Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Redskins Gear

Selling a pair of eagles Tickets. Very good deal. redskins fans only!!

Redskins Gear

Old 10-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Selling a pair of eagles Tickets. Very good deal. redskins fans only!!

Got 2 Redskins / eagles tickets for sale. Section 408 Row 2 Seats 7 and 8.

Seats are nice. Corner of endzone 2nd row upper level. There are no seats behind you so you can stand up all you want and not block someone's view. The seats are numbered 7 and 8 but there are only 4 seats to your right before the aisle so if you drink a lot of beer you don't have to ask 15 people to stand every time you whiz. Plus, the bar is right at the entrance and men's room is close so you can run quick and not miss much game.

Good view of field and screen. Best of both worlds being row 2 of upper level. You can actually see the whole field and watch plays develop but are close enough you can see what is going on. I think because the stadium is oval that the corner row 2 is closer to the field then the endzone or 50 yd line row 2. First year with these particular seats and I'm really happy with them.

The game is Oct. 16th 1 pm Sunday. Perfect football time of year. Redskins will be coming off bye week so they have an extra week to prepare and the no account eagles will be coming off of a hard fought road game vs Buffalo. Eagles are soft up the gut so we should be able to run on them all day long!! I feel the Redskins have a great shot at giving philly yet another loss and help turn their dream season into a nightmare!

I'm only asking $90 per ticket even though comparable seats are going anywhere from $150 to $199 per ticket on StubHub. Mainly because I can't stand the thought of Eagles fans sitting in my seats so I figured this would be the best forum to sell them. I will even pay the shipping!

Sorry, do not have a Parking Pass but they are selling for $50 - $70 on StubHub. There were a lot of cheap parking passes on the ticket link from this site. Also offsite parking is available from $25-30 range.

Noticed that the upper level is not crowded at all this year since Snyder ripped up the Endzone seats. Party decks are not ready yet so there was hardly any lines and you could actually move around!

Let me know.....this is a really good deal. I have always liked and trusted the members of this particular site so it will be a good deal for everyone involved. I'm sure everyone is aware of the fan conduct policy where I can lose my season tix if someone acts up in my seats so rabble-rousers need not apply!!!

Last edited by 81forHOF; 10-01-2011 at 01:39 PM.
81forHOF is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Re: Selling a pair of eagles Tickets. Very good deal. redskins fans only!!

I can't believe I didn't get a response after the Redskin's Victory and that abysmal eagles collapse. What do you think Torain is going to do to the eagles defense?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:00 AM   #3
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

I maybe wrong about the party decks not being open this game....just saw standing room only tix for sale. Does anyone know if one or both decks are now open?
Old 10-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
steveherrin
Camp Scrub

Are these still available? My friend and I are both hardcore Skins fans and would love to go. He just called me and brought up the idea of going to a game. I'm praying these are still available. Let me know. Thanks
steveherrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
artmonkforhallofamein07
Pro Bowl

Do you still have them?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
81forHOF
Impact Rookie

Sorry guys, I didn't get a response for over a week so I started asking around and my friend sold them to his doctor (a skin's fan).

I was surprised by the lack of interest, especially seeing how expensive tickets are getting due to the team's early success - let's hope that continues. I have had season tickets for 5 years now and sometimes can't make it to the game for one reason or another. This year I just needed the money, but what I am getting at is if i couldn't sell them to a friend (which is hard to do if it is a cold weather game and we are having a bad season) I would just eat them.

Ever since I was at that Monday night game when Pittsburgh whooped our asses and I I saw how many Steelers fan's were in our seats, and then had to go to work the next day and hear Steeler's fans talk smack about how the announcer's were saying that there were more Pitt fans there than Skins fans (which was BS- we just didnt have anything to cheer about) I swore I would not let my tix fall into the hands of opposing fans. That's why I thought this would be a great venue to try and unload some tix if I ever needed. I think more of us season ticket holders should try on here and not stub hub, etc..

If it helps, I am not going to be able to make the New England game either. Let me know if either of you guys are interested.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Nice view.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #8
Leader In Sports
Special Teams

OK, a buddy has 2 tickets for this Sunday's Redskins v Eagles at Fed Ex. Seat location 452 row 12. On approximately 20 yard line home side. He has no parking pass available. He will do $90 per ticket obo and he is located in Fredericksburg.
Leader In Sports is offline   Reply With Quote