Debating with the enemy

Old 07-13-2018, 06:45 AM   #61
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, I thought that was Rudy?
This is the guy who has been most surprising. What the heck happened to Rudy, he really sounds like a fool. He used to be one of the most respectable old skool guys around....to see him paraded around sounding like an idiot...very sad.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-13-2018, 08:47 AM   #62
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is the guy who has been most surprising. What the heck happened to Rudy, he really sounds like a fool. He used to be one of the most respectable old skool guys around....to see him paraded around sounding like an idiot...very sad.
We agree on this. Every time he talks, I expect him to slip something that contradicts what Trump is saying.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:44 PM   #63
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Latest hypocrisy:

Amazing how the FBI went from steaming pile of deep state dog shit in Trump's opinion to "well the pros did another thorough investigation on Kavanaugh and didn't find anything. We fully back Kavanaugh."
Old 10-05-2018, 05:22 PM   #64
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Latest hypocrisy:

Amazing how the FBI went from steaming pile of deep state dog shit in Trump's opinion to "well the pros did another thorough investigation on Kavanaugh and didn't find anything. We fully back Kavanaugh."
..........................funny how shit like that happens.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #65
Giantone
Gamebreaker

As I said before I don't like the guy and I like him less now. Yet that last minute BS was just that BS. If any good comes from it people will remember this in November and vote the republicans out and shut trump down.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:16 PM   #66
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Latest hypocrisy:

Its really not hypocritical. If you believe that the fbi higher ups had it in for trump, its equally believable that if they could have humiliated trump by proving any level of credibility to the professors accusation then they would have found it, leaked it, and embarassed trump with it. The fact that they didn't or couldn't or wouldn't with the immense resources re-emphasiszes Stzock's catch phrase, there's no there there.

In addition those who feel the gang of antitrumpers that abused the fbi's integrity have also consistently expressed strong support for the men and women of the fbi.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:53 AM   #67
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Latest hypocrisy:

And really Isnt it more hypocritical for the dems to corner flake and get him to agree to request a 1week delay then turn around and complain about the fbi's process?

It sounds like they interviewed everybody with firsthand knowledge, and nothing corroborated it. Everything else that i have heard reported was hearsay testimony, fbi doesnt chase hearsay.

Pelosi is now calling for the release of the fbi findings. I think they should and hope they do
Old 10-07-2018, 12:00 PM   #68
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
And really Isnt it more hypocritical for the dems to corner flake and get him to agree to request a 1week delay then turn around and complain about the fbi's process?

It sounds like they interviewed everybody with firsthand knowledge, and nothing corroborated it. Everything else that i have heard reported was hearsay testimony, fbi doesnt chase hearsay.

Pelosi is now calling for the release of the fbi findings. I think they should and hope they do
Did the FBI interview Ford or Kavanaugh?
Old 10-07-2018, 03:03 PM   #69
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
no and from my understanding not many of the classmates .
Old 10-07-2018, 03:04 PM   #70
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The fbi didn’t find the result we wanted so fuck’m
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #71
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Both were questioned publicly by the judiciary committee, and provided a full written testimony. Are you suggesting that Dr. Ford withheld important details from the Judiciary Committee? That would not bode well for her credibility would it?

Again the hypocrisy of the left is far more on display, the fbi could most certainly have chosen to interview Kavanaugh or Ford if they felt they needed additional information, or if additional information prompted additional questions, but since the left doesnt like the result they scream the fbi was bad, even they have spent the last 2 years saying how thorough independent and professional the fbi under Christopher wray is.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #72
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
In regards to Kavanaugh any good innvestigator would interview all the expected eyewitnesses and then requestion Kavanaugh with any developed questions.

Assuming all the primary witnesses did not change their testimony or fall apart under questioning, what would you expect Kavanaugh to say - ok fbi since you asked me, i did it i lied on tv but i can tell you guys in confidence right?
Old 10-07-2018, 04:30 PM   #73
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Both were questioned publicly by the judiciary committee, and provided a full written testimony. Are you suggesting that Dr. Ford withheld important details from the Judiciary Committee? That would not bode well for her credibility would it?

Again the hypocrisy of the left is far more on display, the fbi could most certainly have chosen to interview Kavanaugh or Ford if they felt they needed additional information, or if additional information prompted additional questions, but since the left doesnt like the result they scream the fbi was bad, even they have spent the last 2 years saying how thorough independent and professional the fbi under Christopher wray is.
U right, Senate Judiciary Committee is just as qualified to investigate potential criminal matters as the FBI.

Is it true the FBI had to get permission from the WH as to who they could interview? Idk, but this liberal rag called the Washington Examiner certainly seems to think so.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #74
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I love how you get a straight answer from the trump right.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #75
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The fbi didn’t find the result we wanted so fuck’m
Isn't that what trump said when the FBI investigated Hillary?