position going forward...none.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 08:04 AM   #27
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Allen also told reporters in Mobile on the GM role: "We've got a lot of confidence in Doug and his entire department. Alex [Santos] running the pro side and Kyle [Smith] running college." Make no mistake: Allen is a decision maker. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Man, it hurts my fucking head. How in god name is Bruce the top decision maker? I have zero faith in how we handle the qb position going forward...none.
Well just look at Bruce Allen's track of record, it's easy to justify why Snyder places all his faith in him.

What's that you say? No track record of success? Are you sure?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #28
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie

DJ Completely roasted the coaching staff again as reported by Chris Russell. Say what you will about the guy but he’s only speaking the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 08:11 AM   #29
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Its a lame duck staff, he is right but he also talks to much for being an AVG player
Old 01-24-2019, 08:31 AM   #30
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Writing an article about Snyder or Allen is like shooting fish in a barrel with dynamite. They are and always will be assholes. I despise both of them.

Depressing my favorite team in all of sports is ran by those 2 POS'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I am almost at the point that I find it hard to root for the team because I want Snyder and this clown to fail.
Like DS just ruined football for me for decades and I just cannot stand anything about BA and let’s say they get lucky and win a championship am I going to be able to deal with these two morons acting like they are a success story?
My feelings exactly!

Dan Synder and Bruce Allen are not only idiots, but they are Smug Idiots!

The Only way I can possibly see to get rid of Dan Snyder is if he starts losing massive amounts of money on the Redskins or the NFL forces Dan Snyder out, like they did with Eddie Debartolo.

I do honestly believe that if the residents of the Washington DC metropolitan area refuse to attend Redskins games and stop purchasing Redskins logo stuff and can somehow stop companies from advertising for the Redskins, then eventually it will embarrasse and annoy the other NFL owners and they will do something about it. The other NFL might not be able to take the Redskins away from Dan Snyder, but they might be able to force Dan Snyder to give up control of the team team.

It all starts, however, with the fans of the Redskins franchise and the residents of the Washington DC metropolitan area.

While it pains me to say this...I think that the only way to create change is for everyone to completly ignore the Redskins next season.

Dan Synder has almost completely destroyed a once Proud Franchise!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk