Does Joe Bugel still have it?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #46
GMScud
Swearinger

Re: Does Joe Bugel still have it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Gonna Getcha View Post
If you supply the chef with ****, don't complain when he gives you a **** sandwich. Aside from Samuels, who is aging, we don't have a single offensive lineman who I would call "solid." Dockery gets flagged too often, isn't great in pass protection, and doesn't maul people like he should when run blocking. Rabach is a mediocre center. Rinehart is totally unproven. Heyer is subpar; I've never understood why people thought this guy was anything better than a decent backup. We've got talent at other positions, but the offensive line is pretty awful.
Yup. Atrocious. I feel like I've said this at least once a week since the end of last season, but the FO/coaches openly said in offseason evals that the O-line was the biggest deficiency on the team. And then we do nothing aside from Dockery to fix it. We're getting what we deserve frankly. We practically ignored our biggest need. WTF did they think would happen? Rinehart and Heyer would magically turn into to Jacoby and Grimm?

There's a reason teams like the Eagles and Ravens are consistently successful. They focus on the lines. Andy Reid drafts/signs lineman on both sides of the ball like it's going out of style. God forbid we take a page from a winning franchise.

Advertisements