Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-10-2019, 10:44 AM   #16
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

hope we win, not sold on that happening, at all.

Inept, non-motivational HC and DC will continue to get us no where.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #17
jamf
Pro Bowl

We have to beat Dallas. I don't care if we are the worst fucking team in the league.
Beating Dallas is priority #1.
Priority #2 is beating Dallas twice.

F Dallas.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:09 AM   #18
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Robert Davis signed back to the PS, hopefully promoted to active roster this week.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:10 AM   #19
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Robert Davis signed back to the PS, hopefully promoted to active roster this week.
WRs were fine Sunday, can he play CB or RB?
Old 09-10-2019, 11:15 AM   #20
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
No, but he can play ST. The team will be fine and bounce back.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:19 AM   #21
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
No, but he can play ST. The team will be fine and bounce back.
If we lose to Dallas the snowball will start
Old 09-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #22
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Our corners can not and will not hold up against their wr's. Prescott will have all day cause we have zero pass rush. We simply can not pressure the QB w/ out blitzing.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:31 AM   #23
Burgold
Special Teams

I hate doing this and it almost hurts my hands to type it,but I have zero faith in Gruden and his minions so I'm picking Dallas..and I HATE THE COWBOYS,but we will find a way to lose.
Burgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:52 AM   #24
Warthog
The Starter

I remember when the Redskins games were sold out and there was a huge waiting list for a ticket. You’d see an occasional Cowboy fan and they’d sit quietly while every Redskins fan shouted to support the team. The Redskins-Cowboy game meant something and was a big deal.

It’s amazing how badly Dan Snyder has trashed this franchise. No one on the Redskins even pretends this game against Dallas means anything. Home field advantage means nothing. We don’t even come close to selling out the opening game, much less others. Tens of thousands of opposing fans show up EVERY game. Since I live near Philly, I just want our newer Redskins fans to know that the game situation since Snyder took over IS NOT NORMAL.

Most NFL teams sell out most or all their games. Not us. Most NFL teams have some opposing team fans, not tens of thousands of rabid fans who sometimes appear to outnumber our own. Not us. Most NFL teams have nice, modern stadiums with food and drink items at reasonable prices. Not us. Fans in other teams bring signs to support their team (they even allow opposing fans to have signs). No us.

I hope I’m still alive to see when the Black Plague of the Redskins franchise, Dan Snyder, sells the team. I’d like to go to a Redskin’s game and see happy fans root for a fun and winning team. Dan Snyder claims to be the greatest Redskins fan. If he truly was a real fan, he’d realize how he has brought down this team in every way possible. He’d sell it to someone who cares about the franchise, not just as his personal play toy. Rant complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:55 AM   #25
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
You poor naive soul, actually believing that those two greedy business people care about who buys their overpriced tickets. See post #7 for ticket prices. It's a big win for the Redskins "off the field". Woo- Hoo!
Yeah, they don't give 2 fucks. Dallas money is still green.

Best part about this game is that it's on the local Fox broadcast so I can watch the loss sober, on my couch, and away from any Cowboys fans.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:58 AM   #26
Warthog
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post

Flyboy.

Old 09-10-2019, 12:02 PM   #27
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
It's really sad to see what has happened at Fed Ex. It's going to be 50% Cowboy fans. Snyder and Allen must be embarrassed when they see that shit.

Cowboys are flat out a better team and they should win the game.
I never take anything for granted. I seem to recall the '89 season. Cowboys were 1-15 that season. But that 1 win came at RFK against the heavily favored, first place Redskins. If memory serves, that loss for the Skins was the first loss of the season. Skins won SB that season too.

Never believe the hype in week 2. Sampling size from week 1 too small. They still have to play the game.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:05 PM   #28
Warthog
The Starter

Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

Quote:

I’d like to see him replace Richardson. Richardson is a lame duck. When Gruden is fired he will go with him. I was shocked to see Richardson’s career stats. His best season was just 770 yds. We let DeSean Jackson, Pierre Garçon and Crowder, all repeat 1000 yds WR, go for him? Why?

Bring in Davis - he is the future and will beat Richardson’s best season when he gets a chance to start!!

Flyboy.

Last edited by Warthog; 09-10-2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #29
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Manusky needs to use this talent better on defense or its gonna be another long day. People talk about Zeke and run game and it starts there...but I said in the offseason, Cobb, Cooper and Gallup are the best receiving corp in the division and underrated in the conference. Cobb will probably get injured, but they didn't lose anything with Beasly when he is healthy. I think Sweat and Kerrigan will challenge Dallas more than the Giants did.

AP will be ready to play and I wasn't impressed with the Dallas D line outside of Lawrence. There are serious opportunities running the ball up the middle. The coverage in the middle of field is a serious problem with Dallas. Getting Trey and our TE to work that area will find success. Dallas covers the boundaries extremely well but their safeties are beatable when left alone.

I think to win we need to gash them running, especially off the middle-left side of line. AP will be motivated to prove a point. I really like the combo routes that O Connell used to scheme space...flood the tampa 2 zone and send a man deep to open the middle for Quinn and Reed to work.

I think its gonna be close but Cowboys pull away like the Eagles did eventually:

Skins 20 Cowboys 27

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:35 PM   #30
Warthog
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Manusky needs to use this talent better on defense or its gonna be another long day. People talk about Zeke and run game and it starts there...but I said in the offseason, Cobb, Cooper and Gallup are the best receiving corp in the division and underrated in the conference. Cobb will probably get injured, but they didn't lose anything with Beasly when he is healthy. I think Sweat and Kerrigan will challenge Dallas more than the Giants did.

AP will be ready to play and I wasn't impressed with the Dallas D line outside of Lawrence. There are serious opportunities running the ball up the middle. The coverage in the middle of field is a serious problem with Dallas. Getting Trey and our TE to work that area will find success. Dallas covers the boundaries extremely well but their safeties are beatable when left alone.

I think to win we need to gash them running, especially off the middle-left side of line. AP will be motivated to prove a point. I really like the combo routes that O Connell used to scheme space...flood the tampa 2 zone and send a man deep to open the middle for Quinn and Reed to work.

I think its gonna be close but Cowboys pull away like the Eagles did eventually:

Skins 20 Cowboys 27

How do you think O’Connell is doing as the OC?

Do you think Gruden took over the play calling in the second half of the Eagles game? Many of the second half play calls were very Gruden-like. Predictable runs on first down, etc.

Flyboy.