Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Around the NFL week 6

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-18-2016, 01:22 PM   #76
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: Around the NFL week 6

Doesn't have time for the media, but sure has time to pick out dumb-ass outfits.

Advertisements
Old 10-18-2016, 01:42 PM   #77
J. Falcon
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Doesn't have time for the media, but sure has time to pick out dumb-ass outfits.
J. Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 01:50 PM   #78
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Falcon View Post
My only observation from Week 6 other than a great Redskins win, is that OBJ loves to make an ass out of himself. Maybe he should think about the teammates and coaches he's embarrassing before acting skipping around and doing that stupid shit with the net. Instead of letting all that go and looking ahead he just keeps his dumb actions in the spotlight.

He can make love to the net for all I care. I mean you're on the sidelines and want to act like a mo mo go ahead BUT u take ur helmet off on the field as your teammates are begging you not to? 15 yards that almost cost you the game? What a moron.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #79
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He can make love to the net for all I care. I mean you're on the sidelines and want to act like a mo mo go ahead BUT u take ur helmet off on the field as your teammates are begging you not to? 15 yards that almost cost you the game? What a moron.
Not sure if anyone caught it but after he scored and took his helmet off, he ran by a zebra and yelled at him. That could have easily been another 15 yarder as well. Had they called that the Giants could have been kicking off from the 5 yard line. Just inexcusable behavior. The Giants probably wouldn't do it, but if he pulls that shit again they should sit him down for a week. I bet that would get him to stop acting like a bitch.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:16 PM   #80
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Prime-time ratings crater again | ProFootballTalk

Wow. Significant drop. I def think several factors...kaep situation, goodell leadership...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:47 PM   #81
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Jerry Jones says there’s no timetable to make quarterback decision

Jerry - if you put Romo back in you are an effing idiot.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #82
MTK
\m/

Around the NFL week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Prime-time ratings crater again | ProFootballTalk

Wow. Significant drop. I def think several factors...kaep situation, goodell leadership...
Matchups are likely the main issue, Cards/Jets and Texans/Colts = yawn. Too bad they can't flex games all year.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #83
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...attle-seahawks

Winning is becoming a bit of a habit in old DC!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:53 PM   #84
skinsfan69
Living Legend

I didn't even turn the game on last night. Part of it might be the officiating. It's been an issue for years and it doesn't seem to ever get any better. Just terrible calls all weekend long. Someone needs to clean it up. No one wants to spend an entire afternoon looking at a game that throws 20 flags.

I also think part of it is all the tv timeouts. It's brutal. The game starts and stops too damn much. They also need to get rid of the 2 minute warning. There really isn't any need to it at all. This will put a greater emphasis on saving time outs.

I use to love watching college football. Now I just don't even watch it that much anymore. Some of the games are nearly 4 hours long. All that stopping the clock on every first down is just ridiculous.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:21 AM   #85
J. Falcon
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I didn't even turn the game on last night. Part of it might be the officiating. It's been an issue for years and it doesn't seem to ever get any better. Just terrible calls all weekend long. Someone needs to clean it up. No one wants to spend an entire afternoon looking at a game that throws 20 flags.

I also think part of it is all the tv timeouts. It's brutal. The game starts and stops too damn much. They also need to get rid of the 2 minute warning. There really isn't any need to it at all. This will put a greater emphasis on saving time outs.

I use to love watching college football. Now I just don't even watch it that much anymore. Some of the games are nearly 4 hours long. All that stopping the clock on every first down is just ridiculous.

They absolutely cannot get rid of the 2 minute warning. It's a huge part of strategy (extra timeout), hence the 2 minute drill etc. What they should do is never go to a commercial after a kickoff. That would be an enormous help. Nobody wants to sit through a commercial after a score, watch a kick and touchback, then sit through another commercial.
J. Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote