Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Pourin' Some Kool-Aid for My Homeys, Redskins Will Beat Dallas

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #46
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

Re: Pourin' Some Kool-Aid for My Homeys, Redskins Will Beat Dallas

It's that time of year again.
One of my favorite two weeks throughout the year.
It's Dallas week baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is our first HUGE game right here. We need this win as bad as any other ones we've had. Time to order your kegs, call your friends, and get nestled in for a celebration. You can't get more excited than this week, and we characteristically can knock off Dallas by any means possible.

Let's have another great week of practice, nurse some of those injuries, and come out with the kind of F... you mentality that Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams bring against the Dallas Cowboys. Punch 'em in the face, run the ball, use the play action, force Romo into turnovers. Shoot, if Manning can throw 6, we can get Romo with at least 12 INT's. That's probably being conservative.

Time to set your ring tone to hail to the redskins, time to change your desktop wall paper to Romo fumbling in the playoffs, and it's definitely time to talk some smack, show some heart, and enjoy being a Redskins fan.

Lastly, and most importantly, it's time to hate Dallas with a relentless passion. It's Dallas week for Christ's sake, so it's time to get up out of your couch that has the perfect mold of your ass from not standing up for your team all year. Show some love, or go home. That's what being a Redskins fan is about, and if you can't do it during Dallas week, than throw all of your Redskins shit out. Godspeed skins, I'm going to be obnoxious all week long.... so I apologize in advance to any co-workers, family members, or acquaintances that are annoyed. I simply don't care.

Hail!

Advertisements
Old 11-12-2007, 02:43 PM   #47
JWsleep
Propane and propane accessories

Admittedly, and despite the cool rationality of my last post, nothing would ease the pain like kicking the shit out of the Dallas Cowroids.

So, hell yeah! We're gonna stomp some skulls! We're gonna re-break some Brokeback mother-fuckers! We're gonna channel the ghost of George Allen and the Squire and take the pissed off negative energy of all these whinging spine-less fans, and hit God's toilet with a perfect four-flusher shit-storm.

In other words, we're gonna play our guts out. Pass the koolaid, biatches.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #48
firstdown
Living Legend

I love the people who say they are just keeping it real or I don't live in a fantasy world while posting on the internet.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #49
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

That's what I'm talking about. Someone needs to light a fire up under Redskins fans' asses. Get rowdy baby!

Old 11-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #50
paulskinsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I can't speak for Matty's part of the bet.

As for me, if you win it's parrot avatar and new sig for me. If I win it's two weeks off for you. This doesn't include Matty's one week. So it would be a total of three weeks. Unless Matty agrees to merge our bets.

With next week being Thanksgiving week, who knows how much you were going to post anyway or how much I'm going to be on the site. I want two solid weeks.

Way to man up and take the bet by the way. I disagree with you on just about everything, but I admire your conviction. I suppose ultimately we want the same thing for the Redskins, we just have extremely different attitudes about them.
Ok, we'll go with that then. I actually only disagree with you on Redskins related issues, as you seem to have alot more faith in the current structure of the Redskins to turn this thing around. I have very little faith in the current structure. Im most frustrated with Snyder, he seems to be a man of great intelligence and one that learns from his mistakes in business. However, Snyder refuses to hire a GM and to step out of the picture as far as the Skins go. Ive given them 3+ years now, and although Ive seen some improvement , I just don't think Gibbs and Company are the cure, and certainly not Snyder's current system of draft/free agency by committee.

Anyway, I hope I lose. I need to spend less time on here anyway.
paulskinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #51
chrisl4064

im actualy just thinking about starting a "Dallas ran the score up on us, just like NE" thread now, just so i dont have to search for it later
chrisl4064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #52
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl4064 View Post
im actualy just thinking about starting a "Dallas ran the score up on us, just like NE" thread now, just so i dont have to search for it later
cool.

Why don't you start an "I'm a douche, I'm the worst fan ever" thread. That just might be more fitting.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #53
chrisl4064

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH4413 View Post
cool.

Why don't you start an "I'm a douche, I'm the worst fan ever" thread. That just might be more fitting.

roger that homer!
Old 11-12-2007, 04:16 PM   #54
offiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Will we? who knows really. Any given Sunday. But yesterday was so frustrating; there were so many positives we can take from the game (running game is back, the passing game can succeed without Moss, Campbell's growth) but in the end we came out with an L. It sucks, of course it sucks, no fan enjoys losing.

But what's even more frustrating is that it seems we can't even come onto this site, a REDSKINS FAN SITE, to boost our spirits and rally around our team. Instead, we have the usual "Joe must go" "This team is heading in the wrong direction" thread. Sad part is we even get those after wins. You'd think we'd never won a game ever the way some people talk.

So, call me crazy, call this thread 'retarded' all you want, but it's high time we got some more positive vibes going here. Of course, I know there will be those "I'm just being a realist" responses. But the reality is that we're 5-4 and plenty of teams around the NFL are in worse shape than us. And there is a lot to feel good about 9 games into the season. That so few people see that on a Redskins fan site is a shame.

Call it bold, call it stupid. But I'm saying right here right now that the Redskins will be 6-4 after next Sunday. Someone has to think positive, it might as well be me. If we lose, I'll use the infamous Parrot avatar for two weeks. If we win, I'm banning 10 of you for two weeks

I'm about to do a Kool-Aid keg stand, who's with me?

Call you names? Well if you insist!

Boy I could make a lot of money this week betting all these kool aid kids.
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #55
RMSkins
The Starter

I really can't see us winning this game without Sean Taylor. Hopefully we can somehow pull it out, but it is going to be tough.
RMSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #56
chrisl4064

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
Call you names? Well if you insist!

Boy I could make a lot of money this week betting all these kool aid kids.
dude, i seriously think i share the same realistic views as yourself....
Old 11-12-2007, 04:45 PM   #57
GiantsSuck703

Simply amazing, we cant beat the terrible eagles at home, yet were going to beat the best team in the NFC on the road, yeah I really see that happening. We just lost Taylor for about 2-3 weeks and now you will see what he really means to Gregg Williams rediculous defensive scheme. Like I said about the Patriots game, if were still in it at the half, thats nothing short of a miracle.
GiantsSuck703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #58
Takeuon
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl4064 View Post
Hahahaha....no thats funny
#21 Will always be missed. Gone but not forgotten
Takeuon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:50 PM   #59
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsSuck703 View Post
Simply amazing, we cant beat the terrible eagles at home, yet were going to beat the best team in the NFC on the road, yeah I really see that happening. We just lost Taylor for about 2-3 weeks and now you will see what he really means to Gregg Williams rediculous defensive scheme. Like I said about the Patriots game, if were still in it at the half, thats nothing short of a miracle.
RIDICULOUS. RIDICULOUS. RIDICULOUS

How hard is it to spell that word?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #60
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Dallas is now a must win. The season is on the line, we need this more. The Skins will win, lock it up.

I'll offer up a bet for someone too. If we lose I will take a one week off from posting on the site, other than news articles. And if we win whoever takes my bet has to take a week off.
I think we'll be lucky to be within 10 points of the boys,I would gladly take that bet and not post for a month! if the skins beat the cowboys,but I'm not going to take it because us getting our asses kicked by the cowboys is not something I would want to gloat about.