Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day

Debating with the enemy

View Poll Results: Anonymous Presidential Poll: Who did you vote for?
Clinton 16 44.44%
Trump 13 36.11%
Johnson 4 11.11%
Stein 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2016, 10:06 AM   #31
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: Election Day

All I can pray for is the status quo. I can get over someone not having my ideals, but he is just a straight bad person. That's the mind boggling thing to me.

Every election in the past has me waking up, life not changing much, putting my pants on one leg at a time... this feels different. I feel like truly EVERYONE will be touched in a negative way. I hope he proves me wrong...

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2016, 10:07 AM   #32
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So nothing I said was false,correct?
You implied that everyone that voted for Trump was a bigot and a racist.
That would be people in this thread.
You should just take you giant load of butt hurt and go away.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:14 AM   #33
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
White America shows how powerful it is yet again. In 4 years we're either gonna be the greatest country on Earth again or we will have been set back for the foreseeable future.

You've been waiting to use this line for the last 2 elections haven't you?

But only on this night race is an issue? Keep chasing them windmills Don Quixtoe...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:15 AM   #34
metalskins
The Starter

If Bernie Sanders had gotten the Dem nod, I think he would have had a better shot at defeating Trump. Don't ask me why, I just feel he seemed more accepted by the left than Hillary Clinton and probably would have carried more of the black and hispanic vote than Clinton.

Trump is the anti-establishment and a lot of people found that attractive in the candidate. A lot of people were intrigued by a businessman occupying the white house. Not only that, a lot of people understand that the trade agreements are fucked up and Obamacare is anything but affordable healthcare. Both need to be fixed.

As far as the bigot and racist comments, believe whatever the media wants you to believe. I'm neither and voted for Trump. Hillary has been in politics for 30+ years and hasn't done anything worthwhile for this country.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:36 AM   #35
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
So nothing I said was false,correct?
Nearly everything you said was either patently false, or politically twisted. It's simply not worth refuting it point by point because I know we would just talk past each other. You won't agree with my point (proven by your lack of response to my last post) and I am confident you won't convince me.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 11-09-2016 at 11:09 AM.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:46 PM   #36
mredskins
MVP

As a registered Dem I was never loving Hillary. Trump is in now we all need to rally around him and see what he can do. He really needs a strong group around him to help guide him.

This country certainly needs a change is Trump the answer, not sure, but at least it will be a new way of looking at how things are done.

If Hillary was elected it just been status quo and quit honestly that is exactly what this country doesn't need anymore.

With that said good luck Mr. President and lets make America great again!
Old 11-09-2016, 01:02 PM   #37
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
White America shows how powerful it is yet again. In 4 years we're either gonna be the greatest country on Earth again or we will have been set back for the foreseeable future.
Ha, what does this sounds like?

Kirk Cousins, make the Redskins great again.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:38 PM   #38
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Huffington Post ending editor's note that called Donald Trump 'racist' - POLITICO

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2016, 01:47 PM   #39
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Trump is a bad person and yet the Clinton's take money from places that are despicable to women and gays. Mrs. Clinton was friends with Robert Byrd who was a Klansmen. He used the N word right up until he died and she called him a friend. She made a long sappy video about a former domestic terrorist. She also didn't originally want equal rights for gays, then backtracked. . Oh...black males are "predators" according to her. But hey, I'd expect nothing less from a Barry Goldwater girl. She has a used car salesmen smile, questionable character, has the FBI breathing down her neck and can't be trusted.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 01:51 PM   #40
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So Liberal media kept reporting the dow and world markets were dropping big time last night....member that??? they kept that fear mongering bullshit up last night....

Dow is up 200 + points....Nobody talking about it???? wow.

so funny

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2016, 02:02 PM   #41
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I actually heard a few talking about it today...

Most of them saying if anything, he IS a businessman and traders like that.

Trust me, I'm definitely someone who takes stuff the media says with a grain of salt, but I did see quite a bit on it today.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:31 PM   #42
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This the attitude that lost the dems the election...deplorables. The media backed up this attitude and people are sick of the false narrative. Dem lost because Obama wasn't a good president and Hillary was poor in her previous leadership positions.

But you know, you have to be knowledgeable and have to think to have those arguments. It's easy just to yell racist, bigot, anti women, anti blah blah blah

Let us forget all of the bigoted comments he made. And he did make them. Let us forget all of the sexist comments he has made about women. And he did make them. How about the fact that this two bit con artist is absolutely out of his league on a world stage? How about the fact that he is absolutely out of his league period.
I simply underestimated how many uneducated, racist, desperate, deplorable morons there were out there that were going to vote for their false messiah. He is not, and never will be my President.
Fuck him and the orange racist horse made in China that he rode in on. The entire world is laughing at us except for Putin. Another deplorable piece of garbage. 2020 can not come soon enough. Of course there is always a chance that Major Mo Mo kicks the bucket before that.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 02:43 PM   #43
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Let us forget all of the bigoted comments he made. And he did make them. Let us forget all of the sexist comments he has made about women. And he did make them. How about the fact that this two bit con artist is absolutely out of his league on a world stage? How about the fact that he is absolutely out of his league period.
I simply underestimated how many uneducated, racist, desperate, deplorable morons there were out there that were going to vote for their false messiah. He is not, and never will be my President.
Fuck him and the orange racist horse made in China that he rode in on. The entire world is laughing at us except for Putin. Another deplorable piece of garbage. 2020 can not come soon enough. Of course there is always a chance that Major Mo Mo kicks the bucket before that.
forget? How could you forget "Grab them by the p(meow)y". Now that he is Pres, Id like to see them put that on a commemorative stamp, coin or something.

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2016, 02:44 PM   #44
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I didn't know that 50+ million Americans were uneducated racist, desperate deplorable morons.
Thats a lot.

And if you look at the poll above this thread you will note that at least 9 Warpath members are uneducated racist, desperate deplorable morons.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:01 PM   #45
FRPLG
MVP

Quote:
What was false about anything I said?
I think this is where the leftists are going to struggle. Focusing on his personality and the perception of him.

Perception is reality and for many their perception says everything you stated it correct while for an equal amount their perception says you're wrong. Either way though the cold reality is...it didn't matter. How someone campaigns and secures support to become president seems to shift wildly from election to election. This time around many seemed to make the internal argument of "We're not electing the nice person, we're electing the more capable person."

This election wasn't about whether trump is a meanie or a nice dude. It was about years of neglect for the lower middle class in the middle of this country on the part of DC politicians. The one person charismatic enough and outsider enough came along and said "drain the swamp" and every factory worker sitting on their couch looking for a new job said "Finally!" It didn't matter that he's an asshole. They voted in spite of that. The same message from someone equally as media savvy with a better reputation and a nicer demeanor would have made this a blowout across the board.

Right message
Right time
Sorta right guy
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote