Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

What's the reason behind not being able to reply to news threads and around the nfl news?

Playbook

Old 11-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #1
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

What's the reason behind not being able to reply to news threads and around the nfl news?

I think that that could open the site up some. Most of the news stories never get ported over to the locker room but are definitely stories worthy of discussion. Do you guys want us to copy it over to the main forum.. or are we using it solely as a newsfeed type of deal?
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Re: What's the reason behind not being able to reply to news threads and around the nfl news?

It's solely a newsfeed, and if it's really important somehow it will make its way into the locker room
Old 12-23-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: What's the reason behind not being able to reply to news threads and around the nfl news?

yeah i kinda like the fact that alot of the skins articles are in a locked area on their own, i dont even go over to the wash post anymore cuz eberything is right here and organized.

but i would like to see more articles "ported" over to the locker room so we could talk about things with an actual article and reported info to center our discussion around vs. the thread starter getting to dictate the direction of the discussion.

go skins!!
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:11 PM   #4
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Just because a story is in the news wire section, doesn't mean it's off-limits for someone (anyone) to start a new thread in the locker room to discuss. Of course, not every story needs to be discussed but news stories are usually discussed in the locker room. The newsfeed is just a simple place to keep all the stories and make them easy to find.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #5
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Yeah I wasn't too sure how off-Redskins discussions were handled as it could end up taking a fair share of the page of topics. Sounds good, thanks.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote